It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Warne's son spills the beans.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Shane Warne's son has made a video regarding the death of his father, in the video he dispels any rumors about his father lifestyle and explains the circumstances leading up to his untimely death.
Remember the MSM saying Shane had been found dead at home?

Link
edit on th03471010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

All the reports I heard stated he died in Thailand and as a sidenote (not that it matters) is that supposed to be his son in the video?

Jackson Warne

I have no idea what killed him but pretty sure he did like to party and that is well documented

edit on 000000p3111America/Chicago329202223 by UpThenDown because: link

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

All the reports I heard stated he died in Thailand and as a sidenote (not that it matters) is that his son in the video?

Jackson Warne

I have no idea what killed him but pretty sure he did like to party and that is well documented

I saw a news report stating he had been found at home in Australia, that's the MSM for ya.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

which MSM news station was that? perhaps you misread it?

Shane Warne: Australia cricket legend dies aged 52

He had been found unresponsive in his villa on the Thai island of Koh Samui on Friday, said his management company.

Shane Warne: Post-mortem reveals cricket legend died of natural causes

Shane Warne died from a suspected heart attack a day after arriving on the Thai island of Koh Samui for a holiday

Elizabeth Hurley reacts to ex-fiancé Shane Warne's death

Fox Sports television, which employed Warne as a commentator, quoted a family statement early Saturday as saying he died of a suspected heart attack in Koh Samui, Thailand.

Shane Warne: Australian cricket great dies of suspected heart attack aged 52

"It is with great sadness we advise that Shane Keith Warne passed away of a suspected heart attack in Koh Samui, Thailand today, Friday 4th March," said a statement from MPC Entertainment.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

which MSM news station was that? perhaps you misread it?

Shane Warne: Australia cricket legend dies aged 52

He had been found unresponsive in his villa on the Thai island of Koh Samui on Friday, said his management company.

Shane Warne: Post-mortem reveals cricket legend died of natural causes

Shane Warne died from a suspected heart attack a day after arriving on the Thai island of Koh Samui for a holiday

Elizabeth Hurley reacts to ex-fiancé Shane Warne's death

Fox Sports television, which employed Warne as a commentator, quoted a family statement early Saturday as saying he died of a suspected heart attack in Koh Samui, Thailand.

Shane Warne: Australian cricket great dies of suspected heart attack aged 52

"It is with great sadness we advise that Shane Keith Warne passed away of a suspected heart attack in Koh Samui, Thailand today, Friday 4th March," said a statement from MPC Entertainment.

I cant remember off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure the MSM lies at any given opportunity though, on many occasions even before the truth comes out.
edit on th03341111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I agree lots of people lie, and I would say the guy in the video is lying his ass off, as I am pretty certain that he is not Shanes son and if so that is pretty low to masquerade as someones grieving son to push their own narrative.

at 4 seconds into the clip he shows his forearm tattoo and there is not a image anywhere (that I can find) of Jackson having such a tattoo, food for thought

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I agree lots of people lie, and I would say the guy in the video is lying his ass off, as I am pretty certain that he is not Shanes son and if so that is pretty low to masquerade as someones grieving son to push their own narrative.

at 4 seconds into the clip he shows his forearm tattoo and there is not a image anywhere (that I can find) of Jackson having such a tattoo, food for thought

Fair enough If you don't believe it's him, I'm sure if it's not him we will know soon enough.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Do you believe its him?

Check the photos i linked just the face alone looks different, then there is the tattoo

edit

well here is a confirmed video of Jackson Warne, I am almost 99.9% certain now the person in your link is not him

Jackson Warne wishes he wasn’t Shane Warne’s son in SAS interrogation

edit on 000000p3111America/Chicago329202223 by UpThenDown because: added link and video

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Do you believe its him?

Check the photos i linked just the face alone looks different, then there is the tattoo

edit

well here is a confirmed video of Jackson Warne, I am almost 99.9% certain now the person in your link is not him

Jackson Warne wishes he wasn’t Shane Warne’s son in SAS interrogation

I've no idea, If this guy isn't Shane Warnes son then he's obviously nuts so I'm sure he will be called out.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Page last updated correction, one day ago in wiki.

Shane Warne died of "Natural Csuses" on an island in Thailand.

Death

On 4 March 2022, at the age of 52, Warne died from natural causes while on holiday at a villa on the island of Ko Samui in Thailand. His death came on the same day as that of fellow Australian cricketer Rod Marsh, to whom Warne paid tribute on Twitter only a few hours prior to his own death. Six days after Warne's death, his body was returned to Melbourne on a private plane from Thailand.

Warne's private funeral took place at the St Kilda Football Club's headquarters in Melbourne on 20 March. The mourners were led by his parents and three children, with some former teammates in attendance.Warne will be publicly honoured at a state memorial event at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on 30 March.
WIKI~

Screen capped before it changes. I've already been schooled in Mandela effects this morning on ATS.

edit on 29-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

But you must have an idea, as you posted it and stated it was his son

I have since given you evidence that it might not be, photographic and video

Yet you have no idea? I am slightly confused by that stance

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The linked post misrepresents the truth and is not Jackson Warne.

There is an agenda of anti-vax and far right-wing propaganda that this plays into.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

But you must have an idea, as you posted it and stated it was his son

I have since given you evidence that it might not be, photographic and video

Yet you have no idea? I am slightly confused by that stance

I'd obsess less is my advice.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

There is an agenda of anti-vax and far right-wing propaganda that this plays into.

It's not a vaccine it's an experimental drug.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

huh?

Are you saying I am obsessing over why you posted a video and stated it was someone it is not? ATS motto and all that

Thanks for your advice though

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Page last updated correction, one day ago in wiki.

Shane Warne died of "Natural Csuses" on an island in Thailand.

Death

On 4 March 2022, at the age of 52, Warne died from natural causes while on holiday at a villa on the island of Ko Samui in Thailand. His death came on the same day as that of fellow Australian cricketer Rod Marsh, to whom Warne paid tribute on Twitter only a few hours prior to his own death. Six days after Warne's death, his body was returned to Melbourne on a private plane from Thailand.

Warne's private funeral took place at the St Kilda Football Club's headquarters in Melbourne on 20 March. The mourners were led by his parents and three children, with some former teammates in attendance.Warne will be publicly honoured at a state memorial event at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on 30 March.
WIKI~

Screen capped before it changes. I've already been schooled in Mandela effects this morning on ATS.

Ok but i defiantly heard a news article state that he died at home in Australia.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

huh?

Are you saying I am obsessing over why you posted a video and stated it was someone it is not? ATS motto and all that

Thanks for your advice though

Yes exactly that

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Oh ok, sorry, here this will be better for you

Man thats some testimony you posted there direct from Shane Warnes son, doesnt get much better than that for real evidence does it, great OP

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oh ok, sorry, here this will be better for you

Man thats some testimony you posted there direct from Shane Warnes son, doesnt get much better than that for real evidence does it, great OP

Still obsessing I see lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

In regards to this thread, my obsession is only for the truth my friend

and you?

<<   2  3 >>

join