It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Findings in the CDC Covid Data and Democide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Edward Dowd on Future Recession, Shocking Findings in the CDC Covid Data and Democide
forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

So, just to put some numbers on this, starting in the summer into the fall, with the mandates and the boosters, there were 61,000 excess Millennial deaths.

Basically, Millennials experienced a Vietnam War in the second half of 2021. 58,000 people died in the Vietnam War, US troops [over the course of 10 years], so this generation just experienced a Vietnam War.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

I guess part of the reason they want the vax out so fast was for two reasons:

1. To reduce the amount of people who isn't vaccinated to compare against.
2. To get the vaccine out, before a potential "virus vaccine", like Omicron has turned out to be, could wreck the show.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Medical science is allowing people to twist the results of the research. I am losing faith in these people who are not speaking up in large numbers. We need to stop those who are capitalizing on medicine excessively and those who are twisting the truth in government. They are going to use the lies created to expand the application of mRNA vaccines which are more profitable it appears. They have gone crazy now researching other applications for mRNA technology, which worries me somewhat. I am not going to get crazy with my beliefs, but now will research each and every medicine they want me to take before taking it, using proper research methods. Not only methods approved or pushed by the agencies and companies that are making them.

Oh wait, nothing has changed, I have been doing that for years already and their false interpretations of evidence that does not fit their desired narrative has been discredited all along, Steering our focus on things they can easily disprove is one of their practices, they start BS and say those rumors are unreal to steer those who want to research their corruption to something they set up that is completely irrational. Another thing, those class action lawsuits, half of the legal companies starting them have ties to chemical companies and pharma companies....a very small number of people are qualified to gain from those lawsuits, yet this steers people away from the high numbers of people effected from side effects that are real.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

The Vietnam war woke a generation up to the horrors of war. I wonder if millennials will have a similar awakening or if they'll just just allow themselves to forget and move on to the next "issue".

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JFBlair

Looking at the attention they're giving to Russia and Ukraine I think it's safe to say they've moved on.

join