It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Side Effects Being Reported

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I watched this video on bitchute showing a Del Bigtree clip.

The video covers new side effects coming out for the vaccine.  Among the ones mentioned are Herpes Zoster, Parsonage, Encephalitis, and Phemphigoid:

I created a spreadsheet from the sequence peptides listed in the Moderna patent over the past few days.  I posted about version 1.  Since then, I have extracted the disease names from the peptides sheet and included a new 'diseases' sheet in the file.
This one lists the disease, descriptions from a couple sources and the associated peptides.  Pretty handy if you want to look up side effects.
Here's what I found regarding the video:

Herpes:
'Coiled-coil domain containing 80' is associated with Herpes Zoster Oticus, and 'Interferon epsilon' is associated with Genital Herpes.
Parsonage:
'Cub domain containing protein 2' is associated with Parsonage Aldren Turner Syndrome.
Encephailitis:
Both Eastern Equine and Western Equine Encephilits are associated with 'serine protease 57'.
Pemphigoid:
'Ladinin 1' is associated with Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita, which is related to Pemphigoid, and also Cicatrical Pemphigoid.

If anyone wants to download version 2 of the spreadsheet, you can get it here: version 2

edit on 26-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Put space before '1'.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Tip for viewing spreadsheets, select all cells, then Format->Rows->Optimal Height.
Makes it more readable.
Tip for scrolling, it can be smoother sometimes to select the row number and scroll with arrow keys.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

& now they want to spread self spreading 'vaccines' . It just gets better & better

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

. The human body is a self-healing electro biological system so complex that if you change one thing it will have an effect on the whole system. Remove one of the essential elements and you have created an imbalance in the system, Low iodine a goiter, low iron breathlessness. Change the information in the DNA you have upset the balance of a billion-year-old system. It is more than a crime against humanity it is a crime against life itself. We might have volunteered for extinction.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Hey Wisenox,

I tried to download this one too, however it is password protected.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

From what I've noticed driving semi lately people are losing
their minds as well. Erratic drivers are becoming almost a constant.
I suspect the vaccines.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I notice that Herpes which most people have, but is controlled by the immune system, might it be the disease in the vanguard of the Vaids epidemic.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

It must be something with using a link with alternate text. When I use the plain link, it works:

Version 2:
drive.protonmail.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I notice that Herpes which most people have, but is controlled by the immune system, might it be the disease in the vanguard of the Vaids epidemic.

Save the Earth!

Pollute the human!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

It must be something with using a link with alternate text. When I use the plain link, it works:

Version 2:
drive.protonmail.com...

drive.protonmail.com...

This version works.

The first version has a slash at the end and asks for the password.
drive.protonmail.com.../

Now I know how it works i'll take the slash away in the future.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Electro biological, good description.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Something in the back of my head is telling me, that the whole pandemic was just a diversion. Things that got implemented prior to the disease, 5g and starlink. Both doing something to the electromagnetic field we all share.

They knew damn well it will affect us, but there is one lie that has to be kept alive at all costs, matter over mind.

Can't have them wondering about their more subtle bodies...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Its picking up a slash from the url end bracket html tag: [/url]

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I believe they also wanted to slide in human gene manipulation without talks of ethics or campaign debates.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Is the vax still an issue? Almost forgot,.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Something in the back of my head is telling me, that the whole pandemic was just a diversion. Things that got implemented prior to the disease, 5g and starlink. Both doing something to the electromagnetic field we all share.

They knew damn well it will affect us, but there is one lie that has to be kept alive at all costs, matter over mind.

Can't have them wondering about their more subtle bodies...

yes indeed ...

'things got implemented prior to the disease'... in 2014 the 4 horsemen were released to bring in the -Beginning of Sorrows' & 'early birth pangs' era in sep-oct 2019 the (years earlier) Patented disease was released to become a Pandemic

a Dark Entity Parasite grown from the vaccine serum was injected into Millions of potential Hosts

the result will be an Army of hive mind people being driven to action by 5G frequencies of the Parasite Egregore created by the serum called a vaccine ...

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Wheres your evidence?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I don’t doubt this one bit.

Playing in round one of the Rona game (March 2020j, it kicked in the Epstein Barr virus for me. This is caused by the herpes simplex 4 virus. This then morphed into MECFS (Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome )

Then in July 2021 I had one shot of the Pfizer vaccine. I caught Rona again 3 weeks after that. By the middle of September, I got shingles above my right eye. I looked like a Kingon, not a cute look, and thankfully I didn’t have the fire like pain.

Now this is where it gets weird, my 22 year old daughter cot chicken pox from me. She had the vaccine for chicken pox, and 2 Moderna shots.

I wonder if the covid vaccines awaken herpes virus in one’s systems? Because I know at least 4 other people who got shingles after they were vaccinated.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

It was an issue, until they found the DNA uptake in the liver.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PeaceDissolve

Where is your counter-evidence to the comment?

<<   2 >>

join