It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large German Insurance Company Says Covid Vaccine Adverse Effects 10 Times Higher Than Reported

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We are now able to start corroborating the claims from the US insurance company which stated there was a 40% increase in deaths that aren't Covid related.
This is proven by the CDC's own data.
This time it's a German insurance company that noticed the same trend in their country. So now we have multiple insurance companies in different countries, VAERs, and DMED all saying the same thing: Covid vaccine adverse effects are drastically underreported.

"The numbers that resulted from our analysis are very far away from the publicly announced numbers. It would be unethical not to talk about it"

From January to August 2021, for example, around 217,000 of just under 11 million BBK policyholders had to be treated for vaccination side effects - while the Paul Ehrlich Institute keeps only 244,576 side effect reports based on 61.4 million vaccinated. "According to our calculations, we consider 400,000 doctor visits by our insureds due to vaccination complications to date to be realistic," Andreas Schöfbeck, BKK board member, told Die Welt. "Extrapolated to the total population, this figure would be three million." Thus, the number of vaccine side effects would be more than 1,000 percent higher than the PEI reports.

Here are some numbers from other insurance companies as well:

Summation of Major Insurance company corporate group policy Loss Ratios (Death Claims) Q4 rate vs 2019 rate:

Unum $UNM +36%
Lincoln $LNC +57%
Pru $PRU +41%
$RGA +21%
Hartford $HIG +32%
MetLife $MET +24%

TWITTER LINK

SOURCE

ORIGINAL GERMAN SOURCE
edit on 23-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The data from DMED was retracted, saying it was 'flawed', due to a 'glitch' in the data base.
I don't think there will ever be an admission of any wrong-doing or cover-ups; the can will just get kicked down the road as they divert our attention to Ukraine and the next 'deadly' variant.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It ain't over, imo.

Let's check back in 10 years.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The data from DMED was retracted, saying it was 'flawed', due to a 'glitch' in the data base.
I don't think there will ever be an admission of any wrong-doing or cover-ups; the can will just get kicked down the road as they divert our attention to Ukraine and the next 'deadly' variant.

I don't know, there are a lot of people bringing the heat. If that was true every time then big pharma would have never paid out any lawsuits.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

How many of those 400,000 visits were repeat visits by policy holders? How many of those visits were due to concern by the holder over regular vaccine side effects rather than adverse ones?

Over what time period is this 400,000 visits taken? They say 'to be realistic to this day' that sounds like they are talking about a time period from the start of when vaccination first began to current? although who knows what the actual translation says... they say 'complications' rather than your thread title which uses 'adverse effects', there can be a distinction.

They then extrapolate out across the total population... how do they know their numbers can even be used that way without being seriously off? ie If i was to take my family as evidence of blue eyes in a population, id assume 4 out of 5 people have blue eyes... which would be completely wrong compared to reality if extrapolated up into millions.

Your very own summation at the end of your post...

Summation of Major Insurance company corporate group policy Loss Ratios (Death Claims) Q4 rate vs 2019 rate:

Unum $UNM +36%
Lincoln $LNC +57%
Pru $PRU +41%
$RGA +21%
Hartford $HIG +32%
MetLife $MET +24%

Shows that individual insurance companies can have vastly differing increases compared to one another (almost up to 3 times the number) showing that if there was an issue, some companies are more effected than others... what if this German insurance company was like your Lincoln example and other German insurance companies were far far lower... if they extrapolate only based on their internal numbers they could be themselves wildly off, just as they accuse the public numbers to be.

edit on 23-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

How many of those 400,000 visits were repeat visits by policy holders? How many of those visits were due to concern by the holder over regular vaccine side effects rather than adverse ones?

Over what time period is this 400,000 visits taken? They say 'to be realistic to this day' that sounds like they are talking about a time period from the start of when vaccination first began to current? although who knows what the actual translation says... they say 'complications' rather than your thread title which uses 'adverse effects', there can be a distinction.

They then extrapolate out across the total population... how do they know their numbers can even be used that way without being seriously off? ie If i was to take my family as evidence of blue eyes in a population, id assume 4 out of 5 people have blue eyes... which would be completely wrong compared to reality if extrapolated up into millions.

Your very own summation at the end of your post...

Unum $UNM +36%
Lincoln $LNC +57%
Pru $PRU +41%
$RGA +21%
Hartford $HIG +32%
MetLife $MET +24%

Shows that individual insurance companies can have vastly differing increases compared to one another (almost up to 3 times the number) showing that if there was an issue, some companies are more effected than others... what if this German insurance company was like your Lincoln example and other German insurance companies were far far lower... if they extrapolate only based on their internal numbers they could be themselves wildly off, just as they accuse the public numbers to be.

Nice try but there are too many sources backing this up now.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is this true?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Over the last year, we've been seeing what can be termed a mild increase in accelerated death which is increasing at a pretty consistent rate. Another 6 months and it will likely start to get pretty scary and more than obvious to a person on the street as they lose a large part of their extended family. I am not sure when it will peak, but I expect in will be sometime mid-winter 2022/23. The experimental trial for this crap ends in March 2023, right?

The object was to kill 11 million Canadians (because we don't have that many guns and are already slaves), 50 million in Great Britain, because the EU/WEF is pissed with them for Brexit and 230 million Americans, because they're armed to the teeth. How the hell is anybody going to take over the US if there are a few hundred million guns and hundreds of billions of rounds, unless you kill off more than 2/3rds of the population first?

It's going to get bumpy....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

Is this true?

That is true, and deserves it's own thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Something is wrong with this picture, but I don't have enough expertise to know what to look for, in order to nail a specific death down to being Vaccine induced or enabled.

USA Death Count - All Causes

December 2019 - 255,975 (Source: data.cdc.gov... )

December 2021 - 306,590 (Source: www.cdc.gov... )

WHAT caused 50,615 more U.S. deaths in December 2021 than in December 2019?

In the Dec 2021 column, the CDC says 43,925 of those December 2021 deaths were Covid-19 deaths.

Does that make sense? I wonder under what column(s) would deaths caused by vaccine enabled or induced traumas, fall under?

IMO, we need a "committee" of some kind to dig into the numbers/reports to figure all this out.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Over the last year, we've been seeing what can be termed a mild increase in accelerated death which is increasing at a pretty consistent rate. Another 6 months and it will likely start to get pretty scary and more than obvious to a person on the street as they lose a large part of their extended family. I am not sure when it will peak, but I expect in will be sometime mid-winter 2022/23. The experimental trial for this crap ends in March 2023, right?

The object was to kill 11 million Canadians (because we don't have that many guns and are already slaves), 50 million in Great Britain, because the EU/WEF is pissed with them for Brexit and 230 million Americans, because they're armed to the teeth. How the hell is anybody going to take over the US if there are a few hundred million guns and hundreds of billions of rounds, unless you kill off more than 2/3rds of the population first?

It's going to get bumpy....

Cheers - Dave

Drawn and Quartered comes to mind. No guns needed for that, wonder what the drug pushers would prefer.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

A true believer I see.
I saw British data today(from a true believer source might I add)that showed 800 people left the vaccination centre in a body bag.All coincidence though I'm sure or regular vaccine side affects as you call it, definitely in no way adverse vaccine affects.
Did that sound ridiculous to you?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: BigfootNZ

A true believer I see.
I saw British data today(from a true believer source might I add)that showed 800 people left the vaccination centre in a body bag.All coincidence though I'm sure or regular vaccine side affects as you call it, definitely in no way adverse vaccine affects.
Did that sound ridiculous to you?

Not only are the vaxx deaths drastically under counted. Corona deaths are drastically over counted (from versus with).

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

How many of those 400,000 visits were repeat visits by policy holders?

Did you have an issue when they were counting each positive COVID test or when they started testing people that were completely asymptomatic and including them in the numbers? You realize that without the symptoms people don't actually have COVID disease right? A test for COVID means you have the virus, not the disease, and they were including those cases.

If people spent as much time looking for flaws in the data that supports their own opinion as they do on data that doesn't I have a feeling everybody would be a lot more in sync. That's exactly why the government doesn't want you to do you own research and wants you to be so outraged that you won't even consider having a reasoned debate with those that disagree with you.

Insurance companies have been doing this a long time and they're still in business because they're good at it (along with more unsavory things). This isn't easily dismissed and insurance companies aren't going to keep paying for a vaccine that is costing them money down the road. Pharma has it's claws deep in government, but I wouldn't bet on insurance companies just rolling over if they detect adverse events cutting into their take.

FYI, normal reactions to the vax are still adverse effects. There may be common and mild adverse effects, but they're still adverse effects. You can't just say that it was mild or common. The only normal reaction one should have to a vaccine is to have immunity, the one reaction the COVID vaccines are failing a abysmally on.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I get it
Vaxx is Bad

Just tell me
when do I die>?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
I get it
Vaxx is Bad

Just tell me
when do I die>?

Why give up so easily? No one said everytone is gonna die, but there could be a slow and steady wave of people dying over the next 3-5 years. Myocarditis can take 5 years to show up as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I get it
Vaxx is Bad

Just tell me
when do I die>?

Why give up so easily? No one said everytone is gonna die, but there could be a slow and steady wave of people dying over the next 3-5 years. Myocarditis can take 5 years to show up as well.

So I got 3to5 to live.
and if I make it past 5 am I in the clear?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I get it
Vaxx is Bad

Just tell me
when do I die>?

So I got 3to5 to live.
and if I make it past 5 am I in the clear?

Who knows? If you're being serious, there is no batch consistency with mRNA vaccines. They're all over the place, and Dr. Michael Yeldon claims the bad ones have something totally different in them.

You do realize pfizer wants 70 years to release it's trials data. Why is that?

Look up your batch number:

www.howbad.info...

Also, plenty of people have been using detox methods, to at the very least block the effects of spike protein.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

O
I don't doubt any of it.
Didn't wanna take it to begin with.

But was denied my beliefs
and mandated by employer

in the past 6 months
Ive been contemplating
pulling the plug and checking out
more often than I have in my entire life.

So after reading your threads
I'm figuring
why make a mess
if its right around the corner anyway.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

O
I don't doubt any of it.
Didn't wanna take it to begin with.

But was denied my beliefs
and mandated by employer

in the past 6 months
Ive been contemplating
pulling the plug and checking out
more often than I have in my entire life.

So after reading your threads
I'm figuring
why make a mess
if its right around the corner anyway.

Like I said, there has been a lot of work regarding detoxing. It is possible to block the effects of spike protein, if you consistently supplement. For example a combination of black seed oil and quercetin is being used. Some are using chlorine dioxide solution to detox. Check out these protocols:

andreaskalcker.com...

I think as long as you got the "regular" mRNA shot and supplement long enough to outlast the mRNA production of spike proteins, or got saline, you may be fine.

<<   2 >>

join