It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Questions That Need To Be Answered About mRNA "Vaccines"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
We need very clear and concise answers to each one of these questions. Steve Kirsch recently put together a great article outlining 20 of the most important questions that no one can answer related to mRNA vaccines. Normally we get drawn into arguing about semantics or cherry picking specific details of one single aspect of the mRNA drug, while ignoring the mountains of other data points. This gives us a chance to look at the bigger picture, and allow some of our ATS experts to give us some insight.

I'm going to pick a few out of the 20, but all of them but they are all very important questions.

With all the debates over VAERS, it is a government system designed to track safety data, and it was recommended by Pfizer itself as the system of choice to track vaccine injuries and deaths. It can easily be used to show a signal, which it has with a massive spike in 2021. Why is this safety signal ignored? We aren't talking about incorrect entries, we are talking about signals.

VAERS safety signals flashing red since January 2021. How could the CDC and the FDA possibly miss all the safety signals in VAERS which have been flashing red since January 2021 for thousands of symptoms, some elevated by 1,000X or more? Why did they ignore all attempts to bring this to their attention (if it wasn’t already obvious). They clearly must have known in January that the data coming in didn’t match the claims in the clinical trials. The profile of the VAERS data (chart of symptom vs. # reports) looks nothing like previous vaccines.

SOURCE

Steve Kirsch has done a lot of work on calculating deaths from the mRNA "vaccine." There hasn't been a single study done to show VAERS is overreported, but the ones that exist do show its drastically UNDERREPORTED.

Risk benefit calculation. I have more than 10 methods that show that over 150K people have been killed by the vaccine and the Pfizer trial showed we’d save 1 life from COVID for every 22,000 vaccinated. So after vaccinating 220M people, we kill 150,000 people or more and we save 10,000 lives. If this is wrong, where is the mistake and what are the correct numbers?

SOURCE

In the Pfizer trials, the all cause mortality was higher for the vaccinated than for the unvaccinated. You may not be aware, but this is an unacceptable result for a drug trial, and one of the most important outputs.

More people died who took the drug than those who didn’t take the drug. The Pfizer 6 month study showed that more people died who got the drug than who got the placebo (they conveniently forgot to mention this in the abstract or conclusion). Isn’t it supposed to be the other way around? Where is the RCT showing an all-cause death benefit? See this article for updated numbers in the pre-unblinding phase showing 21 dead who took the drug vs. 17 dead who took the placebo.

Yet another whistle blower who has been silenced, Dr. Schirmacher was one of the first pathologists to observe the phenomena of the strange blood clots in post mortem individuals who were vaccinated. No one can explain these massive blood clots and why there occur in such a high frequency in the vaccinated.

How do you explain Schirmacher’s study? Dr. Peter Schirmacher, one of the world’s top pathologists, reported that in 40 cases examined 2 weeks after vaccination, the vaccine killed 30% to 40% of them. Immediately after he reported this, his family was threatened if he spoke out. So Dr. Schirmacher has been silenced.

There have been a massive increase in all cause mortality not related to covid. These spikes correlated with the booster rollout and are not consistent with other causes such as overdose deaths which would show a consistency over time.

Excess deaths. What’s causing the excess deaths observed by insurance companies? Insurance company deaths rose in Q3 and Q4 of 2021 at the same time the boosters rolled out.

Highly vaccinated countries fare way worse than less vaccinated countries. Lowly vaccinated Africa has 200 deaths per million, while the highly vaccinated US has 2800 per 1 million. Why?

The more you vaccinate, the worse the outcomes. Why do over 10 studies (including one covering 145 countries) all show that the more we vaccinate, the worse the infection and fatality rates?

SOURCE

The CDC finally showed the negative efficacy of mRNA vaccines in a recent paper. Why do they continue to push them so hard along with the FDA now approving a 4th and 5th dose. Why?

CDC paper admits to negative vaccine efficacy. This is big. Finally, a paper by nine CDC authors published in JAMA in January 2022 (Association Between 3 Doses of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine and Symptomatic Infection Caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron and Delta Variants) shows in Fig. 3 that the vaccines create negative efficacy for Omicron at month 7, just like the Denmark study showed too (in Denmark it was after 3 months). In other words, the CDC authors admit that the vaccines make you more likely to get Omicron starting in month 7. Isn’t this contrary to what the CDC has been telling us? The vaccines aren’t supposed to make things worse, right?

SOURCE

BONUS 100 QUESTIONS THEY DON'T WANT TO ANSWER

20 QUESTIONS THEY CAN'T ANSWER SOURCE

edit on 31-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
LOL

Do you have any actual feedback?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

LOL

All that was there was a message from ATS..said something about minimum standards
edit on 31-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

LOL

All that was there was a message from ATS

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'd appreciate you not derailing every single one of my threads and staying on topic. Can you answer any of the questions?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Very nice thread. I agree that these are all questions that we, the people, deserve answers to. Let me ask you this, do you think we will receive answers for any of these? It seems to me that data is constantly coming out now, but outside of this site and others like it all I see/hear are crickets.
edit on 31-3-2022 by andr3w68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68
a reply to: vonclod

ROFLMFAO - it would be nice if they did the same for posts that do nothing to add to the conversation of a thread.

Sure, I get that, but there was nothing to discuss..you get it?

Anyway, thread after thread of the same stuff, it gets debunked by much smarter people than me, OP just doubles down, says his info solid, any other is not..whats to discuss really, this is just a circle jerk, dissenting opinion not valid. And totally cool if thats what you think about me. I add do relevant material to some of these. All I will post are personal observations, because anyone, can dig up anything they want it to show.

ETA its funny, these threads are carbon copys style wise to another poster, who doesn't post anymore..weird eh

edit on 31-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'll second that!

LOL!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'll second that!

LOL!

Hell, I will even third it……. LOL. Sounds like ATS SOS to me.

How about time to get real. I’m aware of quite a few people who have died of Covid. Including friends, two or three people from my health club, to include 2 of our town’s police force and only 2,000 people live here. What? A 20% rate? Can’t be more than a dozen cops on the force.

On the other hand, I personally know of ZERO people who had died from the vaccine. ZERO people who got severely ill. Nada, zippo!

How about time for a little common sense and leave the ultra right click bait alone. Hint, hint.

Denny

edit on 31-3-2022 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

How about time to get real. I’m aware of quite a few people who have died of Covid. Including friends, two or three people from my health club, to include 2 of our town’s police force and only 2,000 people live here. What? A 20% rate? Can’t be more than a dozen cops on the force.

On the other hand, I personally know of ZERO people who had died from the vaccine. ZERO people who got severely ill. Nada, zippo!

How about time for a little common sense and leave the ultra right click bait alone. Hint, hint.

Denny

I personally knew ZERO people who died in the Indonesian Tsunami that killed 100,000 people.
ZERO people who died in the twin towers going down on 9/11.
ZERO people killed in the Rwandan genocides.

NAda, zippo!

How about time for a little common sense and leave the ultra left click bait alone. Hint hint.

DaRAGE

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hard questions to answer, but questions that need answering. Hence the lol and the ridicule because they cant.
Pretty infantile but very telling.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Wow you are right about the deaths in Africa and America . It is not even close whatsoever. I think it’s usually hot in Africa too which helps the virus spread quicker I think.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

LOL

Do you have anything to add that is of any relevance whatsoever ? Can you tell me why Africa’s covid death total is so low compared to America’s where we have a much higher vaccinated rate ? Here’s your chance buddy , the chance to show us you are not here just to derail the thread . Any of you lol’ers please chime in . I’d love to hear your opinion about the thread.
edit on 31-3-2022 by Bringittothelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Hard questions to answer, but questions that need answering. Hence the lol and the ridicule because they cant.
Pretty infantile but very telling.

The lol, was because there was no thread, the OP was not there, just an ATS message about thread standards, THERE WAS NO CONTENT TO DISCUSS..DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bringittothelight

LOL

Do you have anything to add that is of any relevance whatsoever ? Can you tell me why Africa’s covid death total is so low compared to America’s where we have a much higher vaccinated rate ? Here’s your chance buddy , the chance to show us you are not here just to derail the thread . Any of you lol’ers please chime in . I’d love to hear your opinion about the thread.

There was no thread to speak of, there were no word, just the ATS message about min standards. So to me, another cut and paste job.

I gave my opinion already. History shows OP not interested in too much discussion. And been proven wrong numerous times.

I think this far reaching anti vax stuff, is as ridiculous as being told we all going to die by pro vax warriors. I'm for choice, sans the propaganda.

Hope this helps!

(post by Bringittothelight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I personally knew ZERO people who died in the Indonesian Tsunami that killed 100,000 people.
ZERO people who died in the twin towers going down on 9/11.
ZERO people killed in the Rwandan genocides.

NAda, zippo!

How about time for a little common sense and leave the ultra left click bait alone. Hint hint.

DaRAGE

Hint, hint….. unless I am wrong, you do not live in either Indonesia nor either Rwanda. Correct me if I am wrong. I live in downtown Double Oak, Texas. Yes, I saw what I saw.

And, this stuff is pure stupid.

Denny

<<   2 >>

join