It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Obama Implies the Covid-19 Vaccine is Why He's Not Hospitalized or Dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Monday, March 14, 2022

Yesterday, former U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama was diagnosed with the Covid-19 disease.

"I just tested positive for COVID.

I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise.

Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative.

It’s a reminder to get vaccinated if you haven’t already, even as cases go down.", Obama said in a Tweet.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Is the former President implying the Covid-19 vaccine/booster is why the disease did not cause him to be hospitalized or die?

Based on his age and physical condition, what are the odds of him being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19, even if he wasn't vaccinated? Very small, one would think.

-CareWeMust

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

"It’s a reminder to get vaccinated if you haven’t already, even as cases go down," the former president added.

This message was brought to you by Pfizer.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wonder what Pfizer turns Jackal DNA into?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I couldn't care less about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm sixty six, had the virus twice, once almost two years ago and once six months ago. I am not vaccinated. The first case was quite a bit longer lasting than the second. I felt crappy for a week with the first case, but only a fever of maybe 99.5. The second time I felt crappy for about two days with a little cough that lasted maybe five or six days. I had a temp of 98.8 with that illness for a day then it went back down to 97 where it usually is.

I don't consider what I had to be any worse than a severe cold, not even close to Bronchitis. Not even remotely close to the reaction I get from getting the flu vaccine.

The evidence is distorted, the vast majority of people who are below sixty don't get a severe case of the virus shot or not.

I hate when these agencies push deceptive stuff, I don't what the CDC and NIH did saved any lives, in fact their fear mongering caused a real lot of people to avoid going into elective surgeries and the stress killed more people than the disease would have. They really blew handling this pandemic, is there any grade lower than an F

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Actually..
there is data that shows darker skin folks often have more sever symptoms
because of lower vit D absorption and uptake, and vit D's anti inflammatory effect
so ya,one could say in many cases the vaccine is a lifesaver.

edit on amMondayMonday20100000003am3 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   
First, you have to believe he really got the vaccine. He IS a politician, and his lips were moving.

I find myself wondering how many elite really got a vaccine that had never before been used, when they know better than anybody how lies are the basis of their careers, and it's all for profit.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

"It’s a reminder to get vaccinated if you haven’t already, even as cases go down," the former president added.

This message was brought to you by Pfizer.

I wonder how he gets financially rewarded, with 3 barely-vaccines on the US market?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I wonder what Pfizer turns Jackal DNA into?

Are you referring to the fully approved Comirnaty Pfizer vaccine that WORKS ( www.fda.gov... ), or the Pfizer that 99% of the population (aka the "suckers") are being injected with?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
I couldn't care less about it.

No you couldn't.

edit on 3/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I've read your posts on other subjects and understand that you take very good care of yourself internally. Your endocrine and immune system is very strong. Even the full-blown traditional Covid-19 wouldn't put you in the hospital.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Actually..
because of lower vit D absorption and uptake, and vit D's anti inflammatory effect

Since more Black people have strokes from hypertension, than die from Covid-19, I hope Obama will send out a Tweet to let his followers know how he keeps his blood pressure under control.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Dear Mr. Obama...

That vaccine, for lack of a better word, is the reason a young 14 year old girl of my limited acquaintance is in a non-responsive vegetative state.

Her mother, and I, work together, and I met the young one on a couple of occasions when we ran across each other at the store.

She played soccer, and softball. A little shy, but not overly so--I am, after all, a complete stranger--she should be shy.

The day after she got her shot, the booster--her step-mother apparently insisted, she was found in her bedroom in an unresponsive state.

MRI shows brain activity, but there is a cutoff somewhere between her brain, and her body.

So please believe me, Mr. Obama when I say, with all sincerity...

Go play hide and go f*** yourself.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
First, you have to believe he really got the vaccine. He IS a politician, and his lips were moving.

I find myself wondering how many elite really got a vaccine that had never before been used, when they know better than anybody how lies are the basis of their careers, and it's all for profit.

Congress and their staff, along with the White House staff, ensured that they were exempted from the vaccine mandate, when it was in effect.

News media people need to be put on trial for not reporting that alarming Red Flag last Summer. (Only 2 outlets did.)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Still trying to keep the covid fear train alive. I’m surprised the hope meme isn’t the letter head on this bull 💩

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

They are still pushing the Vaxs,
Despite the Pfizer document release.
edit on 14-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Is there anyone sane that still cares about what this clown says?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
He also claimed later in the tweet that we all should get vaccinated so we don't spread covid to other people. How, and why, are people still claiming this as a reason to get vaccinated?

How is this not "misinformation" with a flag on social media?

The fact is, the CDC acknowledges that the vaccines do not stop infection nor transmission. I'm getting sick of people still claiming it, especially leaders.

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, March 14, 2022

Yesterday, former U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama was diagnosed with the Covid-19 disease.

"I just tested positive for COVID.

I’ve had a scratchy throat for a couple days, but am feeling fine otherwise.

Michelle and I are grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, and she has tested negative.

It’s a reminder to get vaccinated if you haven’t already, even as cases go down.", Obama said in a Tweet.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Is the former President implying the Covid-19 vaccine/booster is why the disease did not cause him to be hospitalized or die?

Based on his age and physical condition, what are the odds of him being hospitalized or dying from Covid-19, even if he wasn't vaccinated? Very small, one would think.

-CareWeMust

(post by Salander removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Actually..

He claimed in his tweet that we should get the vaccine to stop spreading it to others.

This is now CDC acknowledged misinformation.

What about naturally acquired immunity? A low risk person of color already has a very low chance of dying, probably

<<   2 >>

join