It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banking industry says it will need to diligently implement emergency orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Canadian Banking industry stated they would be implementing emergency orders.
The Canadian government under the admin of Justin Trudeau is now going after anyone who had donated, funded or even supports the convoy trucking protests.

Unless you are Pro Mandate, Pro liberal, Pro BLM, Pro Antifa. Then you have nothing to fear. These emergency orders are targeting trucker protesters and their whole banking portfolio.

This is far the Liberal, NDP,Justin Trudeau are willing to defend the covid mandates, vaccine passports. The NDP are fully supporting the measures by Justin Trudeau.
Banking industry says it will need to diligently implement emergency orders

The economic emergency orders direct the covered institutions to stop dealing in any property for those designated as violating certain rules related to the protests, as well as not facilitating any transactions or providing any financial services to those people.

The order also requires the institutions to disclose to the RCMP or CSIS any property or transactions they have identified as owned or controlled by those designated people.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It looks like the truckers successfully lured the dragon out of its den.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The BLM had being caught in a number of funding scandals and controversies should there be a investigation into the funding of the BLM to?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So, the banks are going to start hurting the conservatives who are fighting to keep freedoms as determined bad by the liberals and progressives presently in charge. I bet they will not be asked to stop the funding to groups like antifa and BLM though if they are rioting.

It is bad when people get in charge of a country who cannot think properly and who are not fair. Maybe the people in Canada will wake up and vote Trudeau and his anarchist backers out of power.

I thought if things got bad here in America I would sell everything and move to Canada and work or retire there....supporting their economy. Not a chance in hell that I would do that anymore, Canada has turning into a bad place to live now. Maybe I will just move to Micronesia and live there, my brother in law is Micronesian and they own quite a bit of land there, I could still build a tiny house and have a garden and fish everyday and have chicens or something. I wonder if the girls wear tops at the beach these days, different culture there, so the scenery is really nice.
edit on 16-2-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Yes, the police and military need to wake up and get rid of the dictators (including banks who agreed to this despicable corrupt plan)
Only the police/military ,together with the people can stop this facist take-over

But voting is dead in Canada as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I thought if things got bad here in America I would sell everything and move to Canada and work or retire there....supporting their economy. Not a chance in hell that I would do that anymore, Canada has turning into a bad place to live now. Maybe I will just move to Micronesia and live there, my brother in law is Micronesian and they own quite a bit of land there, I could still build a tiny house and have a garden and fish everyday and have chicens or something. I wonder if the girls wear tops at the beach these days, different culture there, so the scenery is really nice.

My MIL lives near Canada, we normally visit there when we visit her. NO MORE. I'm terrified of visiting Canada now. No telling what the Canadian government is willing to do! If they will treat their own people like this, how will they treat tourists. No thanks, not anymore. I'm now terrified of Canada and having it on our Northern border for fear the authoritarian/fascist/totalitarians will infect the US.

If Canada found out that I as a tourist was a political conservative they'd probably take away all my money and credit cards and strand me in the middle of no where to teach me a lesson. I would not doubt Trudeau and his banking lackeys would do this to a tourist.

edit on 2/16/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: rickymouse
Yes, the police and military need to wake up and get rid of the dictators (including banks who agreed to this despicable corrupt plan)
Only the police/military ,together with the people can stop this facist take-over

But voting is dead in Canada as well.

Yep I just read up on your system, seems Trudeau is nearly impossible to get rid of and will be Canada's far-left totalitarian dictator for years to come.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Isn’t what Canada is doing the essence of China’s social credit system.

If you don’t comply with the the government’s rules you can’t access funds or spend money. If you protest the government you are locked out of everything.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Are they doing it for China or WEF?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
How long till they start building rail lines to the far north for re-education camps? I think the entire trucking industry on Canada should cease operations and take jobs in the US since we need truckers here and you don't even need to be a citizen to work here.

Let the general population get a sense of life under communism with rampant food / fuel shortages and see how long they quietly put up with it.
I don't think the banks would do well with mass withdrawals either. They want to collapse the whole thing anyways for their AI reset so why not speed things up on our own terms.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."

Every 6 months you need the vaccine or your bank account will be frozen and you won't be allowed to work.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: cooperton

The BLM had being caught in a number of funding scandals and controversies should there be a investigation into the funding of the BLM to?

Don't you know that you can't criticize the Burn Loot Murder group otherwise you're a racist and need to be cancelled. I'm so sick of living in clown world. If I didn't have a wife and kids I'd probably do something violently patriotic.

top topics

join