It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desantis Extends Liability Immunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Governor Desantis of Florida has put out a video with the FL Surgeon General:
rumble.com...

Desantis extended big pharma's liability immunity, and has put state guidance in place.
Instead of having to listen to Fauci and the CDC, Florida businesses can also get guidance from the state.
The state guidance is no forced masking for employees; this should be a given after 2 years of an obviously fake pandemic in my opinion.
The state also put in place a complaint line with the state if doctors are getting pushback from hospitals for using off-label medications to treat covid. They encourage Florida doctors to decide what's best for their patients. The VA has a complaint lane too (vets know this is lip service).
The state is also recommending that isolation times be reduced from 14 days to 5. The goal is to help parents who need to work.

I'll let other people voice their opinions. I'm not going to go on and on about my opinion, but in short, I think its just the appearance of pleasing the people. This stops nothing. Its just recommendations and a complaint line.

Hopefully, someone sees more in it than I do. I would like to be more enthused about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
DeSantis is doing the right thing, again.

I hope he will find the courage to veto the bill coming before him regarding liability for hospitals.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I think he said 'we were able to extend that' when he referenced the immunity.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

If he vetoes the bill coming before him soon, I will be happy. If he does not, I will be very disappointed.

My impression of the video linked to was that they are 2 different issues.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Unfortunately, he did extend it.

www.myfloridahouse.gov...

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

SB 7014 was passed earlier this month with many Democrats voting against the measure.

Disappointing and it appears to be a good example on how the democrat and republican party work together for the lobbyist and only play good cop and bad cop.

So the Republicans that are against the forced jab have now pushed to protect big pharma and health care lobbyist from lawsuits .

While at the same time the democrats now pretend that they want to protect your right to sue the same big pharma and providers that they forced you to take their drugs in the first place.

LOL , how anyone can have any faith in either of these two parties is beyond me. Cant make this sh1t up.

edit on 49228America/ChicagoFri, 25 Feb 2022 14:49:07 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

If he vetoes the bill coming before him soon, I will be happy. If he does not, I will be very disappointed.

My impression of the video linked to was that they are 2 different issues.

Are they trying to give hospitals immunity too?

Not good if so.

If they start giving hospitals protection from liability we might as well nationalize healthcare, because things will rapidly go down the tubes. If we're going to get garbage care we might as well get it for "free".

join