It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Director Walensky Admits She Was Clueless New Variants Could Make Vaccines Wane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
In a recent interview "Dr." Rochelle Walensky admitted that she didn't realize new variants could make mRNA vaccines "wane" in effectiveness, also known as becoming completely infective over time. This appears to be new information for Walensky, that viruses could mutate rendering your novel vaccine useless. I'm glad she was able to learn this fact now. There was also a lot of small talk 2 years ago about NOT vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic, and that respiratory virus are bad candidates for vaccines, but I'm sure that's nothing to worry about.

I can tell you where I was when the CNN feed came that it was 95 percent effective, the vaccine. So many of us wanted to be hopeful, so many of us wanted to say, okay, this is our ticket out, right, now we’re done. So I think we had perhaps too little caution and too much optimism for some good things that came our way. I really do. I think all of us wanted this to be done.

Nobody said waning, when when you know, oh this vaccine’s going to work. Oh well, maybe it’ll work - (laughs) it’ll wear off.

Nobody said what if the next variant doesn’t, it doesn’t, it’s not as potent against the next variant.

Wait, so is she saying that new untested drugs might actually not work as anticipated and possibly not be as effective, or maybe even do other things like cause side effects? But I thought i was 100% safe and effective? What's goin' on here?
edit on 7-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
She's such a brave heroic Dr ain't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A rapidly mutating virus causing vaccines to wane in effectiveness? Who would have thunk.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

These people are actually incompetent beyond comprehension

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   
We have bought and laid for actual idiots in charge of almost all institutions in this country. Very scary times.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Shes lying. We have threads showing vaccines weakening before Delta arrived. Shes untrustworthy. I'd say more about her but it would derail the thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nope, they are not, they just sucking up the butts of their master the big pharma, after all is making all of them billionaires.

That is how the cookie rolls in the great USA of big pharma.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why would you expect the mrna vaccine that produces a spike protein that matches the original covid variant to do anything at all once the virus has mutated itself into something different? Are these people that stupid or did they have to push the now useless vaccine because of the billions of doses that will otherwise go bad on the shelf?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm just glad ignorance and incompetence, at the highest levels of government, is a good enough excuse to protect these special well meaning people from responsibility.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I'm just glad ignorance and incompetence, at the highest levels of government, is a good enough excuse to protect these special well meaning people from responsibility.

True, as long as you were "incompetent" it's ok.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is what happens when your doctorate is earned from collecting tokens from breakfast cereal packets.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
This is what happens when your doctorate is earned from collecting tokens from breakfast cereal packets.

But, but..they have doctor by their name which means they know things we could never ever know.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
"Nobody said waning, when when you know, oh this vaccine’s going to work." ... and here I thought its was your #ing job to say that #!

Technocrats; think their smart enough to save the world; if only they weren't to lazy to do their jobs.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
"Nobody said waning, when when you know, oh this vaccine’s going to work." ... and here I thought its was your #ing job to say that #!

Technocrats; think their smart enough to save the world; if only they weren't to lazy to do their jobs.

Technocrats are your god now. Bow to Klaus Schwab.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
She worked hard to hide Covid-19 NATURAL IMMUNITY. I have an audio of her trying to not admit it exists.
edit on 3/7/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
She worked hard to hide Covid-19 NATURAL IMMUNITY. I have an audio of her trying to not admit it exists.

And now they have been forced to admit its SUPERIOR to mrna induced "immunity." Basically what all the conspiracy theorist doctors have been saying for the last 2 years.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Correct, it's clear some of these leaders are not incompetent, but rather have ulterior motives and are dishonest. It's just like so many of us called that the lockdowns would be net negative in impact, that school lockdowns were not evidence based and again net negative, that natural immunity was legitimate, and probably Covid variants would mutate to less lethal.

Somehow this is all "ground breaking" news two years later, including to supposed experts. Yeah, right.

originally posted by: marg6043

Nope, they are not, they just sucking up the butts of their master the big pharma, after all is making all of them billionaires.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'll never forget them denying natural immunity. Still to this day, many mandate policies for health care systems, or specific companies, do not recognize exceptions for natural immunity.

I'll tell two personal stories that stand out to me:

1) A good friend refusing to see my son and I visiting from out-of-state because he was fully vaxxed and us not. I had recovered from covid and had a recent antibody test showing antibodies. I even told him about the evidence for natural immunity, and he "didn't want to argue about it." This was in maybe June 2020.
2) A woman I was talking to online, a dating app to be clear, flipped out when she found out the same. She had a PHD in microbiology, and claimed that she "knew all the science," and wouldn't acknowledge natural immunity. This was only a few months before all the studies came out supporting the reality of natural immunity.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
Correct, it's clear some of these leaders are not incompetent, but rather have ulterior motives and are dishonest. It's just like so many of us called that the lockdowns would be net negative in impact, that school lockdowns were not evidence based and again net negative, that natural immunity was legitimate, and probably Covid variants would mutate to less lethal.

Somehow this is all "ground breaking" news two years later, including to supposed experts. Yeah, right.

originally posted by: marg6043

Also "ground breaking" news to certain detractors on here who have constantly denied it for 2 years regardless of the evidence.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I notice that a lot of self-appointed skeptics and 'intellectuals' who often would appear in threads to check people's conspiracies and points, but who also mystically love the establishment and mainstream covid narratives, are less apparent now on these covid threads. Melted back into the woodwork.

<<   2 >>

join