It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did Klaus Schwab Write And Publish "Covid-19 The Great Reset" So Quickly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the book content was channeled to Klaus by a demon entity which came into our time/world because of Cern,

Well, he does want to exterminate 90% of the worlds population through the most painful of means, so I don't doubt it.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting reading actually.

What a monster:

We do not know yet whether the “tyranny of GDP growth” will come to an end, but different signals suggest that the pandemic may accelerate changes in many of our well-entrenched social norms. If we collectively recognize that, beyond a certain level of wealth defined by GDP per capita, happiness depends more on intangible factors such as accessible healthcare and a robust social fabric than on material consumption, then values as different as the respect for the environment, responsible eating, empathy or generosity may gain ground and progressively come to characterize the new social norms.

edit on 2022-3-11 by joejack1949 because: quote format

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The world has gone blind,. Follow Venus from 2004-2012-2020. And then tie that in with the 2012 and 2020 Olympics opening ceremonies,. O and why the previous pope suddenly resigned midpoint in 2012..

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ICycle2

That was inspiring I think you have the timeline right.

edit on 11-3-2022 by wlee48868 because: Edit

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Agenda 2030 was Also Conceived Years Ago . These EVIL People like to Plan Ahead .

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If anyone has read the book they should have a good idea at how quickly it was produced.

How’s the quality of the structure, the prose and the edit (is it unnecessarily repetitive? Are there misspellings, duped, or missing words?)

Anything can be thrown together with a short turnaround, but as I’ve often had to say in my profession, I can do it quickly, or properly - you’re choice.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

What a monster:

…happiness depends more on intangible factors…

…Said the rich man to the poor man.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Depends how long you spend on research.

Pulling things out of your arsse takes no time at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Depends how long you spend on research.

Pulling things out of your arsse takes no time at all.

I mean, I don't judge Klaus' sexual preferences....

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I once wrote a 97 page report in 3 days. Shwab's book is only 120 pages.

It doesn't seem to be a particularly unreasonable output for an academic.

The topicality of the book also would mean it could be published quite quickly.

A friend of mine wrote a fictional novella and had printed published copies about a week after signing with a publisher.

edit on 13/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A friend of mine wrote a fictional novella and had printed published copies about a week after signing with a publisher.

Have you ever actually questioned the narrative before?

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: chr0naut

Have you ever actually questioned the narrative before?

I'm questioning yours, aren't I?

There is nothing unusual about the time frame. I read books about Comey, Cohen, and Trump mere months after the actions described in the books occurred.

Also, the news was full of stories about the "new illness" in China as early as late January 2020. Anyone with a brain could have seen what was the likely outcome. We had already been through SARS, MERS, Ebola, and Zika, and most people were expecting the possibility of pandemic.

Just look at all the Hollywood movies about world contagions and zombie plagues, you'd have to be a bit slow to have not considered the possibility.

Schwab just looked at the possible economic outcome, being, as he is, an economics professor.

edit on 13/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

I do not want Klaus Schwab to force his intangible ideas regarding happiness on me.
He's an idiot or just not a good person if he thinks the ideas such as respect for the environment, responsible eating (whatever that means to him), empathy or generosity are "different" values.
And you really think all those nice words are genuine, huh?

He is a freak who has assumed way more power than any one person should have.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

What a monster:

We do not know yet whether the “tyranny of GDP growth” will come to an end, but different signals suggest that the pandemic may accelerate changes in many of our well-entrenched social norms. If we collectively recognize that, beyond a certain level of wealth defined by GDP per capita, happiness depends more on intangible factors such as accessible healthcare and a robust social fabric than on material consumption, then values as different as the respect for the environment, responsible eating, empathy or generosity may gain ground and progressively come to characterize the new social norms.

For people to read the demented scrawling of a multi-billionaire who at the end of his life, has finally learned that material wealth is 'so overrated' (!!!) and taken it upon his kind heart to inculcate us peasants on the morality of austerity, ("you will own nothing and like it"), and to interpret this as some sort of handbook on ethics or roadmap for solving humanity's problems...I don't even know how to process or classify such people that would buy into this kind of snake oil on steroids.

Klauss Scwab has probably absorbed enough fine dining, slept in enough luxury suites, and consumed enough jet fuel in his travels to out value the lifetime net worth by an average family 10 times over again.

When Schwab and his cohorts tithe the vast percentage of their wealth, swear off traveling on jet planes, and come down from their ivory towers and live among the peasants, then he might have some credibility to what he says.

FFS "responsible eating (!?!?!)" what in the F does that have to do with anything? What's next? "Responsible bathroom use (you left the seat up, 10 ESG demerits!!)". What an utter joke, coming from a man whose carbon footprint from all the jet setting his done in his life is probably more than all cattle farts in North America combined.
edit on 30-7-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join