It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA: Swedish Study Finds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrabs3000

Its kind of a coincidence that war happened in Eastern Europe just to bury this news story. To prevent likely hod of possible riots in Europe over the data release.
edit on 6-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

No, it's Putin wanting to rebuild the old Soviet Union.

By any means.

Simple as.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Me, double jabbed and boosted.

Not the Blob.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
No, it's Putin wanting to rebuild the old Soviet Union.
That same nonsense how the Iranians are trying to rebuild the Persian empire to.
If you had a missile system near your border you would be taking the same measures.

I doubt you would say the same if Mexico did the same. If they had a different government.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So, he's invaded Ukraine, which you seem to relish, why then?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
With the best will in the world, isn’t this discussion better suited to a forum about the Ukraine war?

Let’s stay on topic, as I’m keen to here what folk have to say about this OP. If there’s any truth to it it appears to have the potential to be a game changer.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The topic

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA: Swedish Study Finds

Stick to it .....

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
as I’m keen to here what folk have to say about this OP. If there’s any truth to it it appears to have the potential to be a game changer.

I am keen on that also.

I found this www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Adenoviral Vector DNA- and SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-Based Covid-19 Vaccines: Possible Integration into the Human Genome

edit on 9-3-2022 by Sander1976 because: .

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
DNA can be transcribed again into RNA, which then goes to work creating spike proteins again. FOREVER.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wonder how many people will be diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver in the coming months and years.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I wonder how many people will be diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver in the coming months and years.

There's going to be a massive wave of adverse effects. They are already trying to cover it up by saying things like climate change causes miscarriages and high heating bills cause heart attacks.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And as usual the dumbed out people will drink the koolaid and feel all good and fuzzy inside, while been sick in their dead beds, thanks to pharma greed and corruption.

<< 1   >>

join