It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian Football Team Bans VACCINATED Players Claiming Jabbed Athletes Lose Strength

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The narrative keeps collapsing, now with a famous football team banning vaccinated players. We know there is heavy political pressure to maintain the narrative, but as the truth continues to pour out, it seems almost impossible to keep up with the lies and deceptions. When peoples financial lines start to become effected, they start making business decisions. The first canary in the coal mine was insurance companies, and now it seems to be sports teams.

The owner of Romanian side Steaua Bucharest has sensationally announced the club will ban all players vaccinated against Covid-19 from playing for them.

Mr Gigi Becali - a Romanian businessman and politician - said he is not allowing vaccinated players to play anymore because they are 'powerless'.

Becali went on to claim that people who are vaccinated against the virus die in hospitals, as opposed to those who have refused the jabs.

He also claimed players at Romanian rivals CFR Cluj and Rapid Bucuresti were struggling as a result of taking the vaccine, singling out 36-year-old winger Ciprian Deac.

'You're going to laugh, but I might be right. Those vaccinated lose their strength. That's something scientific,' he said according to Romanian journalist Emanuel Rosu.

'Haven't you seen it at CFR? With Rapid, the players seemed to be fainting. They slept on the ground. All vaccinated people lose their strength!

'I also see mine, the vaccinated ones. It doesn't affect some, but it does affect those who are older. Haven't you seen [Ciprian] Deac? There is no more storm.'

Key points:

Mr Gigi Becali believes players vaccinated against coronavirus are 'powerless'
He claims players at Steaua Bucharest and rival clubs are struggling after taking the vaccine
The Romanian businessman singled out 36-year-old winger Ciprian Deac as an example of vaccine allegedly affecting older players
Becali also recently said Steaua Bucharest striker Claudiu Keseru can no longer play at a high level
His latest statement has drawn a furious reaction from the country's government
Romania's vaccination rate of 86.52 doses per 100 population means they have the second lowest in Europe

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Crazy idea but maybe all national level athletes should just sit down and stop participating in corporate sponsored events that are profiting from their skills and their dedicated training until the executive committee learns how to appreciate the circus animals they take for granted. People who do what they love, don't need to compromise their values for a steady income. Most of them already have more than they can spend.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I agree, my left arm is still in so much pain and I feel weaker, way weaker, mentally and physically, maybe that’s how it’s meant to be, to weaken the west’s ability to fight, by making them passive and weak. As world war looms upon the earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Not saying he is right or wrong (unlike yourself who is in obvious agreement with him) but you seem to have missed parts out when quoting your source

because their madcap owner says that athletes 'lose strength'

In 2018, he triggered a sexism row after revealing Steaua Bucharest will never have a women's team as long as he is in charge, claiming female football is 'against human nature' and aligns 'to Satan's ideas'.

Asked on Romanian TV channel Pro X whether he would consider launching a women's side, Becali answered 'you can't do things against God's will' before adding 'I'll quit football'. 'How can a woman play football?' he added.

Other previous controversies include promising to oppose sexual minorities when running for president in 2004, before another go five years later. However, he received just 1.77 and 1.91 per cent of the votes cast respectively.

The former member of the Romanian Parliament was also heavily criticised in 2006 for saying: 'Why [are there] so many homosexuals (in Romania)? I'll give $2m or $5m (for a referendum), so we can finish off all homosexuals in the country.'

Sounds like he is a bit cuckoo to me, but hey he could be right

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Not saying he is right or wrong (unlike yourself who is in obvious agreement with him) but you seem to have missed parts out when quoting your source

because their madcap owner says that athletes 'lose strength'

In 2018, he triggered a sexism row after revealing Steaua Bucharest will never have a women's team as long as he is in charge, claiming female football is 'against human nature' and aligns 'to Satan's ideas'.

Asked on Romanian TV channel Pro X whether he would consider launching a women's side, Becali answered 'you can't do things against God's will' before adding 'I'll quit football'. 'How can a woman play football?' he added.

Other previous controversies include promising to oppose sexual minorities when running for president in 2004, before another go five years later. However, he received just 1.77 and 1.91 per cent of the votes cast respectively.

The former member of the Romanian Parliament was also heavily criticised in 2006 for saying: 'Why [are there] so many homosexuals (in Romania)? I'll give $2m or $5m (for a referendum), so we can finish off all homosexuals in the country.'

Sounds like he is a bit cuckoo to me, but hey he could be right

Never said he was a Saint, but he's a business man and made an observation.

Are all words from bad people immediately considered invalid?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

What makes you think this guy has more insight into the vaccine than anyone else, given his past record I think myself he is a little wacky, where as you seem to think he is on the money with his assessment

Thats fine, each to their own but perhaps dont just cherry pick the parts you want when trying to push a narrative, the source you used stated he was "madcap" in the opening bullet points yet somehow you did not post that part, the source you used is not trying to push him as some bastion of knowledge and pretty much reports he is a bit odd but reading your excerpts you make him sound like he is onto something or has insider knowledge

Dont worry the vaccinated will all be dead soon, I read on ATS that May this year is when it all begins, then the world will be yours

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

What makes you think this guy has more insight into the vaccine than anyone else, given his past record I think myself he is a little wacky, where as you seem to think he is on the money with his assessment

Thats fine, each to their own but perhaps dont just cherry pick the parts you want when trying to push a narrative, the source you used stated he was "madcap" in the opening bullet points yet somehow you did not post that part, the source you used is not trying to push him as some bastion of knowledge and pretty much reports he is a bit odd but reading your excerpts you make him sound like he is onto something or has insider knowledge

Dont worry the vaccinated will all be dead soon, I read on ATS that May this year is when it all begins, then the world will be yours

I don't think he has more insight, but he is observing a phenomena that's being constantly observed in soccer, where scores of althetes are collpasing, some dying, and some forced to retire.

FIFA Football Deaths In December Alone Matches All Deaths In The Last 12 Years

400+ Atheletes Die In 6 Month Span Including 108 Soccer Players

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Got the ol' FB style avatar updated already have we?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

To be honest, I thought (think) the same. I see players who were great until recently they seem as if they can't reach their previous level anymore. But a little self-criticism is in order here. Those players I mean play at top clubs. They are medically monitored. Doctors must notice whether there is a relapse or not after vaccination.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I dont use facebook, should I?

What has that got to do with this topic may I ask? While we are off topic do you disagree ?

I have a Ukraine Work Collegue and she has 2 young daughters, her mother and father live minutes from the invasion, do they deserve to die for Putins insane dictatorship?

So many questions you have raised yet nothing to do with this thread...ho hum

edit on 000000p2809America/Chicago225202252 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is good news, yes the narrative is fairly well totally collapsed.

That the clot shots weaken those it does not kill seems obvious to me. That virtually the entire US military has been poisoned by these shots, weakened by the shots, does not bode well for national defense.

join