It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Side Effects Being Reported

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

They now have the opportunity to get everyone's genetic fingerprint name address and mouth swab, does anyone think they would pass such an opportunity.
They already have crossed the line with regards to privacy.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

All I can say is I'm 69, wife 59, mom in law 86, father in law 95 yrs old.

All of us vax'd, boosted Pfizer and Moderna.

All no issues... but this is just us * I do believe the "tracing" effect.

EMT/Adv Dis Life Support
edit on 03223731America/ChicagoMon, 28 Mar 2022 09:57:37 -050057202200000037 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ancientlight

. The human body is a self-healing electro biological system so complex that if you change one thing it will have an effect on the whole system. Remove one of the essential elements and you have created an imbalance in the system, Low iodine a goiter, low iron breathlessness. Change the information in the DNA you have upset the balance of a billion-year-old system. It is more than a crime against humanity it is a crime against life itself. We might have volunteered for extinction.

No no no, not we, my friend... THEM. Remember how we would get lambasted simply for saying no to an unproven, untested, quickly made "vaccine"? So do I. They called US the killers, how MF'ing ironic!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

We are seeing the next problem, this is amazing This could not happen in a free society,t, the cancer rates are increasing up to 2000% it is starting to show up in hospitals and they haven't a clue on what to do. www.bitchute.com...

<< 1   >>

join