It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO posing as airplanes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
One night, mum and I came from the city, and after we came close to our building, we saw something that looked like it was airplane.Mum said it s drone, but I said it's not drone, it could be airplane.So,we stood there while the UFO was flashing red and yellow.Because airplanes usually use such lights, I thought it could be, but after we watched it moving,it came little closer, and I saw it had something underneath, like circle and two things around, closest are rectangles.It was there and after some time, it farther again.We came into building, and I thought, it can't be airplane, its UFO.So,another night, I saw another such airplane, and it flashes the same way, yellow and red, but not the whole time,I tried to take photo, but its hard to see.After,I took photo, it stayed there and dissapear.Also, the same night I heard strong airplane sound, but not the airplane.So,they are indeed posing as airplanes.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
there are reports of ufo's cloaking as planes. you would think, if they are so far advanced cloaking as a plane should be pretty easy. a reply to: Whoarewe

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Airplanes have a red, green, and white light, they also have a red blinking beacon and white flashing strobes. I’ve never seen a yellow light unless a old type landing light like a car.

Red =left wing tip, green =right wing tip, white = tail. Strobes on wing tips, red beacon top or bottom of aircraft, but could be top of tail or bottom of fuselage.
edit on 10-3-2022 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
there are reports of ufo's cloaking as planes. you would think, if they are so far advanced cloaking as a plane should be pretty easy. a reply to: Whoarewe

Or planes cloaking as UFO’s.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181
I've seen airplanes at night,and they flash yellow and red, and white, but not green.I think green ones are older.And top at that,airplane was that night without any light.So,they could see that UFO, and they almost crossed lines.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Interesting story. Definitely sounds like something odd was going on. Maybe it was UFO, maybe it was not, real tough to stay. Keep watching the skys with a camera handy though, sounds like you do have lots of activity in your area. 👽

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry….. I couldn’t help it….

👽🛸🥴🍹

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoarewe

When I was a child, like five or six, I was over at my neighbor's house playing baseball with the other kids in the neighbourhood while the parents were hanging out and watching.

We started hearing what sounded like a humming sound it wasn't quiet or loud. Almost like conversational level.

I remember we were all confused wondering where the sound was coming from, but before anyone could really go off to investigate what appeared to be a large passenger plane appeared nose first from over the top of the house from the front over the back yard.

It was so low to the ground it seemed a tall person probably could have touched it if they were standing on the roof.

But it was moving so slow. Like taxiing speed. We all just stared up at it until it slowly dissappeared over the hills just behind the neighbourhood. Everyone was weirded out and the parents quickly told all the kids to go inside.

The parents made the kids stay inside until their parents came and picked them up, but since I lived right next door I figured I'd just walk home since it seemed like they were making us stop playing.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

What was the location of this sighting ?
Perhaps I can dig something up about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I've had similar experiences, UFOs resembling airplanes. I wrote this in another thread:

This began one Saturday night, shortly before my high school graduation. I was home alone, as I was a lonely artistic kid. My parents and sister all became sleepy quite early on this night and so by 10:00 PM I had the place to myself. I hadn’t seen “ET: The Extra-Terrestrial” since I was a child and I felt like watching it (on VHS.) I lay back on the sofa and began watching it. Soon, the same drowsiness overtook me and I fell asleep early in the movie.

I suddenly woke up. In the movie, the UFO was lifting off the ground, straight up into the sky. At this moment, I felt something communicating to me. This is difficult to describe. What I felt was something close to me, which I felt comfortable with and yet was never consciously aware of before. I felt it connecting to me, as if it was right next to me, although invisible. I felt that it was telling me (without words) to turn and look over my shoulder. (I will later describe a similar encounter with this ‘advisor’ entity.)

I turned and looked out the tall windows in our living room, behind the couch. Amidst the starry sky there was a UFO, lowering straight down and with an even speed. It had two small lights in the middle and large lights (four on top, four on the bottom) going on and off. I couldn’t tell if it was large and fairly close or gigantic and far away, but it looked big. When it reached its lowest point, the large lights stayed off. Looking like a regular plane now, it moved off into the clouds until it was gone.

Panicking, I ran around the house, turning off the lights. This makes little sense but I wasn’t being rational. I had a friend who was a big believer in UFO’s and although I was quite open to the idea, and had witnessed some pretty bizarre things previously, it still really shook me. I suddenly realized (or believed) that we were being visited by extraterrestrials from another world. I ran back to the windows and waited in the darkness. This is also difficult to explain, but suddenly I realized that it had been coming down again a moment before I noticed it. I was very bright and fully aware, despite this strange oddity. It’s almost as if a moment in time was erased or that my sub-conscious was temporally blocking it from my perceptions, or that it was being psychically blocked from my perceptions.

And so, it came down exactly like before: the big lights flashing on and off until it reached the bottom. The big lights stayed off and it moved away into the clouds like a regular plane.

This is where it gets fantastic. Suddenly a huge sphere of pure white energy shot down from the sky. I held still and calm, accepting on a spiritual level that something awful was going to happen but nothing could be done about it. I was expecting a huge explosion or something, as this huge ball of energy was shooting towards the ground. But nothing happened. Then, in under a second, it moved all over the sky and shot away: this happened so fast that it created a cobweb of light.

I also experienced UFOs around airports which perfectly resembled planes.

The first encounter was while I was doing a salesman’s job. I was upfront and polite, and so I made for a poor salesman (the good ones were all pushy and manipulative.) I was being driven by my crew manager; an older man who was a very sly, sharp man. On this occasion, it was just the two of us. We were driving on a sunny morning, just leaving the city of Toronto. We were approaching the old airport, which I knew because he pointed it out to me. He added that the military had bought it years ago. It looked abandoned, almost like a condemned building which no one had touched in ages. The grass wasn’t even mowed.

And stranger: no one was around. Here we were, just outside the megacity of Toronto, and there was not one car on the road, not one neighbour watering his lawn or woman walking her dog. No pets! Nothing and no one; just lots of empty houses with well-kept properties. I did not notice this at first, or more accurately, the strangeness of it didn’t ‘sink in’ at first.

I was listening to the music playing on the radio and lost in thought when a large commercial-looking plane approached, lowering to the right of us, for the abandoned airport. I did not notice it at first, not until it slowed down to a ridiculous extent. My eyes turned to it. It kept slowing down as it neared the building. I turned to my driver’s-side window as we passed, which gave me a perfect view: it was all-white (with no images or letters,) and I could even see in through all the windows, and there were no passengers! What’s more, it made no noise that could be heard.

The plane came to a complete stop, midair, its nose just a few feet or so from the corner of the building! It was now when it dawned on me how bizarre it was that absolutely no one was in sight to see this. I turned to my crew manager and told him frankly (but with an excited tone) that a plane had stopped midair. He tilted his head back and laughed, presumably because he thought I wanted to ‘make him look.’ I said, “No, seriously..,” and tried to convince him to look. But he laughed again. He would not look! If he just would have turned, or looked in his rear-view mirror, just a glance, he would have seen it. What’s more, he must have noticed it coming down to the airport, and slowing down more and more and not making a sound. Again, he was a very bright man.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I never noticed any such lights on the 'planes' in my experiences.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Similar to one of my experiences I shared above. For me, the plane was all white with no markings, no visible lights (though it was daytime), no sound, through the clear windows there were no people, and it actually came to a complete stop in midair! Really makes me think it was not what it appeared to be at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Maybe all them were UFOs, since they were very near the ground.I remember one night I saw 4 of them, the same lights, red and yellow.Also, one light of them was green.But,they look like balls and and near the ground.Airplanes usually stay higher and UFOs use this as cover.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
Could be UFO.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Somewhere in Europe.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Murfreesboro, TN. My time frame may be off now that I think about it I may have actually been like seven or eight. It's been a few years lol.

And honestly it might not have been a plane. I just remember it was huge and I think my mind at the time just associated it with airplanes.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So,they are indeed posing as airplanes.

Wouldn't be worse that airplanes pose as UFOs?? Because in that case, you would think you are observing a UFO, to just discover is a fighter aircraft launching two missiles towards your position. No time to react: you wasted your time thinking it was... a UFO.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Also this was in like 96 or 97 maybe 98

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Also this was in like 96 or 97 maybe 98

No luck, sounds like a ghost plane, did it make any noise ?

No big plane crashes reported in the area also.

N3282P
14 Jul 2017 Balloon Works Firefly 8B 15
Murfreesboro, TN

N54500
13 Dec 2012 Cessna 172P
Murfreesboro, TN

N4396T
16 Nov 2007 Piper PA-28-140
Murfreesboro, TN

N9902W
18 May 2006 Piper PA28-140
Murfreesboro, TN

N545TG
16 May 2006 Cessna 525
Murfreesboro, TN

N761ZV
29 Jan 2006 Cessna T210M
Murfreesboro, TN

N575MT
21 Oct 2003 Diamond Aircraft DA 20-C1
Murfreesboro, TN

N3542K
31 Aug 2003 Piper PA-28-140
Murfreesboro, TN

N89043
04 Jul 2000 Cessna 152
Murfreesboro, TN

N627KB
18 Dec 1999 Swertfeger VELOCITY 173 ELITE
Murfreesboro, TN

N850JW
29 Jul 1993 Ward Long Eze
Murfreesboro, TN

N22011
02 May 1983 Piper Pa 32RT-300T
Murfreesboro, TN

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Those are all commom planes that fly around here.
There are a handful of small private airstrips in the area. MTSU also has their own airport.

This thing was big, wider and longer than the house. kinda cigar shaped I guess and made a humming noise. It looked like there were pipes and lights and rivets and such underneath. It was not smooth metallic, and honestly I figured it was some military craft.

Well minus the hot air balloon. Those aren't as common anymore.

But there are still a lot of plane owners around here, and plame watching is pretty interesting when you see all the neat aircraft they buy.
edit on 17-3-2022 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join