It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindicated Moderna Tipster Made Claims In Late 2020 That Vaccine Causes Next Gen Infertility

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's mandatory where I work, everyone is still getting pregnant.

The gene edit doesn't affect pregnancy now, it would effect the next generations ability to be fertile. Hence "next gen."

Haha moving the goalposts from the original claims of infertility, clever to move them to something which can't be proven so they can't easily be proven wrong like the original infertility claims.

Who moved what goal posts? This is about the claim the person made on 4chan, which would affect the next generation. He didn't mention the current generation. That's a separate argument. But miscarriages have skyrocketed in the last year in many cities. Just because you don't know anyone doesn't mean there aren't any, I'm not sure why you keep trying to use that argument but it's a fallacy.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I never actually clicked on your 4chan screen shot so I do apologize for not taking the time to understand the scope of anon's claims.

By Dec 2020 it was known that COVID encodes itself into DNA with the line-1 RT mechanism - just like all RNA viruses. It's not a stretch to think that it could happen in vivo, although that has yet to be demonstrated.

I'd love to see evidence for anon's claim #5 and #6.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

I never actually clicked on your 4chan screen shot so I do apologize for not taking the time to understand the scope of anon's claims.

By Dec 2020 it was known that COVID encodes itself into DNA with the line-1 RT mechanism - just like all RNA viruses. It's not a stretch to think that it could happen in vivo, although that has yet to be demonstrated.

I'd love to see evidence for anon's claim #5 and #6.

So you didn't read the thread then came to comment on it?

The mistake you make is assuming knowledge or intelligence has anything to do with what's true. Its not about arguing about the nuances of LINE 1 or trying to cherry pick some sentence I typed. It's about trust, not semantics.

If I have a software engineer build me an app and describe in great detail how they added all this functionality, and we both have great knowledge of the inner workings, but they added a hidden back door to steal my information and steal personal info, the fact we both know so much about it doesn't matter. In this case it's all irrelevant because the trust was the failed part, not the knowledge.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That is so well said, and very true.

I can't agree about some of the conclusions in this and other posts - obviously with respect to my nit picking. But you're right about trust. Trust one of those threads in our society that's needed to hold everything together. The talking heads mislead the masses, and I'll acknowledge that. The politicians lie and the TV people lie and the youtube people lie. Everyone is lying all the time. That's why I tend to rely on the journal articles, and criticize the heck out of everything.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This alone must have collapsed the live birth figures.

No, it didn't.

But I would be interested in the live birth figures, I bet they have collapsed.

Here you go.
www.worldometers.info...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aurashake
a reply to: anonentity

This alone must have collapsed the live birth figures.

No, it didn't.

But I would be interested in the live birth figures, I bet they have collapsed.

Here you go.
www.worldometers.info...

Yes, the bill gates controlled worldometer. Totally unbiased.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Alright I'm back.

Your first sentence alleges that "specifically moderna" is reverse transcribing into DNA and your supporting evidence in the second sentence is about pfizer.

Thinking critically requires looking at claims, comparing it to evidence, and then making an evaluation. Your claim is unsupported by evidence.

Although given your lack of background in science, I commend your ability to copy/paste science terms to create a fake argument. I see why so many people are fooled by you.

You babysat this thread to only post the above?

Is your point that the vaccines are “safe and effective”?

They are not safe and they certainly didn’t appear to be very effective - and come with over 1000 known side effects we weren’t told about.

Doesn’t matter which mRNA jab you’re talking about. It’s bad stuff.

But you should be pretty jazzed here, pro. Your favorite but pharma companies are cooking up the 4th dose right now, so turn that down upside down and get poked with more life saving gene therapy to beat a mild cold!

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I have heard of it...and there is also stats on survival so its for sure a thing. They aren't exactly common though.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I have been thinking of this topic for quite sometime and quite frankly I believe this to a great extent. I also believe the answer for what they are doing it hidden in plain sight.

www.oxitec.com...

Now I am not talking about the mosquitos, I am talking about the technology and I cautiously believe they have merged the techniques into the vaccine.

www.theguardian.com...

IF and yes this is a big if this is what is happening we should see a vast increase of (biological) male birth rates going forward. I also find the push for removing gender identity from birth documents and statistics to be rather insidious evidence towards covering this up.
To me if this is a possibility this completes a perfect plan. 1.There will be an increase of miscarriages and stillbirths of females thus reducing the capacity of human reproduction 2. Male children from vaccinated mothers or fathers however will survive and carry the self limiting gene to pass on to offspring with unvaccinated girls. Both of those origins get the same result a great decrease in the capacity to reproduce.

From what I can gather this technique allows the scientist to also interrupt this process at least in the mosquitoes via the use of tetracycline and so I suspect the elites or bloodlines the powers that be have decided are worthy to carry on will be given this antibiotic in-vitro to allow their chosen people to continue to give birth .

edit on 12-3-2022 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2022 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

The problem there is how selective is the infertility? What if the Asian or White race is selectively less affected? But very bad to the Black?

Shades of Dr. Mengele?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Ads about young stroke victims, young peoples heart ailments and infertility seem to be popping up. Along with cognitive difficulties. It seems like the vaccines are a Pandora's box of illnesses that we'll be dealing with.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
If this is the depopulation agenda (as opposed to war), then im all for it.

We need less people on planet earth, we're incapable of being environmentally responsible with this many people.

You should lead by example

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectweaponinc

Sure, ill be up for losing my chance to having a kid if that means reducing the population.

<< 1  2   >>

join