It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions That Need To Be Answered About mRNA "Vaccines"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Someone asked why less death from covid, or maybe it was covid period, in Africa. I'm pretty sure it's been shown covid does not flourish in the heat, and hotter countries/climates. I also think less population density plays a role.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What economic motive is there for these manufactures to ensure a safe product? The corporate world has built its reputation for decisions based on the bottom line. They have immunity and the government coffers has been opened up for them.

They have a good theory on how it all works, its got antibodies. As for the other effects, not good for sales. Good thing for them the interlocking corporate directorate and growing centralized hedge funds has the media in lockstep for a consistent narrative.

Mass formation psychosis or cognitive dissonance seams to be why people keep going back for more jabs. A constant adverting program over the last couple of years of fear has an effect. 'It's got antibodies', so some are quick to line up to get inoculated against the constant stream of fear and doom pumped through the tv. Some of the responses to this thread is a great example of it, nothing to see here, just laugh it off and carry on.

With the way cheep, safe and effective treatments has been suppressed to push this new experimental program does look like more nefarious motives from those at the top. Bill Gates has clearly and publicly stated in the past his aims of eugenics through vaccinations. For such a well coordinated international response, looks like there are a few other well funded people signed up to this agenda.

One problem that lead us here is the demise of competition through centralized corporate monopolies, the too big to fail culture. It has forgotten that people do fail and with no more solid checks and balances in the system, when they do fail, it's going to be epic, biblical.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Someone asked why less death from covid, or maybe it was covid period, in Africa. I'm pretty sure it's been shown covid does not flourish in the heat, and hotter countries/climates. I also think less population density plays a role.

I think median age plays a part as well. According to this, 40% of Africans are 15 years old or younger. The male and female population in Africa lives between 62 and 65 years, respectively.

According to this 75% of covid deaths in the US were people 65 and older. Kinda hard for covid to kill people in africa in that demographic when most are already dead.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think median age plays a part as well. According to this, 40% of Africans are 15 years old or younger. The male and female population in Africa lives between 62 and 65 years, respectively.

According to this 75% of covid deaths in the US were people 65 and older. Kinda hard for covid to kill people in africa in that demographic when most are already dead.

Interesting point! Another piece of the puzzle. I know heat is not good, the lipid structure around the virus breaks down quicker.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm going to flat out state that most of that is simply not true, the sources are edge cases or are cherry picked, or just plain fake.

The simple debunk to all of this is that we'll over a billion people have been vaxxed, if there were a problem we'd be knee deep in corpses. You might as well try telling us that bottled soda makes you German.

The sources in my signature debunk anything about the vax being ineffective or harmful, the rest is just so wrong that simply looking at the OP's sources is enough to debunk the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

the lipid structure around the virus breaks down quicker.

But so you actually understand what that means or what it's relevance is?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
My understanding is the virus needs that layer covering it intact, it protects the virus fragment until it embeds in soft tissue. Something like that. And if while outside the body, that lipid layer is damaged, the fragment inside is exposed, not sure if its to air that ruins it?. The lipid layer is basically fat, and that< I would guess why it doesn't like the heat, it melts..essentially.

Do correct whatever I got wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:37 AM
link   

It's a jabbed up shill and a troll ignore it.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

In the Pfizer trials, the all cause mortality was higher for the vaccinated than for the unvaccinated. You may not be aware, but this is an unacceptable result for a drug trial, and one of the most important outputs.

thanks scoop

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

SM-102 is one of the Lipid compounds used in Moderna. The others have something different, but similar to get the mRNA past the bodies immune system. Not a lot around about what it actually is, how it works, breakdown and accumulative affects.

Poly Ethel Glycol seams to be used as anti freeze for the -70 degrees cold storage. Not sure why else it would be there?

There is a big fat firewall around all the ingredients and what they do. As for some of the other contaminants found by scientists in Spain and New Zealand, very concerning, but not surprising with the way everything is these days.

There does appear to be a lot of experimentation and coordination going on among the manufactures with just exactly what is in each batch, some are safer than others.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

It's a jabbed up shill and a troll ignore it.

Ahh, you crawled back!

How am I a shill..do tell.
edit on 1-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They think that I'm part of the NWO or something.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
PM 4 udont want to derail

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

My understanding is the virus needs that layer covering it intact, it protects the virus fragment until it embeds in soft tissue. Something like that. And if while outside the body, that lipid layer is damaged, the fragment inside is exposed, not sure if its to air that ruins it?. The lipid layer is basically fat, and that< I would guess why it doesn't like the heat, it melts..essentially.

nice point.

but at what body temp would kill it and not the person? i think a fever is a defence mechanism.
103 is not good. over that is coma territory, i think, if not treated immediately.

babies can take 104 with min problem usually.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
Vonclod was talking about ambient temp, not body temp.

Any viruses that could have landed on a corner store counter, or similar, when it is 100ºF+ are not going to last long.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

nice point.

but at what body temp would kill it and not the person? i think a fever is a defence mechanism.
103 is not good. over that is coma territory, i think, if not treated immediately.

babies can take 104 with min problem usually.

I think it might be exposure to air, that would quickly degrade a viral fragment outside the body, not heat per se, the heat, would be what causes the lipd layer to break down, exposing the fragment of virus to open air. I think if it hits soft tissue intact, it will settle in, the heat at that point, is what free's the virus, to be absorbed. Thats about how I understand it. I'm certainly no expert though.
edit on 2-4-2022 by vonclod because: Reworded, to clarify

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: sarahvital
Vonclod was talking about ambient temp, not body temp.

Any viruses that could have landed on a corner store counter, or similar, when it is 100ºF+ are not going to last long.

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

I think once it's in the body, at that point, the lipid layer will indeed break down, as sarahvital points out, but at that point, if it's in contact with the right soft tissue(the condition it needs to progress), the fragment gets absorbed, and it's off to the races. But yes, out in the open air, if the lipid layer is damaged, the virus degrades very quick.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

SM-102 is one of the Lipid compounds used in Moderna. The others have something different, but similar to get the mRNA past the bodies immune system. Not a lot around about what it actually is, how it works, breakdown and accumulative affects.

Poly Ethel Glycol seams to be used as anti freeze for the -70 degrees cold storage. Not sure why else it would be there?

There is a big fat firewall around all the ingredients and what they do. As for some of the other contaminants found by scientists in Spain and New Zealand, very concerning, but not surprising with the way everything is these days.

There does appear to be a lot of experimentation and coordination going on among the manufactures with just exactly what is in each batch, some are safer than others.

I appreciate your post. I know most listed their ingredients some time ago, but I'm not knowledgeable to say what the implications of any particular ingredient are. Other that things like graphene are not listed as ingredients.(just a side note, I know you never claimed that)

As far as finding contaminates, I guess it's not surprising, with how much was produced, in different plants, but it's a serious concern no doubt about it.

Beyond that, I'm not sure about experimenting among manufactures, as far as whats being delivered to the public.

edit on 2-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join