It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong just went south, its just going to happen worldwide I guess

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hong Kong now will require a vaccine pass. I'll post the link also. Well, its just going to happen probably around the world if one wants to travel. I simply can't understand it. Something more to this.

Under the Vaccine Pass arrangement, except for scenarios with exemption, all persons entering or remaining on any specified premise are required to carry an electronic version or a paper copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record or Exemption Certificate, and present it as required by law enforcement officers during spot checks or other enforcement actions.

Government announces implementation arrangements for Vaccine Pass
The Vaccine Pass arrangement will be implemented in all catering business and scheduled premises from February 24. The Government announced today (February 21) the detailed implementation arrangements.

www.info.gov.hk...

edit on 0200000041042022-02-21T19:04:41-06:00044102pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 21 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: added ex tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
I'm sorry to hear this. I had hoped the Japanese government would not go this route.

Clown world indeed.

edit on 2/21/2022 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The future they want for us is a literal prison. The biosensors in our bodies make me wonder a couple things. Namely, what happens if we're hit with a solar flare? Will it affect people with the nano-tech?
What if they get an MRI?
Will accidentally touching a power cord do anything special?
If we get frequency synthesizers, can we control them too?

The biosensors will be a prison.
The vaccine pass will turn into the social credit score, and will be a prison.
And digital currency will be used to control us, like a prison.
There are patents for apps that detect the distance between you and other people. If its less than 6 feet, you may be alerted (probably through the vaccine pass) to go get a vaccine.
I have also read that people will be confined to specific areas and will have to apply for travel passes to go outside the limits. The vaccine pass would probably hold the authorization that would then be scanned at checkpoints.

Disobey and the vaccine pass turns into a prison warden. We can get a glimpse of what these 'passes' will become if we look at Australia's new, and completely totalitarian, G2G Now app for isolation and quarantine measures:
g2ghub.com.au...
Explore that app. What a nightmare, and its an official app.

What happens if the liability immunity is cracked? Do you think that the vaccine pass/ social credit score system goes with it?
I think that the digital currency would also have to go in order to avoid the credit score system.
Also, they've been putting a lot of neuralink type satellites up. They're expecting someone to connect with them. That's a ton of money invested in them already.
How do people think the human-computer interface agenda will play out?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I'm sorry to hear this. I had hoped the Japanese government would not go this route.

Clown world indeed.

You know I've been saying Japan is about 45 days behind what China does. Been saying this on this forum for 2 years.
But I don't think Japanese govt. will go this route and the reason is because now we are letting in 5000 people a day into the country. No VAX passports are required to the best of my knowledge , just a negative pcr test.
So things are looking up here other then in the big cities gasolene prices are now tipping the 7 usd range.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I can drive where I need to go, thank you. Imagine going back 2 years and telling people they will have to carry virtual papers on their health to travel.

People are still thinking the vax is working.

At some point you have to say that the proof is in the pudding. The pudding doesn't look like it's working by any normal measure of "working".

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

My concerns too. We'll all be virtual prisoners . Also today I was thinking about something I read from the WEF.
About how we'll be living on Mars . Sounds like bs , until I thought , what if they're planning to leave us dissenters on Mars in some prison mining colonies?
At this point absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
England just lifted all restrictions; you don't even have to isolate if you have covid. It's a start.....

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

its just going to happen worldwide I guess

Any countries that have a pro WEF leaning or agenda no doubt. They want these passes to became part of their new normal push drive agenda, unless majority see what is happening it would be forced upon.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Since World leaders last year were seen breaking their own covid rules. These mandates and passports are worthless.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oregon is supposed to do away with the mask mandates in March. I don't think that we will see any vaccine passports needed to do things in Oregon either.

I do expect that I will have to get a dozen boosters to be allowed into Japan.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Clown world indeed.

Hong Kong belongs to China, not Japan. Clown world at ATS as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Clown world indeed.

You beat me to it. I was about to say something
edit on 21 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: Wisenox

My concerns too. We'll all be virtual prisoners . Also today I was thinking about something I read from the WEF.
About how we'll be living on Mars . Sounds like bs , until I thought , what if they're planning to leave us dissenters on Mars in some prison mining colonies?
At this point absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore.

Reminds me of Elysium.

In the year 2154, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Delacourt (Jodie Foster) will stop at nothing to preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium - but that doesn't stop the people of Earth from trying to get in by any means they can.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Covid is a minor killer. Where are the mandates designed to reduce heart attacks and cancer...the BIG killers?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

These policies just don't make sense in light of the following facts:

1) The vast majority of people survive covid (99.5-99.9%) without the vaccine
2) A probably majority of unvaxxed now have naturally acquired immunity
3) The vaccine doesn't stop infection nor trasmission, therefore the vaccine passport won't stop the spread
4) The vaccines have limited efficacy with new variants, and also fade quickly

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

originally posted by: schuyler

Clown world indeed.

You beat me to it. I was about to say something[/quote

Me too lol..

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope this was a rhetorical question

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Does anyone else see microchip vaccination pass implants in the very near future??

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DracoCain

Does anyone else see microchip vaccination pass implants in the very near future??

No, sorry I don't unless those with the police force to ration all food and seed supplies and all fishing spots have cameras.

But I think anything is possible when we loose the " path of common sense ".

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

once star link is fully operational, all of our dystopias will look like utopias

<<   2 >>

join