It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand: The Truth Is Coming Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Watched that vid yesterday.

I'm impressed by Brand, he asks the right questions and is putting all the N95ers in their place.

When we can't ask questions, time to change some sh#t...

The lamestream media has started attacking him recently. Can't have anyone asking questions...

Yea, they're all over him.

I'm actually surprised that his vids haven't been removed from YT.

Not sure how tied in he is to Corporate Interests but must not be enough to make him STFU.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Don't be silly.

The latest Reeeeeeee is that Russell is a satanist, masonic pedo and he's controlled opposition for the Illuminati...

No good deed goes unpunished.

This is a new one to me.

It is a sick kind of thing to say but in observations you will notice a lot of that. Let someone in line while driving and they do crazy crap in front of you, you miss the light is just a mild example. I still let people in, but I don't like it when they abuse the kindness.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Don't be silly.

The latest Reeeeeeee is that Russell is a satanist, masonic pedo and he's controlled opposition for the Illuminati...

Explain more? How is he a pedo?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

edit on 3/24/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Don't be silly.

I've got no idea. I just see an increasing amount of trolls on comments sections spouting this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Don't be silly.

I've got no idea. I just see an increasing amount of trolls on comments sections spouting this nonsense.

So basically people from ATS are posting on youtube now?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
russell brand is super smart almost genius level .. a bit crazy but a lot of really smart peopel are. is that a movie or just a you tube video?

same as Alex Jones. He just came across as a lunatic but he had been warning people for years of all this.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Alex Jones you say?

View quickly before it goes missing. I have a new found appreciation of Infowars after a several year break.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can't trust a man who would let Katy Perry walk

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

she's crazy and not in a fun quirky way but more far left SJW type

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe11

I can't trust a man who would let Katy Perry walk

If she was Satan's daughter to you, you would walk. That departure from her world was his 1st smart move on the path to this new and sober Russell Brand.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Russell Brand might dress like a slutty grandmother but he's great at cracking jokes about propaganda.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

75 Years

Makes perfect sense , anyone who remembers or has been affected is effectively Dead .

I love it you just can't make this stuff up and even still people can't connect the Dots.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I really, really like to listen to Russell Brand. He's funny, seems to be caring, and I agree with almost everything he has said.

But.....

Keep this in mind while listening to Russell Brand:
*He is an actor - studied it professionally
*He has very close friends who are hypnotists
*Was married to a woman who used the conspiracy symbols for publicity (or some people say power)
*He has studied religious leaders and how people began to follow them
*He is very rich
*He was very successful in the very unethical entertainment industry
*His film career was dying and has transitioned into alternative topics
*He makes money off his books, videos, and performances

So yes, he could just be an ex-actor trying to say things to bring in the cash or he could also be a good person trying to shed light on important topics - or someplace in between.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2
You forgot one in your list....
*he swallowed a dictionary.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It is not Pfizer behind the 75 year release timeline, it's the FDA. Please check out the actual information on that.
Otherwise, yeah, Russell is a wizard.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
It is not Pfizer behind the 75 year release timeline, it's the FDA. Please check out the actual information on that.
Otherwise, yeah, Russell is a wizard.

Pfizer runs the FDA.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I love listening to Russel on my daily commute. The man just talks common sense and does it very well. He's obviously very intelligent, even though he admits himself that he didn't have a great education, but he's incredibly humble about it too, often being very self deprecating.

His message is very clear and in my opinion, spot on; Neither side of the political isle is trustworthy and they're both just as bad as each other. The whole system needs to be replaced with something better, fairer and more transparent. Power and money need to be decentralised.

Before I found his YT channel, I had a very poor opinion of Russel, having only known of the "druggie stand-up comedian and actor in some very mediocre films" version of him. He has completely altered my perception of who he is now though.

And yes, the man is definitely a walking dictionary. I have a pretty good vocabulary, but he comes out with words that I've never even heard before!

Other good YT channels along a similar vein are:
Daisy Cousens
Sydney Watson
Ruined Leon

And for a more light hearted, comedic stance, you've always got Bearing and SC Reviews.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Russell Brand, is part of the agender.

Do not be fooled.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SE4E4SAgreed - he would appear to be the establishment's own anti-establishment voice. There is nothing that he says that is new and nothing that he says that will make any difference at this point in the game. He may however create a focal point for newcomers to 'truth'.

edit on 7-4-2022 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join