It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Campbell dives into Pfizer documents and is shocked: 'This is a major scandal'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
All the info and new data that is coming in is very interesting.

www.ninefornews.nl...

youtu.be...

Popular British YouTuber Dr John Campbell has been getting a lot of questions in recent days about the Pfizer documents released by the US drug watchdog FDA. From December 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021, more than 42,000 reports of adverse events and over 1,200 deaths were recorded following vaccination. “This is quite alarming,” Dr Campbell said in a video.

I wonder what data we will get the next round, it's appalling to say the least.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Crimes against humanity will be the global establishments legacy.

Looking forward to the tribunals.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Pfizer is getting ready for a major fall out, but first they are securing their record profits, thanks to the emergency powers act and the no fault protection.

People are going around to the once booming factories after the covid became the money makers, they have been quietly and very low key disassemble, big buildings that used to be pfizer are now empty.

Media will not cover any of that and you will not find out by them either.

The media in the US are acting like darn nazi agents of misinformation.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When’s the class action suit. The vaccine damaged my left shoulder, it is so weak sometimes I can’t push open a door.

There’s constant sharp pain like nerve damage.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Shoulder damage was taken out of the liability by Biden's administration along with the blessing of the FDA, seems like that is a common problem so there is no restitution from the vaccine fund for that nerve damage. So take it up the rear just like all the others did that believed in a well accepted deception. But remember, they gave you a vaccine card you could not legally get without getting the vaccine, so you should feel honored that you believed the same lies as the majority of the people in the USA...you are considered normal now since you are as gullable as the majority of people.

Just razzing you with the part about being gullable... evidence was improperly evaluated and fed to people as to the safety and side effects....and it is not just the Pfizer vaccine that caused so many problems. It is not the fault of the people that they were deceived with twisted science. The truth was suppressed by the health agencies.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I was accused of passive aggressive blah blah but no more
You are delusional, you are all completely and utterly fn, delusional
No one cares, no one in control, the media, in power, no one in politics, the judicial system, no one cares, it’s not the agenda, truth is irrelevant and dead
Ukraine, smollet someone, mandates, fuel and food

This is ats, we come here because we knew this would happen, that “powers” run the system and are beyond our control
It’s happening and no one can stop it

Major scandal????, Trump lost an election, Biden has a son, Biden is a picket from a picket fence, Kamala!!!, Afghanistan, Fuel again, China own the US, big Pharma, Democrats, social credit score, trillion dollar debt, no oil, Europe hate the US, LGBTQWR,

Should be a rant thread but anyway, it’s just pretty bad

Anyway, John Campbell started as pro vax and now is warning everyone how bad it is, interesting from a highly rated individual, watch his videos, watch a man change as the evidence mounts up

What’s the point of fighting anymore?

I am not a drinker and I recently purchased a still, any good recipes
edit on 11-3-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You have to ask, how come we knew on here that these vaccines were bad? We did. I doubt many of us knew just how bad or how much damage they could do.

Just look at what Pfizer is doing right now. That is the action of a company in outright panic mode and trying to salvage themselves from what will surely be a maelstrom of revelation. They, Moderna, J&J. are all in a world of trouble. Others too.

The real truth is only just showing, peeping through. This is going to be bad on a biblical scale.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Campbell is pandering to his audience now. He knows that a meaningful risk assessment is impossible without the missing (b4) reference in the post-market document. Yet he still feigns outrage. Yawn. Wake me up when someone stumbles upon the risk-benefit analysis.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

The way things are right now, they probably go down and the government concoct a way for us the tax payer to bailed out.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm wondering how it will play out.

The medical establishment is rotten, rotten, rotten and the media and oversight institutions have to be, too, from the heavy-handed censorship of these damning details... that have been known since forever yet effectively silenced.

Yeah, I know we're talking about them and they weren't silenced everywhere, obviously, but anyone who isn't a pale, net addicted weirdo had no friggin' clue... and many, many people lost their reputations and livelihoods trying to warn others; not to mention those who died already or are going to die prematurely from this travesty.

But our institutions must have been subverted, infiltrated and controlled ... so what now?

I also want to add that some in-depth study of the W.E.F.'s plans for their remodeling of reality say that the next steps involve de-legitimizing Western democracies so that they may be replaced with Techno-Tyranny 2.0... finding out we were forced to take a known dangerous shot would be one effective way to do that. The censorship did end rather suddenly, no?

edit on 3/11/2022 by Baddogma because: fixt thumbly error

edit on 3/11/2022 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Campbell is pandering to his audience now. He knows that a meaningful risk assessment is impossible without the missing (b4) reference in the post-market document. Yet he still feigns outrage. Yawn. Wake me up when someone stumbles upon the risk-benefit analysis.

The general public looks at the daily case count. In my state, Pa, that went from more than 30,000 at peak in January to less than 1000 now, more than a 30:1 reduction.

I'm sure there were people hurt by the vaccination, always were and will always be in any mass vaccination.
But the risk-benefit analysis will always rule public opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

They have immunity, so no lawsuit.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

And how are people doing an analysis when it's mandatory for lots of people?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They have immunity, so no lawsuit.

I read that if fraud was knowingly committed, then that destroys their immunity. I'm certainly no lawyer, but that sounds reasonable.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NickK3

but was that reduction due to the jab or healthy people catching it or omicron?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
When’s the class action suit. The vaccine damaged my left shoulder, it is so weak sometimes I can’t push open a door.

There’s constant sharp pain like nerve damage.

The Smallpox Vaccine did the same thing to my left shoulder , my left arm is noticeably weaker .
edit on 11-3-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I can tell you one thing... the HPV vaccine did not show this amount of AE in phase 3........

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I don't think so. I think he is a very genuine caring guy who could not see evil because he just never thought the mainstream medical community could do what they have done. He is coming awake, poor bass tard.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Do you have a link to any clinical trial or post-market data for the HPV vaccine?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Do you know what the media had being saying about the Pfizer documents? those 1000 adverse reactions? they are just rare, and still they had been repeating the benefits outweigh the risks.

The media are trying to downplay the Pfizer documents with the same experts that had been pushing the vaxs.

<<   2 >>

join