It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Guard To Deploy Over US Freedom Truckers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It will be foriegn troops dressed as NG.

Just wait for the videos to emerge of mostly chinese decent wearing NG uniforms. Or the guard talking in mostly German or Russian.

Just a theory but I know a few national guardsmen and they typically lean right. Fight for your country types.

I agree.

And I am quite certain that you are significantly understating the old school patriotism that permeates through all but the highest level of our National Guard.

Ottawa PD cared about the threats to stay silent about the use of outside forces, nobody in the National Guard would.

Nor would they allow it to happen without one h3ll of a Wolverine level firefight if necessary.

Orders or not.

Until none drew breath.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Let us not forget that the national emergency was just recently extended until the end of March if I recall correctly.

What implications does that present?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Fences are up.

Guard deployed.

They are terrified.

Will they be fed this time? Will the food be safe?

Oh, burn!

Will they have to be vaxxed already? Some units I hear are playing hard to jab.

The Troops are going to be potentially hostile to Biden still. My guess is this is not really going to happen unless their is actual violence. If these truckers do like the Canadians they will have to get creative too.

edit on 23-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: deadlysyn

Necro suspension energy!

We can also use the rotations of the voter rolls as a backup!

I like where your head is at!

I bet if we hooked up just Tesla and Einstein's to the grid we could power the planet. They and Dr Richard Feynman would all be spinning fast in my estimation of their personalities. That science would be absconded by cretin's would double their speed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inod1416
I hope that these national guard folks realize that after this thing with truckers is over that they will be next on the list!

Unarmed (or even lightly armed) National Guard presence is a GOOD thing.

It was repeatedly requested by the convoy organizers.

Same as Trump did before j6.

We WANT them there.

We very much WANT them there.

We were practically begging for them to be there.

We want many more than the paltry 700 that have been announced so far.

Because WE are not going to get violent.

But democrats WILL, if they think they can get away with it.

And nobody wants to see what would immediately happen as a result.

Everyone saw what one Kyle was forced to do by those same democrats, even when they WERE surrounded by police and National Guard.

There may be 100,000 potential Kyles there, if democrats are successful in provoking a fight ... well, we just can't let that happen.

We need MANY more National Guard to prevent democrats from getting any dumb 2020 ideas again.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

We WANT them there.

"We"? Are you a driver?

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Antifa and BLM don't need permits, but truck drives do. I expect it to get really ugly; liberals in the US love to impersonate conservatives to make sure it doesn't remain peaceful.

Big difference . BLM don’t bring in big Rigs 🚛 and park . they are on foot. It won’t be another Ottawa if they know in advance not to let them park.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   
For year's they have made the working man and the conservatives out to be violent racist angry people with firearms

Now they're finally pushing people far enough they fear they actually might use them

I'm not surprised in the least....we can smell the fear coming from the elites.....

Especially after what they did to the trucker and their families and their livelihoods and their ability to bank in Canada....
.theyve set the tone.....what ever comes next will be their own fault

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We WANT them there.

"We"? Are you a driver?

TheRedneck

No, not a driver.

But do hope to be in DC anyway, and I've been following the organizer activity as best I can.

Am also working with a local support team at one of their planned overnight stops.

The stop site is almost in my front yard (~5 miles).

'We' was referring to anyone at all on the right side of history, everyone except democrats.

edit on 23-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   
When you are at the stage where you need to get a permit to protest, you have already lost!

I'll sit back and watch the news reports though, just to see if I can spot the inevitable "confederate flag" carriers, all masked up and wearing government issue tactical gear.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
When you are at the stage where you need to get a permit to protest, you have already lost!

I'll sit back and watch the news reports though, just to see if I can spot the inevitable "confederate flag" carriers, all masked up and wearing government issue tactical gear.

My idea of violent mob dispersal equipment should it come my way shall be multiple glass jars filled with murder hornets, I shall quote Tommy boy,” your firearms are useless” 😃

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Ah, too bad.

Still, all the best if you make it to DC. Give the drivers my best, too.

So far all the drivers I know personally aren't planning on going, although there's a couple that might change their minds. Doesn't seem to be quite as much intensity in the USA as there was in Canada. Still, things can change.

Be safe.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Big difference . BLM don’t bring in big Rigs 🚛 and park . they are on foot. It won’t be another Ottawa if they know in advance not to let them park.

I tried... oh, God Almighty above, I tried!... to ignore this. I turned off the computer several times. But it still grates on my nerves. I have to say what i have to say here.

In another thread, you jumped me over me supposedly wanting people to starve because the shelves were empty. Now I see the above from you. As much as I do hate to burst that bubble, the simple truth is it was not me wanting those shelves empty... it was YOU.

This is the attitude that drives drivers out of the business. This is the attitude that makes drivers decide "screw this" and find something else to do with their lives. It's the attitude that convinced me to come off the road. It is the root cause of every single shortage in the country: "I wish those big dirty trucks would go away!"

Those trucks are the only reason you have anything, and that includes the car you drive and the parts that repair it when it breaks, and the gasoline that keeps it moving. The only reason. That car is made of a few thousand parts, and each part will sit on a big rig several times before it is completed and placed onto the car. That computer you are using to post on this site is made of hundreds of individual parts, and every one of them comes on truck... including the sand that the semiconductor wafers are made of! Every single thing you place in your buggy at the grocery store is there because a truck brought it... heck, the buggy you put them in and the dinky little plastic bags you carry them to your car in are only there because of a truck.

Those drivers deal with your kind every single day, cutting them off in traffic, driving distracted, whipping in and out of lanes, and never... NEVER... allowing that truck room to maneuver. Just because you can stop in a certain distance, it does not follow they can (they can't), but you certainly try to force them to. When they don't, it's people with your attitude that run to fancy lawyers who sue the Devil out of the driver for the sole reason that he/she got in your way as you calavanted down the highway.

They have to live in those trucks... that is their home! On the road, it's all they have... for many, it's all they have period. They live like nomads, never having a place to sit still for more than 34 hours, so you can have all those niceties in your life. And what do they get in return? "I wish those big trucks would get out of my way!"

I'm not sorry that you can't get to where you're going 2 minutes faster because there are trucks hauling freight on the highway. You slow us down a LOT more than we slow you down, and most of the reasons we slow you down is that some states, especially the West Coast, make it illegal for us to drive as fast as you can. That's right, illegal... look at those speed limit signs sometimes: "Speed Limit 70 - Trucks 55." We didn't do that; we didn't pass those laws or put up the signs. Your state did with your approval, even if that approval was silence.

The next time you're looking for someone to blame because there's no toilet paper, just stop at the nearest mirror. There's your culprit.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Prudent move considering what happened on January 6th.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Are democrats planning another false flag?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

False flag went on jan 6th. Yes preventing another dem/rino set up false flag would be great.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: litterbaux

It will be foriegn troops dressed as NG.

Just wait for the videos to emerge of mostly chinese decent wearing NG uniforms. Or the guard talking in mostly German or Russian.

Just a theory but I know a few national guardsmen and they typically lean right. Fight for your country types.

yes! i noticed some funny accents in the canadian vids of them.

There are rumors that some of those "Canadian" policemen were heard speaking German.

They're either NATO/UN or mercenaries.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
The Democrats will treat American truckers and protestors just as harshly as in Canada, if not worse. The American Freedom Convoy hasn't even got assembled yet.

As the so-called Freedom Convoy that converged on Ottawa, Canada, last month was broken up by police over the weekend, Washington, D.C., appears to be preparing for thousands of truckers who plan to descend on the U.S. capital in the coming days.

State and local law enforcement have called in support from the National Guard In anticipation of the massive convoy in the D.C. area between late February and late March, a government source told Fox News on Tuesday.

The truckers have requested a permit from the National Park Service to allow 1,000 to 3,000 to gather in the nation's capital, according to the source. National guard troops will reportedly deploy beginning Tuesday and remain in place until the end of March.

www.foxnews.com...

Have they gotten their permit?

In a Liberal controlled area, permits are only required for Conservative groups. The Liberal Government often refuses to grant a permit, usually citing security concerns. On the rare occasions where permits ARE granted, Liberal supported counter protesters will show up. The counter protesters will provoke a confrontation that will result in the Liberal Government revoking the Conservative group's permit and order them to disperse. The Police will PROTECT the counter protesters, while arresting any of the Conservative group that doesn't obey the order. The MSM will show video of the confrontation while spinning the commentary to portray the Conservative group as violent. The next time a Conservative group wants a permit, this incident will be used to deny it for "security concerns".

2016 when Trump was campaigning in Pittsburgh, Liberals organized a protest that got a bit violent. It was well documented that the Liberals were responsible for the violence and damage, but, it was hushed up. At a press conference, the Mayor of Pittsburgh, Bill Peduto made a remark about how Trump supporters should have known better than to have come out and said that "Maybe the City should bill the Trump Campaign for the Police overtime and the damage".

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It's now confirmed that National Guard will be deployed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's all a set up. The Convoy in Canada was a set up, and this is a set up. Just like Jan 6th was a set up. And both sides are part of it. While most people were cheering on the convoy in Canada, the supply chain was being choked even more, and the Canadian Govt was able to use the protest as a way to establish even more power than before. They can now seize gas and trucks, they can freeze bank accounts, and they can arrest protestors. Seems like a win for them to me.

Same thing will happen here but worse because of guns. They will have their plants acting as truckers just like they did on Jan 6th and some bad stuff will happen which will result in more freedoms lost, more Govt power, and an increase in the narrative that freedom loving people are the problem. And yes, there will be foreign troops. They are already here.

One thing to add. For a couple years now there has been a group of people following a belief based on an alphabet letter and one of the main things they have held on to is a statement that said "the military is the only way". I stated before that if you look around the last couple years, the only people the military has been used against are the freedom loving people, the normal citizens. The only people who could not walk down the streets or show their faces were the normal folks who were forced to lock down or quarantine. The military has done nothing to those who we would consider the bad guys. Nothing.

I think people need to wake up and rethink that entire theory because the good and bad people in that narrative are the opposite of who people thought they were. And the taking back of our country and freedoms statement is not coming from someone on our side.
edit on 23-2-2022 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2022 by awhispersecho because: Can't spell

edit on 23-2-2022 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join