It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccine RNA Is Integrated Into Human DNA In As Little As 6 Hours In-Vitro

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
If your link is not working....you might like to check out 'peak prosperity' channel on yt.

edit on 27-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

OH, come on. You MUST have known that I'd be along sooner or later to debunk this using hard science.

What the OP has done is to post a video that is loosely based on This scientific paper. And when I say loosely I mean that it's pretty much all fake.

OK, where to begin. What happens is that sometime the Covid virus itself reserves transcribed into cells that it infects. This means that people can read as having covid for some time after they've actually stopped having covid because the lateral flow kits are picking up the reserve transcribed DNA for the spike protein but aren't able to tell that it's not actually covid.

This happens with RNA, not mRNA, and this is a the crucial difference. The mRNA that is put into the vax is too simple to reverse transcribe, it lacks the hardware necessary to perform this task. It can't edit your DNA and it can't mutate into a form that would allow it to. It would need to be much more complex in order to do this, and anybody who sequenced it should be able to tell if they knew what they were looking at.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: angelchemuel

And they are just as wrong now as they were then, there is an off switch. There are literally zero people found to continually produce spike proteins.

Since the vax can't replicate, the off switch is simply the contents degrading and no longer being able to replicate. This take maybe 1 - 2 months.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The full text can be found here (Link

Crucially, the OPs source includes the following sentence

we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome.

As well as this juicy bit of text

it is worth noting that gene transcription is regulated by chromatin modifications, transcription factor regulation, and the rate of RNA degradation, while translational regulation of protein involves ribosome recruitment on the initiation codon, modulation of peptide elongation, termination of protein synthesis, or ribosome biogenesis. These two processes are controlled by different mechanisms

edit on 27-2-2022 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: angelchemuel

And they are just as wrong now as they were then, there is an off switch. There are literally zero people found to continually produce spike proteins.

Since the vax can't replicate, the off switch is simply the contents degrading and no longer being able to replicate. This take maybe 1 - 2 months.

Do you have a link that says it can take 1 - 2 months?

Remember, I can't see your signature.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Link
Link

This is basic biology. mRNA does not penetrate the nucleus of a cell, so it cannot insert it's own code into the cell's nucleus, and thus it cannot replicate.

All of the mRNA from the vax that will ever be in your body is injected into it when you're vaxxed, and no more can be created inside the body for the reasons cited above.

One the mRNA has instructed the cell to produce the spike protein it naturally breaks down inside the body and is flushed out. With no more mRNA there will be no more spike proteins either as there won't be anything to tell the body to produce them.

The article that the OP states

translational regulation of protein involves ribosome recruitment on the initiation codon, modulation of peptide elongation, termination of protein synthesis, or ribosome biogenesis. These two processes are controlled by different mechanisms

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Confusing. It is an in vitro experiment. How often corresponds in vitro to in vivo. Once in ten times, a hundred, a thousand times? I have no idea.
Furthermore, it appears that both the vaccinated and the naturally infected would suffer the same fate if the reverse transcription also happened in vivo. Everyone is then screwed. With the exception of a few unvaccinated and uninfected individuals ... They then have to hide for life in an underground bunker ... protected from the virus ... and now we are there ... the possible Putin nukes ... which by the way could also be part of the depopulation agenda ...
Sorry I'm drifting away.
My concern with regard to mRNA vaccines is limited to the situation in which our organs would continue to produce spike proteins. That would bring down our immune system.
I don't know how long our immune system can withstand a lingering infection without weakening ... with all the consequences that entails.
On the other hand, it must be said that if the infection were of a very short duration (a few days) our immune system could become stronger.
To make a long story short: I hope to live long enough to see the long term side effects from the mrna vaccines (that will take another 10 years).

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yes, the mRNA and spike proteins BOTH were found at least 8 weeks after vaccination. They didn’t test any further out, so it’s still unclear just how long this vaccine can stay present in your system… but for some who keep getting boosters it seems like they will forever have this stuff floating around inside them.

This is a good video breakdown of the study that found this to be true.

Then, here is the paper this research was published in.
www.cell.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I never stated that the vax can replicate...

I asked if you had any links that say that it stays in the body 1 -2 months.

From your first link:

The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is quickly degraded (within a few days).

From your second:

However, vaccines are cleared from your body in mere days or weeks.

Do you have a link for your claim saying it can take 1 - 2 months for the mRNA to break down?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Just wait until you find out what they originally planned for us and who provided the defense.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dictionary