It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vindicated Moderna Tipster Made Claims In Late 2020 That Vaccine Causes Next Gen Infertility

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
An anonymous tipster made a comment in December 2020 on 4chan giving very specific details about the mRNA vaccines (specifically Moderna) that we are just starting to verify now, including it's ability to be reverse transcribed into DNA. In fact, this has been demonstrated in vitro in a recent Sweedish study. Normally these sort of claims are not given much credence based on the reputation of the site it was posted on and the anonymous nature of the post. However in certain situations 4chan has worked together in the past to solve criminal cases like catching an animal abuser and solving the mystery of Cicada 3301.

Another way of looking at it is that it's a likely place someone would share critical information if they wanted to remain anonymous since we know there are no real investigative reporters left except for maybe Project Veritas, and whistle blowers who come forward are often made an example of.

How it actually works from what we've uncovered:

Make mRNA coding for S protein

Make mRNA coding for mutant versions of CYP19A1 and CDKN1B in smaller amounts

Make sure that while delivery system for (1) mostly ends up in liver, most of (2) ends up in the gonads

Make sure form and quantity of additive upregulating LINE-1 reverse transcription activity makes it hard to detect among legit adjuvants

Effects from (2) integrated by (4) are recessive; mildly oncogenic effects in vaccine recipients unlikely to be noticed for many years

(5) recessive but since most of population vaccinated, in next generation female offspring have premature ovarian failure

Since then a few people have analyzed the claims and found a few details of interest. In particular with reverse transcription, they were able to predict LINE-1 was involved. This was recently observed by the Swedish study.

The biggest allegation is that a purposely mutated version of gene CDKN1B ends up in gonads (ovaries and testes). Furthermore, the anonymous post alleges, the mRNA payload would modify human DNA of the eggs as well as sperm producing cells, introducing a CDKN1B mutation. According to this unverified and unsourced post, this mutation is recessive, meaning that it would only show up if BOTH parents germ cells — the egg and the specific sperm cell that fertilizes it — carry CDKN1B.

The possible result of this alleged mutation is that female offspring of vaccinated people, would be prone to “Premature Ovarian Failure” and thus would not be able to reproduce.

SOURCE

Another analysis was done focusing on fertility and how the mRNA vaccine's payload would effect that. They made a few key observations as well:

The pharmacokinetics information of the LNPs in mRNA vaccines has been spilled by the Japanese only in May 2021. As it turned out, the LNPs with the mRNA in them do not stay at the injection site, as CDC and other agencies postulated. Instead, they accumulate in the liver and the gonads of the vaccines in high concentrations. Surprise! So, the tipsters have been confirmed correct in this regard.

The studies regarding LINE-1 enzymes being able to reverse transcribe the vaccine mRNA back into human DNA

As the reader Jeff C pointed out (and I quote verbatim from here on), the tipsters not only said that LINE-1 could facilitate reverse transcription but that the vaxx has a hidden additive that specifically upregulates LINE-1 (point #4). The Aldén et al. paper using the BioNTech vaxx clearly showed a high presence of LINE-1 when the vaxx was added that was not there in the control. So something about the vaxx significantly increases LINE-1 just like the tipster said.

In Oct. 2021, a former Pfizer quality control manager and a whistleblower, Melissa Strickler, spilled beans on the unusual manufacturing prossess at the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine plant in a series of interviews. Pfizer’s processes for its “vaccine” are strangely deviating from usual norms. The compounding room has no idea what are the components they are mixing into the “product”. This secrecy about what goes into the vials is unprecedented.

the jabs do contain some exogenous mRNA code that no one analyses or scrutinizes.

SOURCE

This evidence alone isn't enough to prove the allegations but continuing developments have proven some of what the poster claimed are true. If the gene edit has an effect on CYP19A1 and CDKN1B which could cause infertility for the next generation, this would line up with the depopulation theory.

edit on 10-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
To push an experimental drug no one needed the way they did means it has to contain something it shouldn't.
edit on th03541010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This information paired with the bizarre financial moves that Pfizer is taking paints a pretty suspicious picture.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's a depopulation double whammy, isn't it? Both covid vaccination and covid infection cause infertility.
edit on 10 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It's a depopulation double whammy, isn't it? Both covid vaccination and covid infection cause infertility.

The funny thing is I've seen so many other things claimed to be in the vaccines as well, including graphene oxide, oncogene activators, and parasites to name a few. This is one of the more "benign" scenarios.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
They will be treating people like cattle in the future with a selective breeding program. It's like seeing Hitler's plan for 'the perfect race' in action again.

I have no doubt the world population is on the fast track for loosing billions, with advance automation making them quite dispensable.

2030 global reset, here we come....

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
They will be treating people like cattle in the future with a selective breeding program. It's like seeing Hitler's plan for 'the perfect race' in action again.

I have no doubt the world population is on the fast track for loosing billions, with advance automation making them quite dispensable.

2030 global reset, here we come....

Klaus Schwab had his Covid-19 Great Reset book on Amazon by Summer 2020. Seems a bit fast... unless you knew ahead of time.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The funny thing is I've seen so many other things claimed to be in the vaccines as well, including graphene oxide, oncogene activators, and parasites to name a few. This is one of the more "benign" scenarios.

You are right. Birth control may be a secondary feature. It is more likely part of a plan to make people do something they wouldn't want to do. ( like give up all their possessions) I think it will ultimately be used as a tool for control.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

As was already pointed out in the thread you've linked to in your OP. The huh7 cell line is tumorigenic. Meaning it is liver cancer. Healthy people without liver cancer do not have this cell in their livers.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The people who had the foresight to have their sperm/eggs put into storage will mainly be the ones contributing to populating the world of tomorrow.
edit on 10 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Your posts are always good for a laugh. Already in the first two sentences you've made a flagrant mistake. Anyone else want to point it out?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Your posts are always good for a laugh. Already in the first two sentences you've made a flagrant mistake. Anyone else want to point it out?

Since you are clearly being a toxic individual, why don't you point it out instead of playing games?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Put up or shut up

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Since you are clearly being a toxic individual, why don't you point it out instead of playing games?

I can't speak for joejack, but I myself am greatly entertained by the inaccurate conclusions people are drawing from the literature and data. I have tried to interject facts into the conversation at times, but seldom do so anymore because I am generally uninterested in arguing with folks who only want to see things in a way that would appear to prove their own preconceptions. I'm also quite content with letting things play out as they will and will also be more or less satisfied with the eventual outcome. 

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I can't be the only person who thinks critically about this stuff. I'll come back tomorrow when I have free time and see how things have progressed.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Women had been reporting in private of many issues from birth stills, to heavy periods after their second doses of either mRNAs.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I can't be the only person who thinks critically about this stuff. I'll come back tomorrow when I have free time and see how things have progressed.

Adhering to the mainstream / big pharma narrative 100% of the time isn't the same as thinking critically.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Women had been reporting in private of many issues from birth stills, to heavy periods after their second doses of either mRNAs.

I know someone who has cycle issues from it.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Perhaps something will come of the lawsuit
Whistleblower Brook Jackson Sues Pfizer For $2 Billion Over Falsified mRNA Data Submitted To Obtain FDA Authorization For COVID-19 'Vaccines'

The craziest part of it is that the data they are releasing is terrible but it was still falsified. How bad would it have been if it wasn't falsified?

<<   2  3 >>

join