It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: FDA Exec Christopher Cole Says Annual COVID Shot Required

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
According to hidden camera footage of Christopher Cole, the FDA is attempting to require Americans to get a once yearly COVID vaccine, and it's driven by big pharma paying the government hundreds of millions of dollars.

FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet because they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”
Cole on President Joe Biden: “Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible.”
Cole on plans to approve vaccine for toddlers: “They're not going to not approve [emergency use authorization for children five years old or less].”
Cole on pharmaceutical companies: “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations.”
Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring -- if they can -- if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”
FDA official statement: “The person purportedly in the video does not work on vaccine matters and does not represent the views of the FDA.”

edit on 15-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

"A fountain of revenue."

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Darn you are fast, I just got this video, this just incredible the darn corruption of this people, we all know about it, we all know that these dirty criminals regard us a nothing but lab rats.

But to hear them talking about it, lord have mercy, they should all be hung by their genitals for crimes against humanity.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A lawsuit suing the FDA for a conflict of interest might be a better course of action but the damage control is already on the scene in a carefully worded and politically correct statement from a press officer.

The FDA and most governing health agencies worldwide are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How freaking long is it going to take for them to realize that we don't need this vaccine, I mean, we figured it out. How come they haven't?

How could they possibly justify the need for a mandatory shot for everyone..

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Do they have a shot that lasts a year that we don't know about, because the current ones appear to be closer to quarterly?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
How freaking long is it going to take for them to realize that we don't need this vaccine, I mean, we figured it out. How come they haven't?

They figured it out, its not about that.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Over my dead body.
At that point, jab away, jab all day IDGAF

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

My guess? People will begin to suffer horribly from a depleted immune system and discover that they will need to continue the shots just to maintain some illusion of an immune system against pretty much any disease a normal, healthy, un GMO-ed immune system traditionally protects the human body from.

Personally, as someone who has remained steadfast in refusing these shots, I am far more concerned about what the next iteration of COVID will entail to justify the establishment again trying to mandate shots for those of us who continue to hold out.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

This corrupted criminals are counting on corrupted senile idiot biden to make it all permanent for all.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

These dirty entities have soo much money that they can use the surplus to wipe their asses with it, they got the best lawyer and paid out judicial liberal judges to make everything good for them.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It's clear as day to me that there is regulatory capture here of the government by Big Pharma, just as in other industries.

Regulatory Capture

In politics, regulatory capture (also agency capture and client politics) is a form of corruption of authority that occurs when a political entity, policymaker, or regulator is co-opted to serve the commercial, ideological, or political interests of a minor constituency, such as a particular geographic area, industry, profession, or ideological group.[1][2]

When regulatory capture occurs, a special interest is prioritized over the general interests of the public, leading to a net loss for society. The theory of client politics is related to that of rent-seeking and political failure; client politics "occurs when most or all of the benefits of a program go to some single, reasonably small interest (e.g., industry, profession, or locality) but most or all of the costs will be borne by a large number of people (for example, all taxpayers)".[3]

It isn't just that they have bought out relevant regulatory agencies, there is a revolving door of government officials going back and forth between government positions and pharma companies.

I wish this was the extent of the corruption. However, many of us believe and I'm sure you do that this isn't simply regulatory capture of the government by powerful companies, solely for profit motive. That is there. But I think it's more of a dark alliance, with political forces and other corporations taking advantage of this Covid agenda to gather more power generally.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

While the sheep are believing the narrative wholesale, I'm pretty sure the main leaders have other agendas and know full well this isn't about effective immunity nor public health.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

It's clear as day to me that there is regulatory capture here of the government by Big Pharma, just as in other industries.

Regulatory Capture

In politics, regulatory capture (also agency capture and client politics) is a form of corruption of authority that occurs when a political entity, policymaker, or regulator is co-opted to serve the commercial, ideological, or political interests of a minor constituency, such as a particular geographic area, industry, profession, or ideological group.[1][2]

When regulatory capture occurs, a special interest is prioritized over the general interests of the public, leading to a net loss for society. The theory of client politics is related to that of rent-seeking and political failure; client politics "occurs when most or all of the benefits of a program go to some single, reasonably small interest (e.g., industry, profession, or locality) but most or all of the costs will be borne by a large number of people (for example, all taxpayers)".[3]

It isn't just that they have bought out relevant regulatory agencies, there is a revolving door of government officials going back and forth between government positions and pharma companies.

I wish this was the extent of the corruption. However, many of us believe and I'm sure you do that this isn't simply regulatory capture of the government by powerful companies, solely for profit motive. That is there. But I think it's more of a dark alliance, with political forces and other corporations taking advantage of this Covid agenda to gather more power generally.

I mean the regulatory capture is absolutely blatantly obvious.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

They figured it out, its not about that.

Many, but probably not everyone. I'm not completely convinced that Biden knows. They may not have told him. I mean, I wouldn't tell him. Too much risk of him getting confused and spewing out the truth instead of the narrative.

He may actually believe all the bullsnip they tell him, which might be even scarier than if he were in on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's the most basic level of the fraudulent activities, yet so many sheep cannot grasp it is occurring.

People flip out if one even suggests that there is a conflict of interest with Big Pharma here, that their motives may not be pure.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just like the coronavirus, the mRNA covid shots can disrupt male fertility. I'm fixed, so I don't really care myself, but this could cause a collapse of some male genetic lines of people....so wouldn't that qualify as genocide?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

These corrupted entities do not care the criminals are the only ones that have the right to reproduce, the peons like US have to ask permission.

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Just like the coronavirus, the mRNA covid shots can disrupt male fertility. I'm fixed, so I don't really care myself, but this could cause a collapse of some male genetic lines of people....so wouldn't that qualify as genocide?

That would be the easiest / "cleanest" way to depopulate. And it has been mentioned many times by depopulation architects.

link   
It's always been about the money since the EUA's were authorized and the billions were spent on social media ads and campaigns.

If it wasn't, you wouldn't have every media outlet hyping it up and refusing to talk about natural immunity.

It may be the deciding factor in who plays a part in the new world order ("normalcy" or "society") and who doesn't.

I believe the plan is to use this and digital identification as a way to control the masses and enact their plans.

<<   2  3 >>

join