It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 Livestreamer ORDERED To Remove His YouTube Videos!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Same way they seized 50,000+ bank accounts.

You do realize that there are only 400 people involved in that particular dispute. That's nowhere near enough people to have 50,000+ bank accounts.

And the accounts haven't been seized, what they did was frieze funds that are suspected relate to the protest. There's quite a big difference. In many cases they would only have stopped certain transactions that were attempting to move money into the accounts.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Tekner

It means that it's in the interest of the people who made the videos to take them down, because it makes suing the police easier.

The police can claim that the videos interfere with their right to a fair trial, because it turns opinions against them before any evidence has been heard. They can then call for a miss-trial on this grounds.

If the people who made the videos take them down then it stops the police form doing this.

That's literally not how it works. Most of the time motions to dismiss are made so they can be entered into the record for use on appeal, not because they think they are actually going to be granted. Also I doubt ANY judge would consider video evidence of the literal complaint as prejudicial.

Here is an example, you shoot me, it's on camera, I call the cops, they press charges, you decide to use your right to a trial, and then have your lawyers argue that the video of you shooting me isnt fair to you because it makes you look bad (prejudicial). It would not fly in a courtroom.

Prejudicial evidence is typically something that is unrelated to the case at hand that makes the defendant look bad.... like the video of Kyle Rittenhouse at that CVS taken a year before the shooting.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure

It means that it's in the interest of the people who made the videos to take them down, because it makes suing the police easier.

The police can claim that the videos interfere with their right to a fair trial, because it turns opinions against them before any evidence has been heard. They can then call for a miss-trial on this grounds.

If the people who made the videos take them down then it stops the police form doing this.

That's literally not how it works. Most of the time motions to dismiss are made so they can be entered into the record for use on appeal, not because they think they are actually going to be granted. Also I doubt ANY judge would consider video evidence of the literal complaint as prejudicial.

Here is an example, you shoot me, it's on camera, I call the cops, they press charges, you decide to use your right to a trial, and then have your lawyers argue that the video of you shooting me isnt fair to you because it makes you look bad (prejudicial). It would not fly in a courtroom.

Prejudicial evidence is typically something that is unrelated to the case at hand that makes the defendant look bad.... like the video of Kyle Rittenhouse at that CVS taken a year before the shooting.

Not sure why you're arguing with him. I've never seen him post a single factual comment. Its just copy passing verbatim every single thing the government or mainstream media would say. There is zero originality.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

What a cruel and unusual punishment.

Condolences to the family.

edit on 22/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ToddB

They are trying to rewrite history. Everything about the globalist puppets in office is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Canadian government going full steam dictatorship now, not even hiding it.

And why even allow private shared videos, that's what the MSM is for. /sarc.

The government and YouTube know people have short memories. They can do whatever they want today and no one will care 6 months from now... just like no one cares that China and Anthony Fauci have enabled over 4 million deaths on this planet with their covid-19 virus.

The reminders have to be continual.

I say 'relentless', but 'continual' also works.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Emergency. Powers. Act.

OK, show me the clause that allows this?

Never claimed there is such a clause.

Or any such authority.

Trudeau did.

Ask him why he did this.

His staff keeps hanging up on me.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Emergency. Powers. Act.

OK, show me the clause that allows this?

You doubt there is a clause that relates to this kind of thing?..seriously?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Sure dude, cheer on censorship..wtf??

I image you will now claim you aren't for censorship

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It isn't about being stupid. They are not stupid they are playing out their part of the scenario for "Club Schwab boys" getting us to "owning nothing and liking it!" They are geniuses not idiots for this tactic. We are collectively stupid for allowing it.

originally posted by: just4fun
its amazing how stupid these people are.

The only people stupider are the ones that actually believe it.

Canadian MP commie says HONK HONK is an acronym for hail Hitler

When Trudeau is the one who literally quoted Hitler

So now freedom is white supremacy.

So many stupid people

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I wonder how many Liberal MPs are part of WEF?
edit on 22-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
I'm seeing several previous videos depicting POLICE BRUTALITY have been taken down!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was being censored all the way through the emergency act week once cops starting moving protesters.

I see now they’re starting to unfreeze bank accounts. It’s not made clear if it’s just the ones they froze by mistake, like the poor folk who donated $20. I think they see they infringed upon peoples rights. Whatever, too late. I shall never forget this got done. Ever. It was a glimpse of more to come. It will happen again. All of this has been unreal.

Back on topic I hope he leaves his videos up.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hopefully it does stop. There are legal organizations fighting back.

I'm seeing more and more missing videos. All of Zoke's Freedom Convoy vids are gone: www.youtube.com...

As an update on mistersunshinebaby, it seems a ton of his vids were removed: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yes it was never 50 k. However freeze and seize was used interchangeably but the Govt on more than one occasion. I heard this with my own ears. On Monday when it was first announce JT first said freeze, then the deputy PM lady spoke right after he did and said seize. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought she mis-spoke.Another example of it being seized funds was when asked what they planned to do with this money and they said it should chip in on costs. Same way now the Ottawa mayor has expressed a desire to sell the confiscated rigs that were towed to the impound yard. Although they did in all fairness warn of confiscation if you didn’t leave. They put papers with written warnings on windshields but big mouth Pat King was live streaming, showing them and said they were fake, printed off by counter protesters. He said to ignore them, do not leave and you can’t get arrested and if you do, you will get bail, easy peasy. His bail hearing didn’t go too well for him today. He’s still there, complaining his cell is cold. Yes it’s concrete, who knew.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well the guy said it was a “:suggestion” not an order like thread title says.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just went on mistersunshinebabys YouTube channel and there's 3 videos there

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure

Anything that might contaminant public opinion could count

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Looks like he's moved over to other platforms,he has his stuff over on rumble

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
“I’m a Citizen, NO”

Is the right answer to any sort of “order”

The government isn’t our superior and this isn’t the army. Use TOR and other technology to ensure they can’t force you, even at gun point.

Would we even be worse under Russian rule?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: chr0naut

Sure dude, cheer on censorship..wtf??

I image you will now claim you aren't for censorship

No, I am for censorship.

There is a whole stack of untrue, or private, or malicious, or socially and personally damaging, stuff that should not be promoted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join