It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu is Rapidly Spreading Through US Poultry Flocks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I Blame Bill Gates , Klaus Snob . and the Communist Party of China . PROVE Me Wrong .......

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux and everyone, it's a bird problem. For over 10 thousand years, birds (starting with ducks) have carried variants of influenza virus.

To really protect any backyard flocks (chickens, or ducks, etc.) from this wave of bird flu, the birds should not only be indoors, but also in quarters that are either HEPA-filtered or have air filtration via filters size 13 or up. Lesser protective measures such as only penning the chickens up at night are *not* the way to go.

For more details, I recommend the non-fiction book The Fatal Strain, written by US journalist Alan Sipress.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
3/11/2023

Due to Bird Flu, here is what they're doing with/to domesticated Chickens in the United Kingdom.

They must be "Registered": gettr.com...

How can you tell chickens apart, in order to register them properly?

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
No it's not. You may be surprised to learn that your mind controllers (government) are lying to you. a reply to: StoutBroux

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust --- there are apparently ways.

In the long run, such problems may become academic as the availability of lab-grown meat increases. One of the attractions of life on Mars may be the necessity for a 100% vegetarian life there, in the forseeable future: It would be evidently too expensive to send all those animals to Mars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join