It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Immunodeficiency Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: visitedbythem
People are dropping dead

The biggest problem with living is no one makes it out alive. I bet in 2050 when the average life expectancy is 95 and SS doesn't kick in until you are like 80 people will be bitching about how big pharma is trying to kill them...lol

I believe most people on the planet will die over the next 8 years. We are rapidly approaching the worst period in Earths history. After that 7 year period, the world will undergo a transformation. After that, if a human only lives to 100 years old, he will be looked on as having died a youth. The coming millennium will see most people easily living to 1000 yrs old

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

People are dropping dead

The biggest problem with living is no one makes it out alive. I bet in 2050 when the average life expectancy is 95 and SS doesn't kick in until you are like 80 people will be bitching about how big pharma is trying to kill them...lol

I believe most people on the planet will die over the next 8 years. We are rapidly approaching the worst period in Earths history. After that 7 year period, the world will undergo a transformation. After that, if a human only lives to 100 years old, he will be looked on as having died a youth. The coming millennium will see most people easily living to 1000 yrs old

Looking forward to seeing a source for that one

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

People are dropping dead

The Bible

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Just out of curiosity, is it related to this newly released article and video?

Millions get AIDS from Vax by Fall – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

usawatchdog.com...

“Yes, we are seeing vaccine related acquired immunodeficiency in the hospital now from the triple vaxed. . . . It is a vax injury, and we are not really certain how to treat this. We are kind of throwing the kitchen sink at it. . . . .We are trying to use everything we can think of to boost up the CD4 and CD8 counts and reverse this collapse or calamity of this immune collapse. It’s very stunning.”

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

People are dropping dead

The Bible

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-Leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business, all of a sudden, up he comes, cures me! One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That’s an interesting collection of music discs, with her face on one, on the wall behind her in the pic. I guess she was a bit of a wannabe pop star before becoming a doctor… … … I wonder what she’s a doctor of?

Maybe a fan of Doctor and the Medics?

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That sounds like it. I turned it off pretty early to see what I could find on the CD4 counts.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

It seems, to me, that the chimeric Fc portion is part Fc constant from humans conjugated with highly specific antigen binding portions of primate antibodies.
They could have chosen the primate antigen because it may have a higher affinity for the CD4 antigen than human derived antibodies.

So what is the end results you are suggesting? We need to remember the uproar over cowpox as the cure for smallpox. People thought cow parts would grow out of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Is that short sightedness, or an abnormal interest in elite nazi regiments?

Most likely both...

When the average life expediency starts to go the other way I'll start to be more interested.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

People thought cow parts would grow out of them.

Almost, but this time chimeric antibodies are coming from chimpanzees:

Clenoliximab

I plan to write something up about this; its actually very interesting, although creepy.
In my preliminary research, I located the patent included by Moderna that specifically creates primatized chimeric antibodies. You can see from the advertisement above that it exists.
I have also learned that the human CD4/MHC2 bond is so weak that it wasn't measurable until recently. Conversely, the included patent claims up to a 10-fold binding affinity for the chimeric antibody.
They chose the chimp anti-CD4 antibody because it is significantly stronger than the human one.
This means that the CD4 antigens may in fact be bound for a very long time. This would, necessarily, affect flow Cytometry using monoclonal antibodies; they would have to have higher affinity than the chimeric one in the patent. As far as I can tell, mouse model monoclonal's, typically used in flow cytometry, aren't as strong as the primate model.
They can do the same thing and shut down cytokine producing cells, or use chimeric Fc constants to switch effector functions on the cell. eg. turning off phagocytosis.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

<< 1   >>

join