It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Challenges Putin to a Match Winner Gets Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This isn't an "I Love Putin" post, but can you imagine the ego blow Elon would suffer getting his ass handed to him by a 70 year old man? Putin is martial arts guy who used to kill people for a living. Yes he's 70, but I doubt I'd step into the ring with him at this stage. Go get em tiger.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
This isn't an "I Love Putin" post, but can you imagine the ego blow Elon would suffer getting his ass handed to him by a 70 year old man? Putin is martial arts guy who used to kill people for a living. Yes he's 70, but I doubt I'd step into the ring with him at this stage. Go get em tiger.

Putin would be very scary in a match. I have no doubt he has every dirty trick up his sleeve and he is very unpredictable.
He has snake like eyes and even though he is small in statue he has a very scary aura about him.

Elon feels the exact opposite to me. I think he is a nice guy but misunderstood, however, I just can’t see him as a fighter.
This whole duel request is so absurd but it is real.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If it involves vodka shots and a Russian hardbass dance-off....

Elon is toast.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Elon feels the exact opposite to me. I think he is a nice guy but misunderstood, however, I just can’t see him as a fighter.
This whole duel request is so absurd but it is real.

It's not absurd; it's marketing. Free publicity. And look at you; you made a whole thread about it. Congrats.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well to be fair Putin would probably be more scared of Bezos, I mean he would definitely not want one of those rockets striking him from behind now would he.

Seriously and joking aside you may have a point, Musk may be using it as a free stage to raise his public profile, sad we live in the age were substance means nothing and presentation is everything.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I don't want to idolize people... He's no savior or sage, but damnit is he a God tiers s### poster.

There is no better troll on earth.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please, Please don't give Netflix Ideas, there stuff is bad enough already.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yeah maybe elon has done some body enhancement tech, but I'm sure putin would bring an EMP.

By chance it was a Babushka doll?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Elon is hands down the best troll.

When you exponentially surpass FU money, you get to have F everybody money!

edit on 14-3-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Yeah maybe elon has done some body enhancement tech, but I'm sure putin would bring an EMP.

By chance it was a Babushka doll?

It could have been a Voodoo doll, like the one I had stolen. Funny thing is, its a Voodoo doll of the person who stole mine, and the first thing he did was rips its brains and gonads off. I could tell right away.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If Elon gets a gun and Putin doesn't.....nah I'm still going with Putin.

He'll kick Elon's ass...bad idea Elon..

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ScrubCommander

Whom explained what happened when she called her... Many cases like that have been documented.

I knew something had happened to my sister right after it happened. We weren’t on speaking terms so my mom called and confirmed. She was in a bad car accident.

My mom also had dreams and knew when I was pregnant EVERY time before I actually knew.
She also knew the sex of the baby. 10 grandkids and wasn’t wrong for any of them.

Have definitely heard of parental and/or sibling premonition abilities.

Hope you weren't the only one having a litter, please tell me some of the grandkids were from your siblings.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hope you weren't the only one having a litter, please tell me some of the grandkids were from your siblings.

Yes I have siblings!! 😳

My mom, both my daughter and sometimes my son all have this.

I will pick up the phone, and it will be my daughter calling. Or it will be my son texting me at the same time.

When my youngest was very young, I was going to surprise her by going to the zoo, it was spontaneous.
The blurted out, are we going to the zoo today out of the blue. Freaky, but I know we have a strong connection.

My mom told me many many times she was scared of me. Which is really weird because I’m not a scary person.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'd be willing to bet large sums of money you're an incredible mom JAG. I bet your kiddos are going to be far better than most zoomers lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'd be willing to bet large sums of money you're an incredible mom JAG. I bet your kiddos are going to be far better than most zoomers lol.

Thank you, I think that is the best compliment a person can get.
I do think I am a good mom, but only because mine was not. Funny how life works that way.

Back to the family/sibling abilities. My aunt also had a deep connection with a family member and apparently was visited many times after that persons death.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just in case Elon is reading this, I'd fight him for £20 grand.

I'm a bit broke so could do with some cash but if I lose you can have my old digital radio alarm clock, some old comics and those socks I got last Christmas but didn't really like so I never wore them.

The publicity wouldn't hurt and you could bung a few quid to charity as a bonus.

What do you reckon Mr Musk?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'd rather watch Joe Rogan versus Putin.
Musk just doesn't seem like a proper match up, at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Since when are billionaire moguls legally allowed to interfere with the government’s foreign policies without permission?

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Yes, and I'm having snails for dinner

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What goes up musk come down
Elon often looks like he is wearing lipstick.
He gives BTC away to try and drive the price up.
In Musk world the rich get richer - sorry you have no BTC, starve like 99% of the world is just about to do.
Why on earth (not a different planet) would the Kremlin reply to such a moron

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join