It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Spreadsheet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Moderna patent includes a lengthy table of peptides representing the capabilities of the patent.
Specifically, the patent reads:

In one embodiment primary constructs or mmRNA may encode variant polypeptides which have a certain identity with a reference polypeptide sequence. As used herein, a "reference polypeptide sequence" refers to a starting polypeptide sequence. Reference sequences may be wild type sequences or any sequence to which reference is made in the design of another sequence. A "reference polypeptide sequence" may, e.g., be any one of SEQ ID NOs: 1827-3497 as disclosed herein.

The list has ~1,670 entries, but some are listed multiple times.  The number of differing peptides is closer to 578.
There are a number of interesting genes that I hope to cover in future posts.  For example, Chromosome 1 Open Reading Frame 134 was removed from the gene banks.  This gene has a locus of p36.13, which happens to be 1P36 Deletion Syndrome.
Another one is EPPIN, which causes Orchitis (inflammation of the testes).  Nicki Minaj mentioned that one.

I found the information interesting, so I decided to concatenate the list and put it in a spreadsheet.

You can see from the image that there are multiple sheets: peptides list to include gene function and associated diseases, a mini glossary,  gene abbreviations, and a couple images to get a better picture of what is being talked about.

I saved the spreadsheet in Libre and MS formats for anyone interested in viewing the data:

drive.protonmail.com...
LibreCalc ods file.

drive.protonmail.com...
Excel xslx file.

There's a lot of good information to talk about in these genes.  I haven't looked up all of the syndromes, but there many that center on intellectual disability, fertility, and body dyspoplasia.

Theories could be numerous.  Maybe they are targeting rare disorders and sterilizing those that have them.  Could be activating diseases or cancers.  Could just be a list, but that's a bit more trust than I have left.

One theory that I'm looking more into is that they may be using the androgen receptors to enter the nucleus, thereby preventing the person's body from getting proper androgen functioning.  The resulting Androgen Deprivation could then be misdiagnosed as Long Covid.  Or, maybe Long Covid is just a cover to hide the nucleus entry.

Hope the information helps some people.
edit on 23-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix links

edit on 23-3-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Needs a password to download from proton drive.
Good work though.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Fixed, sorry.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

edit on 3/24/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

join