It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona new virus is now killing more people that have had 2 vaxxes here in Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm not sure if that's true or not, but he's not the only person who thinks everyone should be vaccinated. But, forcing? Probably not.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Covid has swept through and ravaged many areas around the globe- could it be Japan's early anit-covid measures just postponed the natural progression of herd immunity that other places have now reached?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This is interesting to watch, with most of the population jabbed and double jabbed, this could mean only one thing, the truth about the jabs can not be deny, the jabs were never to help with anything, but make money for pharma.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The vaccines do contain chemistry that boosts some of the immune cells production in the body but that is gobbled up by the specific antigens created by the vaccine...so I do not know how much boosting of these immune cells in excess there is from the vaccine. This boosting chemistry is what is said to protect us from the omicron...the antigens for the present vaccine do nothing basically because the target points are not there on the omicron.

I am not sure that the new vaccine booster they are creating will do much either, they cannot target the coronavirus itself, that has bad results. You can get the common coronavirus cold multiple times because our immune system does not create antigens toward it very well because for some strange reason humans have lived with the coronaviruses so long that the elements of the viruses are in our DNA or RNA so we don't attack it continually...it would cause our immune system to attack our own cells, causing autoimmune diseases.

That is how I understand what I researched in immunology. Coronavirus colds are taken care of by innate immunity in our bodies. I may not be totally correct on this, I studied this maybe five to eight years ago when I took a class in immunity and got OCD and read maybe a couple of hundred research articles and articles written on this subject. I have since expanded my knowledge on this reading many articles related to why they have not targeted the coronavirus with this vaccine. They can use an adenovirus I think to make a vaccine because it does not create so much of a problem. They chose mRNA for a reason. But the problem seems to be that the mRNA of the spike protein is what can cause problems by the way it is working in the cells. mRNA vaccines may work on limited other pathogens, I am not sure how they can determine that, but it sure is not adequately safe for this spike protein in the coronavirus vaccines.

If this is going to be the way they start to make vaccines from now on, I will just take my chances with getting the viruses. It is my opinion that the FDA and NIH and other agencies have mad scientists in charge of them. They are excluding evidence they do not like and twisting evidence to meet their desired belief. That is not science, true science would never say that these mRNA vaccines are safe and effective. They are in denial mode, they do not want to admit they made a mistake so they blast all evidence that can lead to them losing their positions at the head of the agencies. They are even changing definitions and evaluation techniques used for many decades to warp speed these vaccines without long term testing.

The FDA has been denying evidence that goes against what they believe for years on meds and additives for food chemistry so this is not new. The NIH has not been that way so much, they are just supposed to fund research, but now Fauchi has gotten a big mouth and is twisting everything saying there is no proof on anything he does not want to see as accepted research. Remember that the FDA only thinks research is relevant if they accept it as relavent, they choose to accept only evidence they actually approve of. That is why there is so much toxins allowed into our food, once they approve it's use or a medicines use, there has to be lots of evidence before they will reconsider it...evidence that private individuals or organizations spend millions to get evidence of...then it is still at the digression of the FDA to accept that overwhelming evidence. It would take me fifty paragraphs of chatting and links to properly show this, the links coming from the FDA site itself on how they assess things. It is in their rules, and the pharma and chemical companies science do have people in the FDA that are assessing this. It is a conflict of interest some times, but also it is important to note that some of these assessors do have some experience that is crucial too. I just think there should be a seperation of the people regulating this stuff and the people making this stuff.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

One thing that worries me, how many jabs will it takes with the new mRNA for all kind of treatments to make the cells mutate and turn into cancer cells.

The body is a funny thing, they will fight back and not in a good way.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

OH no I have aids. Or do I have half aids since I'm only double vaxxed and not boosted?

Should I tell my gf? Do we make the aids stronger by being together?

So many questions

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My missus was a nurse and she thought she was fine.
Felt rough for a week and died.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Properly administered, the vax will never do anything in your blood, and it's completely out of your system in a few weeks tops. MRNA stops working in the body after 2 or 3 hours.

Property administered.
It's just being recognised that aspiration of the needle could rule out some effects......to make sure the solution does not go straight into the bloodstream which can happen in rare cases.

And it is just coming out (according to the reporting of the cell paper, in the video) that the mRNA is found in some people 8 weeks after the shot.

There is a link on the yt page to the paper itself... it's a pdf......I have not read it.
youtu.be...

Hopefully, someone will check it out and tell me it's all rubbish

edit on 22-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Joneselius
For your benefit ill say it again.

The people who are double vaxxed, boosted, are toast. You were all warned, all of you.

I'm sorry that this is what's happening, but it is. Your immune systems are gone, almost completely by now, and all its gonna' take is a mild virus to take you out.....

It's VIAIDS. Said this right from the beginning, right at the start. Don't even ask me for 'more sources' again. You have all the resources you need to look yourself.

I'll say it an umpteenth tim, the double vaxxed, and boosted ARE TOAST.

Make peace whilst you can. I'm not trying to scare you, but you will soon have full AIDS.

Keep dreaming, bud. We're fine. I have been around SO much sickness since getting my shots, and I haven't been sick. Tiny head cold last summer, but that's it. 2 members of my household have had covid since then, I didn't get it. 5 of them all had the flu at once, I didn't get it. A few stomach bugs, I didn't catch them. Strep throat, nada. I also work at Walmart, so lord knows what I'm exposed to daily.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but my immune system is fine.

It sounds like you are doing great! This came to mind as I read your post..

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

From early January 2022, the Omicron strain began to spread significantly in Japan.

It peaked in the week of 7 February, with 631,837 new cases that week. And now, after the incubation period, deaths are rising. None of this is outside the limits of what epidemiologists have been warning about for two months.

At the same time as this was happening, anti-vaxxers and the ivermectin snake-oil salesmen were baselessly claiming that the previous month's low numbers were due to ivermectin (which was not selling in increased numbers in Japan, and nor was it even approved by their health authorities for COVID-19), and this was being promoted heavily via social media and other online misinformation. It is obvious now, it was lies.

Japan, as I write this, is lagging in vaccination coverage with only 79.14% of its population fully vaccinated. That is not good enough against Delta, and way too low to be effective against Omicron's higher R0.

Don't blame the vaccines, blame the virus itself, the vaccine hesitant, the COVID-19 deniers, and the online liars that stop people from doing what is necessary.

edit on 22/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yep like jabbing 50 times because is good for them, then dying from jabbing because the jab does not work?

That is what you mean? Oh, forgot, still getting covid, darn life sucks.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Some people would be in the control group, some people would shrug it off. Some would get sick and recover. The human body has a lot of resources to repel attacks.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
For your benefit ill say it again.

The people who are double vaxxed, boosted, are toast. You were all warned, all of you.

I'm sorry that this is what's happening, but it is. Your immune systems are gone, almost completely by now, and all its gonna' take is a mild virus to take you out.....

It's VIAIDS. Said this right from the beginning, right at the start. Don't even ask me for 'more sources' again. You have all the resources you need to look yourself.

I'll say it an umpteenth tim, the double vaxxed, and boosted ARE TOAST.

Make peace whilst you can. I'm not trying to scare you, but you will soon have full AIDS.

If their immune system was toast, they would be dying of other diseases too - in the millions, because in Japan, 221,140,518 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered. But it isn't happening.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I have had the 2 original doses plus a booster now. I have been around MANY people at work who have confirmed positive as well as family and friends. I got a little sniffle, sore throat, and mild fever for a day and a half after being around one of them (they tested positive the next day) . . . otherwise no sickness at all thus far!

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

My covid lasted 5 days, never got fever, but then again I take natural remedies, never been vaxed and no planning too.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: LordAhriman

Sadly did not go well for my younger brother and my sister in law,

My brother cannot control his sugar since the jab and the doctor cannot tell him why, my sister-in-law got blood clogs and emergency surgery but still having problems with clotting.

She has been subjected to a lot of test and still getting more test, months after her jabbing and surgery to remove her clogs.

Now my mother in law that took the jab the same day has her daughter and is 90 years old, have not side effects soo far.

That tells me one thing, no all doses are the same, been an experiment, some are lucky some are not.

Hm, which vaccines did they take?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

My brother took Pfizer, my sister in law and her mother took JJ,

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

So sorry to hear about your missus.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Joneselius

OH no I have aids. Or do I have half aids since I'm only double vaxxed and not boosted?

Should I tell my gf? Do we make the aids stronger by being together?

So many questions

No sex but oral. Got it?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

So sorry to hear about your missus.

Thanks.
Still a bit of a shock but getting through it.
Fulminant Myocarditis.
No underlying illnesses before, and double vaccinated.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join