It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herd immunity through vaccination is not possible.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
I often spend time in very dirty and disease infested locations.
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Facebook?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Clearly, across the world, fatalities and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 have been coming down from the pre-vaccine peaks, even despite the rise of far more infectious strains.

Since nearly everyone has abandoned the lockdowns and masking that were the tools against the spread of the virus back then, why are the numbers coming down like that?

Could it be that the vaccination campaigns are actually working, as evidenced by the reduced numbers that have no other explanation, and that the anti-vaxxer propaganda does not have an iota of truth in it?

Perhaps the ones telling people to take no precautions at all, against a disease that has killed millions, are the liars who need to be prosecuted?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Let me think, mmmm, I got covid and not vaccine, yep I am still alive,

Flawless conclusion, or maybe, just maybe I am soo special.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

These so called vaccines don’t even give any immunity, tell me what other vaccines required boosters? The whole things a joke.

No vaccine can be expected to grant lifetime immunity with a single dose, and no vaccine is always 100% effective.

Here's a link to the CDC site with recommended immunization schedules for different age groups. Educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Clearly, across the world, fatalities and hospitalizations due to COVID-19 have been coming down from the pre-vaccine peaks, even despite the rise of far more infectious strains.

Since nearly everyone has abandoned the lockdowns and masking that were the tools against the spread of the virus back then, why are the numbers coming down like that?

Could it be that the vaccination campaigns are actually working, as evidenced by the reduced numbers that have no other explanation, and that the anti-vaxxer propaganda does not have an iota of truth in it?

Perhaps the ones telling people to take no precautions at all, against a disease that has killed millions, are the liars who need to be prosecuted?

But aren't the #s exploding in China, South Korea?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: chr0naut

Let me think, mmmm, I got covid and not vaccine, yep I am still alive,

Flawless conclusion, or maybe, just maybe I am soo special.

There is a greater risk of death from COVID-19 for the unvaccinated, and there is also a range of severity of symptoms in the infected.

Just because you didn't die from it does not mean that will be everyone's experience. Nor may it be your experience the next time you catch it (because immune response to both the virus and the vaccine degrades over time, some clinical data suggests in as little as three months).

If you are infected again before your immune response fully wanes, it will boost your immune response the same as if you get a booster shot. But the booster shot does not confer the symptoms of the disease (which may include death), whereas a natural infection does. If you catch the disease again after your immune response has waned sufficiently, then previous exposures will not protect you much.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: nugget1

Covid doesn't require constant boosters within months of being vaccinated either. It requires two shots in total to reach the same level of immunity as the above, anything after than is part of a zero covid strategy. We don't need zero strategies for any of the other virus as the level of community transmission is already so low that it's next to zero.

Two shots of the chickenpox vax give you about 85 percent immunity, which is around the same as the covid vax. Immunity drops off with age as well, which is why adults can get shingles. Chickenpox boosters are available and where I live are given out to vulnerable adults. The same is true for Tetanus, and a couple of other things.

Perhaps you're confusing the shingles vaccine for seniors who have contracted chicken pox in the past with the two dose vaccine given to children to prevent contracting chicken pox in the first place?

Currently, neither the federal
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention nor the
American Academy of Pediatrics recommends a
chicken pox booster.

[images.gocomics.com...]http://images.gocomics.com/images/uu_com/samples/askthedoct ors/Ask_The_Doctors_v4%205.pdf]

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: chr0naut

But aren't the #s exploding in China, South Korea?

Yes, in the last 28 days, there have been 986,030 new cases in China and 6,526 COVID-19 attributed deaths.

Compare that, though to the 1,014,598 new cases, and 27,689 COVID-19 attributed deaths, in the last 28 days in the US.

While the numbers in China are rising, and those in the US are falling, clearly the US currently has a greater problem, and the wider vaccine coverage in the US is the only thing that explains the overall direction of the statistics.

The Chinese vaccines also are less effective than US vaccines, and so there has to be a higher percentage of those fully vaccinated to equal the protection that the US vaccines give over the population.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hahaha, no, but good one.
That is definitely a diseased location.
Our company specializes in working on equipment covered in human excrement and biological waste.
Not a glamorous undertaking I understand but necessary and highly lucrative.
A single cut could lead to sepsis, not super fun from what I understand,
but we take precautions, understand the risks and take appropriate measures to mitigate outcomes.
The covid vax seems to do none of that.

the a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Natural Immunity is a Way Nature Signals you that you Will be One of the Survivors , the Rest are Lost . C'est la vie ...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Never once have I used a bitchute video. Not on this board, not anywhere.

I thought it was common knowledge at this point that the vaccine doesn't prevent infection nor spread. Though, with how out of the loop you have been in your posts to date it doesn't really surprise me if you have not yet seen this.

CDC Director admitting the vaccines don't prevent transmission

Johns Hopkins doctor admitting you can still get infected after vaccination

Look, just for you Aaargh, MSM sources... I know how much you love them.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Herd immunity through vaccination occurs from time to time, but it will not be for covid-19, because there is no vaccination for covid-19.

Maybe there will be one day, but there isn't one today.

But there are a lot of deceitful medical and media people who want you to think otherwise.

<< 1   >>

join