It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 377
<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
a reply to: pianopraze

I'm afraid the precipice will be exactly that:

Global thermonuclear war

Perhaps TIC TACK TOE is the key.

Time for a big UFO/UAV event, eg: tic-tac craft?

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

G. A. M. E. = Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth

G.reat A.wakening M.ajor E.vent.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
If anyone wants a smile, try googling "q posting again" and see the sour grapes in the results.

Daily Beast ... Dem Underground ... lefties be dismayed

😹

Cheers

Some sites on the right have the same sour grapes. Think it takes away from MAGA for some reason.

People are too touchy now a days. Why can’t people take things with a grain of salt and enjoy.

Would you get upset at UFO shows on History Channel et all? Seems same fun to me.

Enjoy speculating wait and see what shakes out.

I’ve enjoyed Q exposure on a lot of "conspiracy" topics normies never get exposed to like MK ULTRA.

Edit to reply:

originally posted by: nerbot

Perhaps TIC TACK TOE is the key.

Time for a big UFO/UAV event, eg: tic-tac craft?

Great theory. We’ll see.

That German rocket scientist guy said they would do aliens at the end of lists of false flags. Von Braun, Brown, something like that - it’s getting late and my mind fuzzy.
edit on 25-6-2022 by pianopraze because: Edit to add reply

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao

I kinda thank ATS for not giving up too.

15 years posting here and you're all still going at it headlong....love it.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Wernher von Braun

Cheers for the giggle.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: musicismagic
Where is q posting?

Try here

Cheers

Click on the blue numbers....

8kun.top...

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Q is posting again......

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

This is a fine example of what has been happening before riots. Doesn't mean it is anything bad. However, I do believe some quick removal would be required if they think riots are inevitable there.

Me? I think the rioters are a bunch of sissies who don't even understand the English language well enough to grasp the definitions the Left is twisting to meet their needs. Tools for the Communist is what the Commies need. Those tools will show up and without some outside funding virtually none would be there to 'riot". No one, or virtually no one, cares what they think. Plus, the same ones don't agree that it is # one a right being lost at all and # two that women's reproductive rights are lost as Piglosi says. Ironic that it is the opposite.

The states are for the right to have babies. The Margarette Sanger approach is to abort the "unwanted and useless" and targeted people of African descent and the poor whites like the Irish where on arrival to America.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: litterbaux

Yellow mean yield, it's just that most people speed up.

EDITED PART BELOW:
If this is the real "Q" and not a HOAX, then hopefully we'll finally see justice being done and this mess getting over with so that people don't have to suffer anymore from these sickos.

To me your observation will end up being the "proof that is in the tasting of the pudding". We will be getting some jello chocolate pudding and passing around the rest of that Hopium beer if one word of it is true! 81 left on the wall I think. HA!

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Incredible. Why have a "National Space Intelligence Center"? Former DNI John Radcliffe must have been dead serious when he said the U.S. Government (Military and Intel Services) are afraid of what/who could be behind UFO aircraft. I'm stunned a bit.

I have reason to believe it has been in place for decades. Project Blue book clearly shows something is up with our military in the World not just the West, and the tech is "out of this world" cool. The logic says to me that dots have been there the whole time and picture is coming more into focus metaphorically.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973)

#26 - 2017-11-01 05:41:54 (UTC+1)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: doobydoll

G. A. M. E. = Great Awakening of Mankind on Earth

I pray regularly for an old style, biblical, great awakening

I honestly worry for the US.

It's coming.

Keep up with the prayers, friend. Prayer brings the living Light in and causes the dark ones to flee at great speed in sheer terror.

If only more people knew just how powerful prayers are, and see the amazing Light that emanates from a person's soul during prayer, and how that Light grows and moves around as like reflections bouncing off a beautifully cut revolving crystal. It is a magical sight.

It is alarming and quite scary how the world is today, but people have to actually live it, experience the living darkness at its very worst, and suffer the effects of its deeds in order to understand what they, we, have allowed to happen. It's pointless just 'telling' them, they won't listen. No point showing them the evidence they demand to see, they won't look at it. All these things are choices they have made. They choose to not know. And so here we all are, watching what we all said would happen, happen.

However, as more and more people suffer the misery of the dark influences here and they finally and inevitably arrive at the precipice of despair, the only thing left for them is to pray to Jesus Christ. And that's what they will do. Even those without Faith will pray to Him.
That's when things will change.
That's when 'He' will return, through the hearts of men.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Is this where the cool kids play? Seems like the next thread will bring back some of the OGs and we pick up where Q left off. I’ve been in the trenches on Titter helping spread truths and helping Patriots Stack Stellar Lumen XLM Assets. The global stock exchanges are loaded up and ready for the reset. Everything comes to Stellar Frens!

I’m ready to help bring dark to LIGHT again with you.

Can’t stop won’t stop

edit on 25-6-2022 by LurkNoMore because: Misspell

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
QAnon Creator ‘Q’ Returns After Nearly Two-Year Hiatus

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Q drop 1603:

Jun 27, 2018 16:58:04 pm GMT>>1925332
...EVIL has no place here.
America is no longer for sale.
The age of taxing our citizens across the World while entry to our markets is FREE is OVER.
The WORLD will UNITE in this cause (G v E/R v W).
Forced immigration pushers will be exposed (the ‘why’).
Read the BIBLE.
GOD WINS.
Q

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Fox News constantly looks for war and unrest to report on. The best they could find last night after hours and hours of buildup, was somebody burning an American flag and 20 angry people standing around it.

Whoever leaked the abortion decision 30 days in advance did the country a great favor. The bomb was mostly diffused over time.

posted on Jun, 25 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Fox News constantly looks for war and unrest to report on. The best they could find last night after hours and hours of buildup, was somebody burning an American flag and 20 angry people standing around it.

Whoever leaked the abortion decision 30 days in advance did the country a great favor. The bomb was mostly diffused over time.

I defer back to Beautiful 12
The PERFECT Number

30-Oct-2017 12:26:53 AM EDT4ch/pol

Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive.
Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

3 6 9

edit on 6252022 by MetalThunder because: LOOK ALIVE

new topics

top topics

<< 374  375  376    378  379  380 >>

join