It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, China, Brazil, India Call for Investigation Into US Biolabs in Ukraine.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Madviking

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: elementalgrove

Seems strange that the BRICS leaders are taking the allegations seriously does it not?

Are they?

Was there a vote? If so, did it pass?
Who's going to do this investigation?

Russia demanded the meeting to spew their own propaganda accusing the USA of using Ukraine bio-labs to create bio-weapons, without any proof other than the fact that there were pathogens in bio-labs. Duh! That's what bio-labs do, study pathogens.

What I am about to say doesn't *prove* that these are bio-weapons labs in the Ukraine, but, almost every major power including the US has had bio-weapons programs at some point. Also, there is evidence that the Wuhan lab, which was funded by Fauci and Ecohealth, was a bio-weapons lab.

However, that fact also makes it ridiculous that China is joining the call for investigating Ukraine labs.

Is it not the Commie playbook, on page 1 I would bet, that you blame your target for the things that you're doing?

China is using that play from the playbook.

This has gone so far I can only hope the white hats are doing it right now. Everyday this goes on there are more and more people suffering from these fools.

I definitely believe now that many corrupt powers accuse others of what they are doing themselves. It took me a long time to see enough evidence to believe it, but it's true.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Smigg

Russia and china good.

United states bad.

How about they all three have blood on their hands and it is a come to Jesus moment for the whole world on these biowarfare labs and who is funding them for what reasons?

Clearly, the Chinese have been into depopulation of their people. Elites like Ted Turner and others have disdain for us useless eaters mucking up their view of the Earth , and their right to decide who should live in our future world.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All Nations, Entities Have 10 Days Left To Receive Solution From The Savior To End World Conflicts
Soruce: www.reddit.com...

I have said many time that I am the savior but none of you believe and give it a try.
The first time after 4 years I gone offline completely, you have real world wide chaos of Russia Ukraine conflict.
Do you think Putin the Russia/China can do that without the “green light”/permission from certain deities/gods that “back them up”?

There is always perfect solution for any trouble/problem in the world, but you can only know if you have strong will power.

I am not waste time to share more solution if there is no listener and not enough karma/connection from this civilization.

I am holding a secret, the perfect solution that would destroy all the gold holders, the rich money families, and a brand new common prosperity for all economic financial system.

I am giving all nations, entities, groups, beings next 10 days to decide their fate and the future outcome of their life.
So for the next 10 day (from now till March 25th 2022) s, you guys can contact/talk with me if you guys really want to know the solution to end all international conflict.

After March 25th 2022, I will go completely offline again and let the natural gods/super deities do what they need to do.
And this time no matter if there is super mega natural disaster or nuclear war break out, I am not going to online ever again. For my patience is totally running out for this civilization.

So if you want to save the world, please send/share this important message to all national GOV, authority, entities, groups, beings that involve in the world wide conflict.

Best Regard,
The Savior

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

edit on 3/15/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Savior was banned from Reddit. We won't see his/her video.

originally posted by: FinalChance
All Nations, Entities Have 10 Days Left To Receive Solution From The Savior To End World Conflicts

So if you want to save the world, please send/share this important message to all national GOV, authority, entities, groups, beings that involve in the world wide conflict.

Best Regard,
The Savior

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Smigg

the Ministry of Health in Ukraine ordered the biological pathogens to be destroyed in a February 24 memo.

Sounds like the right thing to do. You wouldn't want deadly pathogens getting loose from enemy shelling or unwitting Russian soldiers rummaging through stuff.

Or destroy damning evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is Russian disinformation! They are trying to draw attention away from Russia's aggression against Ukraine!

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
On Sunday, March 6, 2022, Russian news agency Ria Novosti released documents claiming that Ukraine was working on “biological weapons” near the Russian border. Ria Novosti accused the US of instructing Ukraine to destroy the biological agents before the Russian invasion.

According to the document obtained by the news agency, the Ministry of Health in Ukraine ordered the biological pathogens to be destroyed in a February 24 memo.

Lin k

Is VICTORIA NULAND confirming U.S. Biolabs in Ukraine important?

Something's Up: truthsocial.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join