It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Authorizes 4th And 5th COVID Shots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
While most people have began questioning the whole mRNA vaccine gimmick, the FDA continues their onslaught of authorizing more shots of an unapproved drug that was designed for the original Wuhan strain. The drug still isn't approved, and the 3rd dose was never even shown to be effective for specific age groups. In fact Israel is showing a negative efficacy for additional shots. So let's approve a 4th and 5th!

As long as the shots are classified as Emergency Use Authorization “countermeasures,” under the Project Bioshield Act of 2004 (amendments to 1944 Public Health Service Act and 1938 Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics Act), they are by legal definition not part of any “clinical investigation,” despite the fact that the Phase 3 clinical trials will not be finished for quite awhile.

Sounds crazy right? Remember this guy who told us that "they're not going to NOT approve it." It turns out he was right, and these captured regulatory agencies like the CDC and FDA are gonna do what big pharma wants.

Where does it end? 8 shots? 24 shots? Everyone thought this was a joke last year, but now it's reality.

SOURCE

FDA SOURCE

edit on 29-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
No body cares anymore.

We have BIGGER fish to fry now.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They will then make it mandatory for all children to be vax to enter elementary school. MIM's Street Talk. It's already happening in China and Hong Kong. www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

" FDA Authorizes 4th And 5th COVID Shots "

Figures , Not Enough People Died from the " Vaccines" , AKA " Gene Therapy Shots " Yet to Their Liking ......

edit on 29-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0 So. My father in law, who is a vet has had the infamous Covid shot.

He had an appointment with the VA today and before he entered their facility, he was required to get the Covid test.

... it's not strange any longer. Reading between the lines....

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
These are still a thing??
I thought this was all old news and we moved on from it....

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Why would anyone take a generation 1 covid shot when the efficacy against variant #15 is about nill?

Will the flu shot from 3 years ago prevent this years flu?
edit on 29-3-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Can you imagine how much a sperm covid vax shot FREE would be in the future?

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Why would anyone take a generation 1 covid shot when the efficacy against variant #15 is about nill?

Shhhh, you are talking logic, that we must not do ....

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Where does it end? 8 shots? 24 shots? Everyone thought this was a joke last year, but now it's reality.

I got the 2 Moderna vaccines. Sick as hell afterwards and permanent side effects.

Point, i was supposed to get the 3rd booster. Turns out, the pharmacist said the booster was only good for the original strain, and the original still last. So I did not get the booster. Neither did the pharmacist.

A friend got the 3rd with mild symptoms, but his heart was getting wierd. We went to the hospital and got him on an EKG. He was throwing PVC's and some regular irregular extrasystoles and more. Again the E.R. Doctor said thid is a normal thing and said it will pass in a couple days, and it did.

I'm not sure WTF the FDA thinks, but as far as my pharmacist feels... we're done with this.

edit on 29-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Hehehe..

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This must be the new disinfo tactic: flinging sh!t at you in waves.

- while you were getting ready to start questioning the COVID narrative: TA-DA! Ukraine.
- while you were getting ready to start questioning the Ukraine narrative: TA-DA! Booster bonanza.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

I could understand taking a booster shot designed for the newer strains if one was so inclined but the Generation 1 shots are outdated.

link   

I think this will 'end' at 'immunity as a service'. As these 'vaccines' destroy the natural immunity, big pharma will come up with the 'solution' ! They will provide immunity booster shots , that you will only receive off course if you're 'social credit score' is acceptable.

link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

- while you were getting ready to start questioning the COVID narrative: TA-DA! Ukraine.
- while you were getting ready to start questioning the Ukraine narrative: TA-DA! Booster bonanza.

Don't forget the now famous 'slap' !

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Yup, sounds about right!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

I could understand taking a booster shot designed for the newer strains if one was so inclined but the Generation 1 shots are outdated.

Agreed

One would think that since covid is a 'virus' just like the flu -- that with each new strain, the vaccine would be updated to fit the new strain and given yearly

The fact that the so-called boosters are not stopping transmission or prevent one from getting covid, is one reason why people are shying away from the shot every 3 months or so....

Maybe they ought to drop the mRNA experimentation form of vaccination and go back to what works, like with the flu shot, that is given once a year

Sure people may still get the flu, but you do not hear of many side effects from the shot as you do with the mRNA form.

Just my humble opinion.....

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
They have known of ways to treat this virus for two years but they wanted to kill the virus, not inhibit it's ability to infect a person.

Here is a new way of inhibiting this virus, a medicine that they created which I found the natural way to inhibit in dietary choices two years ago next month.

scitechdaily.com...

Now in back posts I mentioned ways of destroying this virus, some of those ways were used to create two new meds recently and this nasal spray will be the next approval probably.

Here is another more recent article showing the effectiveness of compounds I talked about. This does not mention the enzymes in food I discussed earlier that actually destroy the viruses enzyme or promote the breakdown of the virus by blocking an enzyme that regulates the enzyme they talk about. It is important to note that messing with this enzyme regularly can cause a person not to heal too well though, so I would not recommend consuming these foods every day that block TMPRSS. You need to take a break.

The other article, which discusses natural ways and there are links on the right to look at to the research that was used to conclude this stuff.

www.sciencedirect.com...

I researched all these compounds already, but it is nice to have the info in one spot. Remember, these chemistries do work against various viruses, not just this virus that causes covid. But some of the compounds might actually have negative effects on some other viruses or microbes because of their disruption of the serine proteases. I did some research on which things that these natural chemistries would be bad for...but it seems like the natural foods contained adequate other chemistries most times that did protect you. This is not the case with isolated supplementation and medicines so those chemistries in meds and supplements could have more side effects...especially meds which are more concentrated and specific chemistries.

Not everyone can eat grapefruit, kiwi, onions, strawberries, garlic, sage, rosemary, parsley, or thyme....etc...

Those herbs can be put in soups, and some of the side effects of other foods can be lessened by heating, but the enzymes doing some of the protection are destroyed by heating too.

So why do we actually need this vaccine when a little education on how to protect oneself could be taught instead of relying on the pharma companies? This virus is kind of wimpy, most antiviral food chemistries can negate it's severity, I don't understand why we need a vaccine either when we could share this knowledge with billions of people instead of hiding it in scientific sites.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I think this will 'end' at 'immunity as a service'.

People will laugh at this, but I can assure you that if it's not in active development it has been discussed by those with the means to make it happen.

The entire economy has been moving toward this structure because it's favorable to megacorps and is precisely what "you'll own nothing and be happy" is all about.

Life on an installment plan.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wrong. The clot shot atrocity is the BIGGEST issue of this century.

It is a genocide and even ww3 won’t hide those apples.

a reply to: baddmove

<<   2 >>

join