It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Chooses To Lose 2.8 Billion Customers Rather Than Conduct Independent Safety Trials

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The safest and most effective vaccine in the history of mankind hit a tiny snag recently when Pfizer decided it would not allow independent safety trials when requested by India and China. This was a requirement in order to receive an EUA application in these countries. The fact that Pfizer would give up so easily is strange, we already know the vaccines are incredibly successful. Just look at Israel, one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world, versus Africa, one of the least vaccinated continents. In clown world, it's better to have more cases and deaths rather than less. Also, there were more Covid-19 deaths in 2021 than 2020 despite half the world being "vaccinated" and a less deadly strain.

Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorization of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator’s demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study.

The decision means the vaccine will not be available for sale in the world’s two most populous countries, India and China, in the near future. Both countries are running their immunisation campaigns using other products.

Unlike other companies conducting small studies in India for foreign-developed vaccines, Pfizer had sought an exception citing approvals it had received elsewhere based on trials done in countries such as the United States and Germany.

The drug regulator said on its website its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad were still being investigated. It also said Pfizer had not proposed any plan to generate safety and immunogenicity data in India.

SOURCE

Who needs safety studies anyways? I say just trust the company with the largest criminal lawsuit in history.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, COMPLY!
edit on 28-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you took this you are a f’n idiot.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Geez...COVID is so passe'.
We're doing WAR now.

Get with the program!

BTW...2020 just called and wants its crisis back.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We're doing WAR now.

Get with the program!

Haven't you heard? A reporter asked Biden if Americans should worry about nuclear attack. I am quoting Biden directly here, "No!"

With his history of getting everything wrong, we will all be wiped out shortly. I am reasonably certain it will involve the whole world also.

Don't worry about it. The mushrooms are coming according to Biden.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They should lose more than that.

I know I would not willingly take a novel vaccine from a company that is afraid to allow independent testing.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
If you took this you are a f’n idiot.

No mince.

I love it!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Pfizer Chooses To Lose 2.8 Billion Customers Rather Than Conduct Independent Safety Trials

I don't see what all the fuss is about , This seems like a perfectly normal decision for a Pharmaceutical company

Well at least it seems normal for an Obviously bent corrupt down right Cold Evil Pharmaceutical company

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One thing, nope it will not be any mushrooms and if we get one, is not coming from Russia, but will be blame it on Russia.

Ok, I read about the Pfizer they want their crap injected on everybody in the US, thanks to the immunity in the US, they can do so and not questions ask.

Still CDC have not turn out any meaningful information in the safety rates of the jabs.

With all this out, who in the right mind will keep injecting themselves with any of this jabs.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Can't wait to hear the Zombified rationalization as to how this is normal and expected. We're just reading it wrong - they just have different methods or something like that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They should lose more than that.

I know I would not willingly take a novel vaccine from a company that is afraid to allow independent testing.

Agreed, but why would someone take an experimental, rushed vaccine for a disease with a 99.9%+ survival rate, from a company with the largest health care fraud criminal and civil fine in US history? Even before hearing about the inefficacy, this situation with India, etc?

The frantic Pfizer defenders have no answer as to why we should trust a company with the worst medical fraud case in our country's history.. And that's just one example.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I agree. What you said is only one of the reasons I didn't take it. There were more, and this is just icing on the cake.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
At best, these vaccines don't seem to be very effective. And that's not even getting into allegations of much higher than normal rates of adverse reactions.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The safest and most effective vaccine in the history of mankind hit a tiny snag recently when Pfizer decided it would not allow independent safety trials when requested by India and China. This was a requirement in order to receive an EUA application in these countries. The fact that Pfizer would give up so easily is strange, we already know the vaccines are incredibly successful. Just look at Israel, one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world, versus Africa, one of the least vaccinated continents. In clown world, it's better to have more cases and deaths rather than less. Also, there were more Covid-19 deaths in 2021 than 2020 despite half the world being "vaccinated" and a less deadly strain.

Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorization of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator’s demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study.

The decision means the vaccine will not be available for sale in the world’s two most populous countries, India and China, in the near future. Both countries are running their immunisation campaigns using other products.

Unlike other companies conducting small studies in India for foreign-developed vaccines, Pfizer had sought an exception citing approvals it had received elsewhere based on trials done in countries such as the United States and Germany.

The drug regulator said on its website its experts did not recommend the vaccine because of side effects reported abroad were still being investigated. It also said Pfizer had not proposed any plan to generate safety and immunogenicity data in India.

SOURCE

Who needs safety studies anyways? I say just trust the company with the largest criminal lawsuit in history.

DON'T ASK QUESTIONS, COMPLY!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yup, agreed. There are several powerful reasons for most of us:

1) They overstated the severity of the disease for all but the highest of risk. I knew in spring 2020 that the death rate was sub 1%, while they were claiming 3 % or so. More likely, it's 99.9%, especially for low risk people.

2) Many of us already contracted the disease in 2020, myself included.

3) Prior to the Covid propaganda and Orwellian changes to definitions such as herd immunity and immunity, where they began denying natural immunity, many studies and areas of research pointed to naturally acquired immunity as being a legitimate form of immunity for many diseases. This later proved to be true for Covid.

4) The vaccines are experimental (MRNA) without long term efficacy nor safety data. They were rushed in approval far faster than normal.

Given all of the factors above, I just did not consider the cost-benefit analysis to necessitate taking it, for me. That may be different for someone in a high risk category, which I respect.

Now we've learned that there may be severe side effects for many, and that the vaccines are very limited in preventing infection and transmission. Taken as a whole, all of the above, I also do not believe that true informed consent was procured from the public.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Madviking

I agree. What you said is only one of the reasons I didn't take it. There were more, and this is just icing on the cake.

edit on 28-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one mentioned Pfizer doesn't want the study because of what it will reveal!
Reasonably sure like every other Pharm there are records/communications of "we know this Vaccine is junk, but we're releasing anyways"

A new study could "out" them definitively. Theoretically conning the Government who laid down the red carpet for Phizer
would actually be quite the media S-show/dumpster fire. You know, in a perfect world.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
I'm surprised no one mentioned Pfizer doesn't want the study because of what it will reveal!
Reasonably sure like every other Pharm there are records/communications of "we know this Vaccine is junk, but we're releasing anyways"

A new study could "out" them definitively. Theoretically conning the Government who laid down the red carpet for Phizer
would actually be quite the media S-show/dumpster fire. You know, in a perfect world.

Media would be silent I'm sure on this, if they could. I think they are in the US on the India topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The media is silence because now the globalist are getting ready for the next step on the reset, the Cyberscamdemic, yep is coming guys, get ready, they need to clean out all our banks accounts and clean the internet from the "malicious misinformation".

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: IAMTAT
We're doing WAR now.

Get with the program!

Haven't you heard? A reporter asked Biden if Americans should worry about nuclear attack. I am quoting Biden directly here, "No!"

With his history of getting everything wrong, we will all be wiped out shortly. I am reasonably certain it will involve the whole world also.

Don't worry about it. The mushrooms are coming according to Biden.

Yes, I feel the same way. Putin is a loose cannon. Unrestricted and demented. Who knows what he's capable of. I am very worried about his seemingly lack of mental stability and the massive control he has. His military is young and inexperienced and doesn't seem to know what they are doing or why which in a way, makes them more dangerous.

ETA.

Yikes, got a little side tracked there

It may be a blessing in disguise that Pfizer is not meeting pre-requisites for poisoning even more people.
edit on 28-2-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
there were more Covid-19 deaths in 2021 than 2020 despite half the world being "vaccinated" and a less deadly strain.
[/quote]

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Well, the usual Defenders of the Faith have had over 24 hours to comment on this development and so far they are completely silent.

Where y'all at??

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Your headline comes from a 1 year old article...... they did scrap india.

Then came May 2021 and India went onboard anyways.

in dia invites foreign vaccines

join