It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Pfizer Wants Your Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There's been a lot of speculation over the seemingly predatory drive to vaccinate our children.
Depopulation and sterility are among the top reasons, but there may be a legal reason that suits the situation a little better.
The gentleman in this short video explains that it is a liability immunity ploy:
www.bitchute.com...

The trick is which clause the vaccine is under. For adults, the vaccines fall under the EUA, and protections are lost when the EUA is.
However, if they get the poison approved for children, the vaccine slides under the PREP or CARES act, which imparts liability immunity even after the EUA expires.

I think his reasoning is good, and fits the situation better. Although, I'm not discounting the other reasons; I believe that depopulation and sterility are also goals of theirs.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

The end!

P

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You know what eviscerates ANY contract?

FRAUD.

The onion is running out of layers.

Interesting article here explaining some huge revelations that are going set in motion a tidal wave of lawsuits irregardless of initial or ongoing liability immunity.
www.theburningplatform.com...

Excerpt:

"The idea is that no company – upon government request – should have to pay for unforeseen complications resulting from an emergency product that they released to the world out of their goodness of the hearts, with the best of intentions. Right? Wrong – not when your company accomplishes this through deceit, also known as fraud. Fraud undoes all these protections. If a company or person intentionally deceives another to profit, we have fraud.

If Pfizer’s data showed increased all-cause mortality and hid this to motivate people to take the vaccine while claiming it was safe, then fraud exists."

Insurance data, funeral data, VAERS and leaked DoD data, plus Pfizer and Moderna approaching bankruptcy while hiding data that links injury and death from thier abominations, the dots are starting to connect.

Very soon this is going to unravel and you're going to have A LOT of pissed off people looking for vengeance.

edit on 2/24/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think that only pays to demonstrate that he is a short sighted idiot that doesn't really comprehend the reality the we actually all share, survival.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I'm not 100% certain on this, but I'm pretty sure the end goal isn't just approval for children. The approval just means they can lobby for it to be added to the childhood vaccine schedule, which is when they become exempt from liability. I dare say it's already been all but promised to them, but enough push back could turn the tide. I don't think most normies even realize anything is wrong, just lining up for boosters.

If they make this part of the childhood vax schedule we are heading down a very dark road. I'm not sure if the pic below your post is a true quote, but I used the same argument two days ago on this very forum. If we can mandate vaccinating kids for a disease they are at almost no risk of dying from, when there are known to be disproportionate adverse effects for them from the vaccines, coupled with the fact that they are operating 60% and below at 12 weeks, why not compell them to donate organs too? If old people are so important we need to vaccinate 75 million children with an experimental vaccine, why not have them do drug trials, donate spare organs (they have two kidneys, how many do they need), work the coal mines? Mandating an experimental vaccine for kids in this situation sets precedent for many other abuses.

I never though I'd see the day that grown adults want to subject children to medical experiments because old people die from a virus. Pretty sick mentality, but no surprise from the people that rally in support of fake transexual pedophiles exposing themselves to kids and grooming them in their after school clubs.

Just remember, they're trying to do this to children. They want this at 6 months old. If they're willing to sacrifice children for their pharma pals, just imagine what they'll be willing to do to you.
edit on 2/24/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Great picture. And, you're right; 'enough said'.

join