It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CYP19 and IP6 Deletion Syndrome Moderna Patent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have been going through the sequence ID's listed in the Moderna� � patent.

The list is important, in part because of the Pfizer document side effects list, but primarily because the Moderna patent has this quote regarding its capabilities with nucleotide sequences:

In one embodiment primary constructs or mmRNA may encode variant polypeptides which have a certain identity with a reference polypeptide sequence. As used herein, a "reference polypeptide sequence" refers to a starting polypeptide sequence.

The claim is that it can create variants, and this could include the list of sequence ID's.

Here's a couple things I've found:
1.  There is an apparent tipster that came forward early on warning that the vaccines were going to effect the CYP19A1 gene.  Virtuoso made a post with the tipster's comments.

So far, I have found two references to genes that would fit the tipster's claim.  The entries in the gene bank tell you to see the reference for CYP and CGB5 is subgroup A.

2.  The Pfizer document lists IP6 Deletion Syndrome, which is characterized by distinct facial features and moderate to severe intellectual disability.

Not only did I find a reference to this one, the gene information was scrubbed from 2 different gene banks.

I also learned why they want to target chemokines;  they are very potent HIV inhibitors.  The Moderna patent has references to those as well. I don't have a picture of that one, but you can see them on the list.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix acronym.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Im glad someone with is following the crumbs

a reply to: Wisenox

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I wonder why they would be targeting that gene, it probably causes expression one way or another. That could cause problems with hormones in peoples bodies and also cause changes in how herbicides effect us...depending on how it effects the gene expression. A lot of people have heterozygous snps, by altering this it could effect testosterone and estrogen levels in people's bodies....I have studied this quite a bit, one of the genes that can lead me to getting brain cancer from organophosphates. I have quite a few of the herozygous snps and they are on the forward position so are probably more active.

I have other genetics that protect me from this to a certain point...except for the brain cancer one from organophosphate exposure...including food sources. Most people do not have those protective genes. Hmmm. That could raise a women's testosterone and lower estrogen one way, or it could lead to excessive androgen levels too. It could lead to women with higher estrogen levels and low testosterone levels the other way....so either way it would effect fertility. In guys it also would effect fertility both ways, it could increase aggression one way or make them more feminine the other way.

The only reason I would say that they would incorporate this into a vaccine is to mess up people's reproductive ability...but you would have to continue giving boosters every so often if that was the intent.

Technically these hormones are moderating hormones, effecting both repair of the body and also building or reduction of muscles. I don't know how they are effecting the CYP19A1 genes or why. Is it going to make more people have cancers or reduce cancer risk is another question I am wondering about by disturbing this epigenetic expression. Balance in the body is necessary and not enough info is given that I can evaluate what will happen with this balance. This could actually be considered a genocide if it eventually destroys a certain genetic pool, but it would have to be proven they knew that to be considered a crime in that.

I will do some more research on this but with how they are hiding things it may not be easy to figure this out...most people do not have a clue about this, I only know about it because of it's relation to my low testosterone levels and elevated risks in certain conditions I have with androgens...which I have been trying to control with food choices which seems to work somewhat.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Messing up fertility is a common theme with the peptides I've looked into. There's a bunch on testes development, spermatogenesis and prostate cancer.
Female side seems to have a lot of endometriosis, placental development and ovarian cancer.

I have seen one for Parkinson's disease too.
The list of peptides was 1,670 long, but many are repeated. There's ~584 different ones.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Messing up fertility is a common theme with the peptides I've looked into. There's a bunch on testes development, spermatogenesis and prostate cancer.
Female side seems to have a lot of endometriosis, placental development and ovarian cancer.

I have seen one for Parkinson's disease too.
The list of peptides was 1,670 long, but many are repeated. There's ~584 different ones.

I actually saw some of what this thread is about listed in info released from the pharma company a while back and did some research on this. But I couldn't figure out at the time whether it was relevant to anything because there was not much on it at the time to verify if it was or was not causing the issues people were having. By now I suppose there is more evidence out there in research. I do not feel that these vaccines were tested properly and also I feel they ignored side effects that should have been a concern.

Hopefully these side effects will go away quickly in people. I did not see any evidence that permanent changes to the genetics were made in the information I saw before, just changes in genetic expression which is usually temporary, lasting possibly months, but not permanent changes. But then again, no long term testing was done, so there is no proof yet that it can't cause permanent issues either. I do not trust evidence presented after they allowed millions of people to be guiney pigs either, I don't know many people who would admit they made such a drastic mistake effecting millions of people...it will be covered up if it did happen.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Sadly, we are the long term study. I just found an ortholog for a human gene that has synaptic membrane binding abilities, where the human one did not.

The Pfizer document says that they were seeing the side effects in trial participants. Were they doing more than just the spikes?
I can't think of any other way that side effects would happen.
The information above is from Moderna, but why include all of these abilities in the vaccine? SPARC genes aren't really necessary to elicit an immune response to covid spikes.
The Moderna patent includes patents for synthetic mRNA capping, synthetic mRNA tail, creating monoclonal antibodies, a liver specific delivery system, a protein bank, and the ability to create variants of nucleotide sequences. Its a bit much for an EUA in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Found another chromosome 19 reference, AC016586.1. Except, this time its a clone:
Homo sapiens chromosome 19 clone CITB-E1_2622I13, *** SEQUENCING IN PROGRESS ***, 50 unordered pieces

GenBank: AC016586.1

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
I have been going through the sequence ID's listed in the Moderna� � patent.

The list is important, in part because of the Pfizer document side effects list, but primarily because the Moderna patent has this quote regarding its capabilities with nucleotide sequences:

In one embodiment primary constructs or mmRNA may encode variant polypeptides which have a certain identity with a reference polypeptide sequence. As used herein, a "reference polypeptide sequence" refers to a starting polypeptide sequence.

The claim is that it can create variants, and this could include the list of sequence ID's.

Here's a couple things I've found:
1.  There is an apparent tipster that came forward early on warning that the vaccines were going to effect the CYP19A1 gene.  Virtuoso made a post with the tipster's comments.

So far, I have found two references to genes that would fit the tipster's claim.  The entries in the gene bank tell you to see the reference for CYP and CGB5 is subgroup A.

2.  The Pfizer document lists IP6 Deletion Syndrome, which is characterized by distinct facial features and moderate to severe intellectual disability.

Not only did I find a reference to this one, the gene information was scrubbed from 2 different gene banks.

I also learned why they want to target chemokines;  they are very potent HIV inhibitors.  The Moderna patent has references to those as well. I don't have a picture of that one, but you can see them on the list.

Good detective work. It seems that at least some of the gene's are related to the fertility of the next generation, or directly targets the next generation to cause things like mental retardation.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I read about this Moderna findings, they were all in the covid making money and experimentation on humans without impunity and protected.

These entities did their experiments on humanity, and they were and still allowed to do it.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think your post mentioned that both parents would have to have the gene for the problem to occur.
I've seen 2 or 3 different autosomal recessive genes so far.

join