It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked side effects.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is supposed to either be a leaked document, or a hacked document listing the side effects of the Jab. One stands out like a sore thumb "Deletion syndrome" It means that the deletion of the chromosome steadily leads to mental dysfunction. Looking at the numbers of jabbed people and the way the world is going down the toilet faster, could a drop in the average IQ be causing this steady collapse. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I have noticed people who have had the medicine, before and after, seem more docile. Less questioning in general, and I don't even bother discussing the jab anymore as if half of these effects come to fruition it will just add to the general stress of their lives.
The massive uptake of this vaccine is new in every detail to civilized society, if there is a general downside lurking in this thing it will affect the majority of the modern world population. As it is now too late to do anything about it for the majority, any Government having an epiphany will just do what it has to do and protect itself.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 2-3-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Deletions and insertions can be a problem or they can be benign. The ELN gene problems can lead to elf shaped pointy ears.

So this could lead to distortions in appearance in upcoming generations if this is real info in the OP or it could just lead to problems of cell death or cancer...I can just give clues to possible outcomes. There was no long term testing done on this mRNA crap, so I don't trust it much. I like science, before I start injecting anything into my body I like to know long term effects.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes , Many will become the Walking Dead in 3 to 5 Years ............Talk about BAD CHOICES in Life.......

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

before I start injecting anything into my body I like to know long term effects.

Don't forget to look at short term effects ... especially if Death is one of them.

If it is, then there are no long term effects.

P

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Dang, that's one hell of a list! I don't think any disease was left out.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Now you have the British gov dropping the Covid vaccination as a condition of deployment across all health and social care.

According to the reports,MSM is not even reporting the leaked data.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Some Creatures just Do Not Know Better....(

edit on 2-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Or the gray aliens 👽

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Do you still believe that lemmings commit suicide?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Im fairly sure I’ve seen footage of the poor little fellers being herded over the cliffs. On this very website, is my memory deceiving me?

a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I believe it was the Disney corporation that forced those lemmings off a cliff, starting that whole thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Deletions and insertions can be a problem or they can be benign. The ELN gene problems can lead to elf shaped pointy ears.

So this could lead to distortions in appearance in upcoming generations if this is real info in the OP or it could just lead to problems of cell death or cancer...I can just give clues to possible outcomes. There was no long term testing done on this mRNA crap, so I don't trust it much. I like science, before I start injecting anything into my body I like to know long term effects.
Maybe they should have been giving out banjos with the vaccine!
Cue the banjo playing in Deliverence.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's not listed..... as such.

The deletion syndrom comes in the appendix list AFTER the conclusion. Its not mentioned anywhere else.
That appendix more or less looks like a huge list they were especially concerned or was on the lookout for.

In my opinion, still holding on to my anti-vax position, this document is a nothing burger and we shouldnt put too much into it in risk of damaging the cause...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I know it sounds a bit strange, but I have noticed people who have had the medicine, before and after, seem more docile.

I would like to introduce you to my wife so you can reevaluate that anecdotal evidence, lol

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Im fairly sure I’ve seen footage of the poor little fellers being herded over the cliffs. On this very website, is my memory deceiving me?

a reply to: Itisnowagain

From July of last year.

ATS thread by Cole Younger

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Do you still believe that lemmings commit suicide?

Yes , but Only the Depressed Ones ...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Thanks Butch.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: rickymouse

before I start injecting anything into my body I like to know long term effects.

Don't forget to look at short term effects ... especially if Death is one of them.

If it is, then there are no long term effects.

P

I already know about the short term effects and that they can kill me...with the flu shot and the pertussis anyway. I have that verified by doctors but was told by my last one that there is the TD or straight tetnus I can take which I never had a problem with the Tetnus over the years. I read at the government agency and Pharma sites that if you have ever had a bad reaction to a vaccine then you should not take the mRNA covid vaccines....I listen to those who know and ignore idiots that say it is safe. The Pharma companies would not have put that in their research conclusions if it was not relevant.

join