It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visible in their craft - caught on camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
You may have seen this segment of PARANORMAL CAUGHT ON CAMERA, it's titled "CASE ID: UNIDENTIFIED FLYING ALIENS. The video was recorded in The Sea of Marmara, an inland sea located entirely within the borders of Turkey. I videotaped it a few days ago but it was a repeat. I just did a search and couldln't find it. That segment seems to have dropped off the ends of the earth so I can't give you its original date. I took photos off the TV so if you can find the original segment its quality will be better than my off-TV photos. There were 2 sightings and the photos include the 2 dates. The closeup of the 2 aliens are from the first video.

edit on 3 26 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material and to correct my grammar.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

Cool pics. I really hope some kind of proof is found in my lifetime. I would give just about anything to know for sure...

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure that there is a thread on here with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd picture in it..
It is has also been determined that that is a cruise ship bridge and it is in a regular port of call.

Can't remember the thread title, or location of the said port of call but it's been debunked.

I'll look for the thread.

Not sure if this is the one I remembered it's in the time frame,

The 2008 Turkey "UFO" is NOT a UFO

edit on 26-3-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This are the raping, abducting, mushroom heads that are helping Satan and the illuminati elite, build a fully operational massive underground bunker that is more like a city, than a bunker, miles wide, the dolce airbase bunker spans 4 states.

It is powered by massive nuclear fusion reactors that radiate so much heat, it can be seen from space, on infrared camera, it is a fully functional biosphere, where they can live indefinitely, they have all the scientists in place, all the doctors and aliens that they need, but it is a trap by Satan, for when they nuke the world, my Lord Jesus Christ will come.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
This are the raping, abducting, mushroom heads that are helping Satan and the illuminati elite, build a fully operational massive underground bunker that is more like a city, than a bunker, miles wide, the dolce airbase bunker spans 4 states.

It is powered by massive nuclear fusion reactors that radiate so much heat, it can be seen from space, on infrared camera, it is a fully functional biosphere, where they can live indefinitely, they have all the scientists in place, all the doctors and aliens that they need, but it is a trap by Satan, for when they nuke the world, my Lord Jesus Christ will come.

Where do you get your info from? Sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I bow to superior knowledge as it has been pointed out that there are older threads dealing with this topic.

Mods, please end or remove this thread I'm abandoning it and I offer my apologies. Thanks.
idusmartias

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Schizophrenia would be my guess. a reply to: TheUniverse2

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
WOW!

You saw a UFO on the TV, and took a pictures of the alien in the UFO on the TV with your phone?

WOW man! i think you nailed it!
Clearly proof of Aliens!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2

The earth is flat and exactly 13 feet deep.

There is no space to see the heat from and no underground to bury generators in.

This is conspiracy theory checkmate my friend, the tinfoil gambit.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This one was debunked a loooong time ago (honestly, im talking 14 years or so)...

100% shown to be the lights and top deck of a cruise liner off the shore of Turkey. Was done to absolute death here on ATS and else where, im actually kinda shocked to see it again... the horse must be well and truly dust by now.

Man were'd the last 14 years go honestly

edit on 27-3-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

That was filmed on the night I joined ATS.

Coincidence? Or something more sinister?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Tbh, those that want this incident or every UFO incident being debunked say simply it´s debunked. But it never really was debunked, the cruise ship theory is just what it is, a theory. And the cruise ship theory was debunked, but not the Kumburgaz incident:

New Evidence Suggests The Turkey UFO Was Not A Cruise Ship Or Yacht

Where can i buy such a floating, hovering, flying cruise ship or yacht?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Tbh, those that want this incident or every UFO incident being debunked say simply it´s debunked. But it never really was debunked, the cruise ship theory is just what it is, a theory. And the cruise ship theory was debunked, but not the Kumburgaz incident:

New Evidence Suggests The Turkey UFO Was Not A Cruise Ship Or Yacht

Where can i buy such a floating, hovering, flying cruise ship or yacht?

Cheers
Yes there are a lot of people saying it's cruise ships but I don't see that. The best explanation I've seen from ATS member Blue Shift is that it's a part of the screwy setup the photographer was using, and I think that's probably correct, or at least the most likely explanation I've seen. Definitely doesn't look anything like aliens to me in the original images. I made a thread about it, which I made to have a link to post each time this ridiculous case comes up again, especially since the explanations out on the internet are not particularly good, not compared to Blue Shift's explanation.

The 2008 Turkey "UFO" is NOT a UFO

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

It is has also been determined that that is a cruise ship bridge and it is in a regular port of call.

Pretty cool we have aliens to drive our cruise ships around.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That video looks valid to me ; seen it before.
I bet these are friends of the aliens mummies found in peru recently. See below youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The video of this was posted years ago here on ATS. But when we are truly honest that could be the rim of a trashcan for all we know.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Ufology really is the perfect example of the same old same old same old, regurgitating ad-infinitum. Nothing intrinsically wrong with that, it's just the nature of this beast; it is almost wholly reliable on newcomers coming through the door, filled with wonderment until the inevitable cul-de-sac. They wander off again, deflated, until a new herd of newbies pops up - KER-CHING!

In fact, I'm convinced that three to four years is the maximum period required for any individual to comprehensively run through the entire history of ufology from Roswell to Zondo's goatee.

And then it just repeats itself...

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Who you 'gonna call'?
little Micky, down pon his garage, with ball O string & a Dandelion seed Pod.
Or, the kick ass all for real F16 pilot.
Much much more from Chris,but those interested can follow him, hours on this.
As a taster, and for starters, this might be of interest.
Chris says little Micky tapped out,.. was a Cruise ship! > little Micky, now a helium balloon > little Micky.
complete ballax, Lehto nails this
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thank you for these pictures

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I abandoned my thread because there were other, older threads that I was not aware of. Now, the topic is being kept alive on those other threads but the explanations are downright silly. The images I posted, from the TV show, do not resemble a cruise ship deck nor any of the silly claims. The images, time stamps aside, whether legit or not, show the classic "grey" alien head.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join