It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis Star Djokovic Vows To Boycott Major Tournaments If They Demand He Gets Jabbed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So Confused you express that you are for freedom of choice, and yet go on trying to score debates on some unknown score board trying to prove some one wrong.

Novak is saying the same as you, he has made his choice and will not play if to play he has to be jabbed.

So he should be your hero, standing for choice.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Smigg

"When asked if he was an anti-vaxxer, Djokovic answered “I say everyone has the right to choose or act however they feel is appropriate for them,” clarifying “I was never against vaccination.”

Good. So it's his and everyone's choice.

Quite right.

He's not your antivaxxer hero, though.

I'm anti mandate experimental gene therapy drug like Novak, how did you come to the conclusion that I'm anti vaccination from the post, I will understand if you don't want to answer.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

From your posting history?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

His choice if he don't want the vaccine.

Also the tournaments choice on who they want to enter.

Yes it is the choice of the tournaments, thank goodness humans have morals when these types of events happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I would have thought the UK Challenge Trails shows why it should be a choice to be jabbed as it showed 50% in the trail didn't need a vaccine to protect them from the Virus.

They infected 36 people.

Fully vetted no vaccine, no evidence of previous infection and no comorbidities.
18 infected sero-negative
16 uninfected sero-negative
2 Uninfected sero-positive

So 16 dealt with virus without any effect and didn't generate anti-bodies the innate immune system just shut it down
2 dealt with it in 2 days generating antibodies.

following the science is always a good thing

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

From your posting history?

I have all my tested and safe for human consumption vaccines and so do my children so please carry on, which posts exactly am I anti vaccination and not anti experimental gene therapy drug ?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well, in your "German Doctor" thread you did say this:

"For Dr Reitz there is no doubt: The excess mortality that has been observed since 2021 is largely due to the vaccination against Covid-19. According to their analyses, particular importance is attached to the booster vaccinations. She cannot understand the silence of leading institutions despite the clear data, nor the uncritical behaviour of her colleagues. There is also no correct information about the risks of vaccination. Slowly the truth about the experimental jab is starting to surface but at what cost."

You can keep hiding behind the word "experimental" and I'm not suggesting that you are against all vaccines but that is just semantics.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well, in your "German Doctor" thread you did say this:

"For Dr Reitz there is no doubt: The excess mortality that has been observed since 2021 is largely due to the vaccination against Covid-19. According to their analyses, particular importance is attached to the booster vaccinations. She cannot understand the silence of leading institutions despite the clear data, nor the uncritical behaviour of her colleagues. There is also no correct information about the risks of vaccination. Slowly the truth about the experimental jab is starting to surface but at what cost."

You can keep hiding behind the word "experimental" and I'm not suggesting that you are against all vaccines but that is just semantics.

Wow.
Have a good evening lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Thanks. Will do.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Thanks. Will do.

You made me spit my coffee lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
News just in:

newsthump.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

News just in:

newsthump.com...

Stop spreading misinformation

Honest.

NewsThump is a satirical and spoof news website, taking a daily swipe at current affairs from the UK and around the world. It is published and owned by Thump Publishing Limited.

We aim to be equal opportunity piss-takers and have no particular affiliation or political preference. It is our stated aim to mock absolutely everyone, eventually.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Are you serious?

It's a joke, man!

Lighten up?

Like "fun"?
edit on 16-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: vNex92

In the Uk we were never promised it would 100% prevent infection

Sorry if you were, no wonder you are so wound up, fancy believing Bill Gates rather than doctors though, may I ask when did he say that?, I hope you learn from your mistakes going forward, dont trust multi millionaires...simples

We were told to get the experimental jab to stop the spread, do you usually lie on a whim? I guess you do lol.
edit on nd02351010 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You keep your own country's shortcomings to yourself, we Brits are better informed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You keep your own country's shortcomings to yourself, we Brits are better informed.

I'm from the UK lol.

<< 1   >>

join