It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Talk about Volodymyr Zelenskyy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Yes Ukraines president!!!!

Somehow we elected a president and got a fool, and Ukraine elected a fool and got a president.

Maybe I am falling for all the propaganda but this dude makes my uterus kick my ovaries awake!

This guy is a MAN, a REAL Man, A leader.
I don't care if it is all theatrics, it's working. He is saying all the right stuff, making all the right moves.
He is down in the trenches with his people. He is willing to die for his country.

Honestly, seriously be honest with yourself. Could you see Biden, or Trump, or Obama, or Bushes or Clintons doing this?
The only one i'd be my money on would be the Bushes. To tell you the truth, the way Zelenskyy is inspiring his people
is what I hoped for Trump the first go round, but he was his own worse enemy. If there was land fighting here, we all know darn well that all
of our politicans would be hidden away, probably in a different country, safe and sound!

Back to Zelenskyy. I believe what he is doing is something every world leader should take note of. He gives his people hope.
He gives his people courage, pride, love of their country.

I hope that someday we too can have a president like this.

Don't know about any of his other stuff, but yes he is nailing the wartime leadership category. To do this against the Russian Bear is commendable on so many levels.

would an oscar be insulting?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Like geographic location matters? Almost all of Europe is in nato and the US has over 800 military bases around the world. Not to mention almost pure air superiority the US has.

If Russia didn't want nato in their backyard because of missiles then that's a poor excuse. This has become more than about Putins grudge against NATO.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

If Russia didn't want nato in their backyard because of missiles then that's a poor excuse. This has become more than about Putins grudge against NATO.

There is probably a lot of things we have no clue about.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: putnam6

I think the Panama Papers show beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zelensky is compromised, corrupt and complicit in the destruction of Ukraine and it's move toward becoming an American vassal.

Damn forgot all about the Panama Papers will have to research that for a refresher, didn't the journalist behind them get killed?

So your assertion is this is why Russia is going after Ukraine?

If this is the case certainly if Putin had evidence of some of this, wouldn't it be better to show the evidence? Why didn't he pop this evidence when he had Trump in office and potentially had the US as an ally?

All of eastern Europe is corrupt as hell but we don't just invade because they are.

oh give me a break. tell me who's NOT in the panama papers.

putin is at the top of the list ain't he?

which number is springsteen again?

this was more of a response to grenade, not you putname.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I totally agree, they’re all compromised and untrustworthy.

This thread isn’t about Putin tho is it or else I’d be offering a similar response.

You’re assuming that my criticism of Zelensky is an endorsement of Putin, that’s simply not the case.
edit on 26/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

You realise that a huge swathe of Ukrainians are pro-Russia?

Time will tell but Ukraine doesn't look as pro-Russian as it was last week.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

All we can hope is for a quick resolution to hostilities and a diplomatic solution.

As to the virtuous leaders, they’re the true enemy of all people.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Yes, and this is the rather frightening part of it all. Putin has clearly showed he's become unstable, who knows who else he has aligned himself with or what else he has planned.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

I think the Panama Papers show beyond a shadow of a doubt that Zelensky is compromised, corrupt and complicit in the destruction of Ukraine and it's move toward becoming an American vassal.

Damn forgot all about the Panama Papers will have to research that for a refresher, didn't the journalist behind them get killed?

So your assertion is this is why Russia is going after Ukraine?

If this is the case certainly if Putin had evidence of some of this, wouldn't it be better to show the evidence? Why didn't he pop this evidence when he had Trump in office and potentially had the US as an ally?

All of eastern Europe is corrupt as hell but we don't just invade because they are.

oh give me a break. tell me who's NOT in the panama papers.

putin is at the top of the list ain't he?

which number is springsteen again?

this was more of a response to grenade, not you putname.

No worries "sarahvital" Not to mention Im sure I'll give you something to rail on me for sooner or later. LOL

Im just watching all this unfold, Just because I know of the Panama Papers doesn't mean I believe they are gospel. FWIW I thought there was no way Putin would invade and if he did it would be just those separatist areas, so I was completely wrong

But I am interested in what other people think and why they believe that way.

Not to mention Im sure I'll give you something to rail on me for sooner or later. LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Domestically it appears Ihor Kolomoisky and his associates pull the strings of Zelensky.

Internationally its the usual suspects, intelligence agencies and banking cartels, just like practically every other country in Europe.

I could mention the Americans and Zionists but then you'd revert to the blanket retort and label me an Anti-Semite.

Grenade, what a pity that you have to tip toe around the group think of other members who are looking for a noble caring and brave father figure amongst the actors turned politicians in this global swamp.

They are all actors. Not just Reagan and Zalenskyy. That’s what psychopathy does to the ego - schools it in the art of deception and control. All politicians are would-be war time presidents. That’s where who they are comes into it’s own.

One non-U.S perpetrated invasion and suddenly so many forget the medical martial laws and the creeping cancer of control and surveillance and the demented one in the White House. Who still really believes in the concept of the noble warrior king who would lay down his life for his people?

The military of every nation are simply seen as.....as.... oh, just let the greatest fatherly diplomat tell it:

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” ― Henry Kissinger.

“It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true.”

Thanks Henry. (Just don’t tell ‘em about, you know, the one about “who controls the purse strings.....” you might cause them to reflect on the W.E.F and it’s contributors

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Yes, and this is the rather frightening part of it all. Putin has clearly showed he's become unstable, who knows who else he has aligned himself with or what else he has planned.

Such as ...direct from the Russian propaganda network? Really does Russia really have to be supported by Chechen soldiers, I can see Putin bringing them in because they will have no qualms about killing civilians or soldiers.

www.rt.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Isn't he an actor/comedian by trade?

And you say you are enjoying the show? Well... Whodathunkit

Exactly.The MSM hasn't started telling the truth all of a sudden.Remember they lie all the time,believe them at your peril.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: BrokenCircles

He donned a helmet and uniform for the camera, blurted out some propaganda and now he's a war hero.

Newsflash - He's a trained actor, lawyer and politician, not a soldier.

None of that matter, all that matters is that people believe it, that people will fight for it.
The people of the Ukraine knew what this guy was before they elected him.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Really, as long as people believe it that's all that matters?

I'd say the truth is more important than the stage show that is political posturing.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Really, as long as people believe it that's all that matters?

I'd say the truth is more important than the stage show that is political posturing.

Right now, YES I’d say that is all that matters.
People are getting killed, they do not have time to scrutinize if his background is copacetic.
I know if I were in the thick of it which world leader I’d pick!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I’ll continue to maintain neutrality.

I remember when media spin changed the Taliban from brave freedom fighters to oppressive dangerous terrorists, the only real difference I can tell is the origin of the invading force and the political alignment of those compromised publications. The real story was the control of the opium trade, I suspect there’s an underlying agenda to this conflict as well, which will never face public scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I’ll continue to maintain neutrality.

I remember when media spin changed the Taliban from brave freedom fighters to oppressive dangerous terrorists, the only real difference I can tell is the origin of the invading force and the political alignment of those compromised publications. The real story was the control of the opium trade, I suspect there’s an underlying agenda to this conflict as well, which will never face public scrutiny.

When Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Hillary and Swalwell are screaming about how we must all hate Putin and Russia NOW...I tend to second guess my position.

I'll continue to pray for the Ukrainian people...but, at this point, neutrality seems smart.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The same posters who questioned and criticised our governments and media outlets over the COVID scam are now gobbling up the latest news as gospel, yet the sources are the same and the tyrants never went anywhere. It’s ok tho we can justify it with nationalism, even tho the proponents of the agenda don’t have a patriotic bone in their body. They hypnotised the weak and vulnerable with the virus, now it’s time to up the ante and threaten the rest of us into submission with the fear of nuclear war.

To quote a few US presidents:

“Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.” (at least that’s what he tried to say)

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself”

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Ya know it's funny how we always get those posters that hint at its all-controlled theater, as they look down on us imbeciles that don't see it that way.

All the world's a stage . And all the men and women merely players .
William Shakespeare

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You realise he was a TV actor

So was Ronald Reagan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join