It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Grand Jury Investigation

Grand Jury Proceeding by the Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion
Empowering Public Conscience through Natural Law
‘Injustice to One is an Injustice to All’

We, a group of international lawyers and a judge, hereby are conducting criminal investigation modelled after the United States Grand Jury proceedings.
This Grand Jury Investigation serves as a model legal proceeding to present to a jury (consisting of the citizens of the world) all available evidence of COVID-19 Crimes Against Humanity to date against “leaders,
organizers, instigators and accomplices” who aided, abetted or actively participated in the formulation and execution of a common plan for a pandemic.
Crimes to be investigated include all acts performed or omitted by a person in pursuance of a common design to commit Crimes Against Humanity, and all such criminal acts condemned in the various communities of jurors around the world.

This investigation is of the people, by the people and for the people and shall be referred to as the ‘Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion.
Having been unable to find a court to hear the actual evidence in the current system´s courts of law, we are undertaking this proceeding outside of the current system and based on natural law.
This, in turn is founded on the firm belief that every person can easily distinguish between good and evil, and between right and wrong.

The allegation is that the world’s governments have come under the controlling influence of corrupt and criminal power structures.
They colluded to stage a pandemic that they had been planning for years. To this end they deliberately created mass panic through false statements of fact and a socially engineered psychological operation whose messages they conveyed through the corporate media.

The purpose of this mass panic was to persuade the population to agree to the so-called “vaccinations" which have in the meantime be proven to be neither effective, nor safe, but extremely dangerous, even lethal.

The economic, social, and health damage that these Crimes Against Humanity have caused to the world's population can be measured in quadrillions of dollars.

The lawyers listed below, with the assistance of a number of highly respected scientists and experts from around the globe and under the auspices of a judge from Portugal,
will conduct this Grand Jury Investigation and thereby provide the jury (the citizens of the world) with a complete picture of these Crimes Against Humanity.

As this is an independent group looking at evidence from all avenues in a legal framework Who is following along and Who has seen any of the content

They have very large aims

The ‘Peoples´ Court of Public Opinion´s investigation´s purpose is twofold: On the one hand it is to serve as a model proceeding and get indictments against some of the criminally and civilly responsible figure heads of these Crimes against Humanity.
And on the other hand it is – through showing a complete picture of what we are facing, including the geopolitical and historical backdrop - to create awareness about

the factual collapse of the current, hijacked system and its institutions, and, as a consequence
the necessity for the people themselves retaking their sovereignty, and
the necessity to first stop this plandemic´s measures by refusing to comply, and
the necessity to jump-start their own new system of health care, education, economics and judiciary, so that democracy and the rule of law on the basis of our constitutions will be reestablished.

This is a link to home page with the information and videos linked from it sharing for the conversation and education.

Let's see what we can learn.
edit on 13-2-2022 by puzzled2 because: forgot link

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Here is something to consider, this 25 minute video by a soldier who knows a bit about treason and international/domestic law. Link.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Isn't this going to be labeled a "kangaroo court", maybe even mixed in with terrorism some how?

I don't see this as anything more than another group that will be maligned as fanatics spreading fake news and encouraging a revolt, or more popularly, an insurrection.

Otherwise, I wouldn't doubt their findings will actually be very relevant.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

This is very good, but the trouble is that there are very few principled prosecutors in this country. Maybe a few on the state and local level, but the federal Justice Department is utterly corrupted.

It's now becoming apparent that many local prosecutors have been bought by George Soros.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I originally saw day 3 posted on ZH for James Bush's testimony about Dark Winter and Lockstep (seriously good info)

So I just finished all 5 days of the proceedings today (I think there might be more?). Jeez that was a lot on info to digest (over 20 hrs?), a really well directed line of testimonies in an order that logically made their case. I felt every single witness was a solid and legit person with a clear message.

It really sucked me in, since it was laying out details of a global fraud (ponzi) with connections and details I did not expect, and I've haunted this site for years before I joined.

The odysee player has a really cool feature I recommend, that is the speed adjustment. I'm fast attention and most witnesses were EU speaking english, so LOTS of pauses, and their speed tool doesn't pitch up, which means you can watch 5 hrs in 3 without them sounding like the chipmunks.

I thought the SA doctor's testimony about effective thueraputics was amazing, and the swiss lawyer for the WHO had so many of the missing parts for how they could pull all this off.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I have a friend that is a naturopathic licensed, she has been treating covid since the pandemic started and with a great success, all natural and with no side effects.

Her worst case was a man with underlying health issues that came to her in the middle of night with congestion and fever from covid, he did not wanted to go to the emergency room because he was scared of the intubation, she worked with him for hours, to lower the fever and clear his lungs, by the morning he was well enough to drive back home.

We have a place locally that does infusions of vitamins, electrolytes and other beneficial IV treatments, with also very good sucess treating the side effects of covid and the jabs, to the point that they are busy all the time.

Natural medicine works, I know they work, but we have been told for a long time by big pharma that is nothing but old lady's tales and a waste of money.

It is when profits are in danger.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I take a variety of antioxidants and regenerative supplements and juice often, and have little faith in normal medicine to care about my health, this last few years has proven how little my gov truly cares, they got bought by larger interests/powers.

You are absolutely right in not trusting what our 'health' agencies generally advise, they proved to be bribed by big pharma I'm sure I dont need to tell you that

There was a dr. I watched lately, dr Shankara Chetty who had a serious no-nonsense approach to covid in SA by actually treating each patient on a case by case basis!!!! WOW! What a novel idea! Like rocket science almost, no, not really I'm being dramatic for a purpose since most the planet lost this concept due to some magic the WHO pulled (watch dr Silvia Berendt who's a legal person for the WHO).
Then there's dr Astrid Stuckelberger who literally blew my mind spelling out how well positioned Gates' co GAVI is for influencing vax policies globally.

I'm 100x more wary of anything with 'world' or 'global' in the title for obvious reasons now

join