It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO posing as airplanes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
a reply to: Spacespider

Those are all commom planes that fly around here.
There are a handful of small private airstrips in the area. MTSU also has their own airport.

This thing was big, wider and longer than the house. kinda cigar shaped I guess and made a humming noise. It looked like there were pipes and lights and rivets and such underneath. It was not smooth metallic, and honestly I figured it was some military craft.

Well minus the hot air balloon. Those aren't as common anymore.

But there are still a lot of plane owners around here, and plame watching is pretty interesting when you see all the neat aircraft they buy.

Sounds like a awesome sighting you had, did anyone else see it ?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

A bunch of kids and a handful of adults.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I went to grandma s house, and I saw flashing yellow red UFO.It was near and slow moved the sky.Years ago,I saw similar thing.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've seen roughly half a dozen plus orange lights have a formation that looked like a plane, while two at each side where circling each other. One would dim when going up while the other lit up when circling done like plane lights.

Then there was this one time one orange orb at night showed up, stayed there for a couple of seconds, went behind a cloud an could of sworn a red an blue light as it going into the distance. Was drunk but not alone when that happen an yea it ended being one discussion about solar flares.

Would you believe they look smoking meteorites if you ever catch one slowing down.
edit on 21-3-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Honestly, the mum and the grandma sound like the sentient ones. We get lumbered with the dumbass.

Drones flash yellow and red when they are not properly callibrated. So yes, you absolutely saw a DJI brand drone. Your mum identified it in a pinch and you went on to be a stupid idiot.

Congrats!

edit on 25-3-2022 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint
I guess you have never seen UFO, and are angry because I m posting experience, while you have nothing to say expect I think it s drone.Drones don't have circle below them, which I said, and that circle and UFO weren't small at all.
Circle underneath was similar to this UFO, we could seen similar.
ufo
edit on 25-3-2022 by Whoarewe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join