It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Authorizes 4th And 5th COVID Shots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was expecting they would go for the 5th booster.
This is the biggest scam in the history of medicine.

Its all about profits now.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Its all a scam to push for their profits while using actual people.
I question those covid test kits.

Just because they test you positive with it doesn't mean you have it.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Going by the article the FDA approved this March 29th 2022.

I think I know why.

Q1 ends March 31st 2022.

It's for profit!!!

Expect news announcement for the next dose by June 30th 2022, when Q3 begins.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
After a bad reaction to an actual vaccine's preservatives, I didn't get any of the DNA altering shots.
Good thing after doing diligent research. Pharma has people in FDA and CDC. The usual cronyism.
If you did get the third mRNA shot, they now advise getting tested for AIDs to go along with the adverse effects.

For those of you who do get the Wuhan Flu I recommend Vitamins C and D, Zinc and a Bond Martini with Quinine tonic water.

Thanks to a dead rat virus in 2017, Covid has been a mild nuisance. So has the flu and even a bout of Summer Pneumonia. There's worse bugs out there than Covid. I won't go into the financial and health data. It's all out there. Big profit gig.

Apparently following the difficulties of production. A fair percentage of people got saline shots instead of the mRNA shots.
As an extra added bonus. Go talk to your local mortician for gits and shiggles. Oh and throw in your life insurance agent too!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanielApollo
After a bad reaction to an actual vaccine's preservatives, I didn't get any of the DNA altering shots.
Good thing after doing diligent research. Pharma has people in FDA and CDC. The usual cronyism.
If you did get the third mRNA shot, they now advise getting tested for AIDs to go along with the adverse effects.

For those of you who do get the Wuhan Flu I recommend Vitamins C and D, Zinc and a Bond Martini with Quinine tonic water.

Thanks to a dead rat virus in 2017, Covid has been a mild nuisance. So has the flu and even a bout of Summer Pneumonia. There's worse bugs out there than Covid. I won't go into the financial and health data. It's all out there. Big profit gig.

Apparently following the difficulties of production. A fair percentage of people got saline shots instead of the mRNA shots.
As an extra added bonus. Go talk to your local mortician for gits and shiggles. Oh and throw in your life insurance agent too!

They're forcing everyone to get it, no matter what their preexisting conditions are or reactions to previous shots. At least coercing them to get it.
edit on 30-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Authorize? Ok, cool. They should all it. I have two doses, but this pandemic is fizzling out and I've had Covid, it was fine. I dont recommend it, bit it was ok. I think I'll pass on further doses.

Mandate? No, absolutely not if that were the case.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It seems to me that is no about keeping people safe any longer, this shots are supposed to be approved for the elderly and sick.

But I am sure the true nature of it, is to keep injecting people in the experiment to see how many jabs will take to break down the human body.

It is an experiment after all

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And people are worrying about the vaccine causing possible birth defects.

scitechdaily.com...

I am pretty sure that there was evidence of this before they shoved this drug on people, even stating that Metformin can be used to extend a person's life even if you do not have diabetes one time in a scientific article.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
While most people have began questioning the whole mRNA vaccine gimmick, the FDA continues their onslaught of authorizing more shots of an unapproved drug that was designed for the original Wuhan strain. The drug still isn't approved, and the 3rd dose was never even shown to be effective for specific age groups. In fact Israel is showing a negative efficacy for additional shots. So let's approve a 4th and 5th!

As long as the shots are classified as Emergency Use Authorization “countermeasures,” under the Project Bioshield Act of 2004 (amendments to 1944 Public Health Service Act and 1938 Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act), they are by legal definition not part of any “clinical investigation,” despite the fact that the Phase 3 clinical trials will not be finished for quite awhile.

Sounds crazy right? Remember this guy who told us that "they're not going to NOT approve it." It turns out he was right, and these captured regulatory agencies like the CDC and FDA are gonna do what big pharma wants.

Where does it end? 8 shots? 24 shots? Everyone thought this was a joke last year, but now it's reality.

SOURCE

FDA SOURCE

Somebody is collecting outrageous levels of revenue and dispensing stacks like holiday bonuses to all the most pertinent contacts to make sure the industry stays in business. There's no mystery here.

edit on 30-3-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think too many are dying too soon. they probably prefer people to die in 10 years so it can't be traced back.

Maybe

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
In 1901 a deadly smallpox epidemic tore through the Northeast, prompting the Boston and Cambridge boards of health to order the vaccination of all residents. But some refused to get the shot, claiming the vaccine order violated their personal liberties under the Constitution.

One of those holdouts, a Swedish-born pastor named Henning Jacobson, took his anti-vaccine crusade all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. The nation's top justices issued a landmark 1905 ruling that legitimized the authority of states to “reasonably” infringe upon personal freedoms during a public health crisis by issuing a fine to those who refused vaccination.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DcTikiTiki
In 1901 a deadly smallpox epidemic tore through the Northeast, prompting the Boston and Cambridge boards of health to order the vaccination of all residents. But some refused to get the shot, claiming the vaccine order violated their personal liberties under the Constitution.

One of those holdouts, a Swedish-born pastor named Henning Jacobson, took his anti-vaccine crusade all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. The nation's top justices issued a landmark 1905 ruling that legitimized the authority of states to “reasonably” infringe upon personal freedoms during a public health crisis by issuing a fine to those who refused vaccination.

It's not a vaccine, and this isn't small pox. Stop.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Awesome. I still haven't gotten the first one. I like my immune system right where it's at.

But I'm curious... If I asked for one, would I have to get them all or would I start with vaccine #5 since the first 4 vaccines didn't do what vaccines are supposed to do?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
They will then make it mandatory for all children to be vax to enter elementary school. MIM's Street Talk. It's already happening in China and Hong Kong. www.bloomberg.com...

This is why my son started Kindergarten in a non-private, non-government seeking school. He's only been there for 6 months and is already at a 2nd grade level in Reading and Math, knows how to count and add coins, tell time on a non-digital clock, and is learning cursive. This is the education of the future, in my opinion, especially if these vaccines are required to get into public schools.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You probably will have to stay in the hospital for a total infusion by IV of all the 5 jabs for been uncooperative.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: musicismagic
They will then make it mandatory for all children to be vax to enter elementary school. MIM's Street Talk. It's already happening in China and Hong Kong. www.bloomberg.com...

This is why my son started Kindergarten in a non-private, non-government seeking school. He's only been there for 6 months and is already at a 2nd grade level in Reading and Math, knows how to count and add coins, tell time on a non-digital clock, and is learning cursive. This is the education of the future, in my opinion, especially if these vaccines are required to get into public schools.

That's better than the average kid, who lost 22 IQ points and will be held back a grade or two due to the last 2 years.

<< 1   >>

join