It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconsitutional MARCH Against Peaceful Protest on Ambassador Bridge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
See above:

"Perhaps Canada should just close the Southern border?

I mean, when the US sends its people, they're not sending their best, they're not sending you… They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

This is a reference to Trump's comment on illegal immigrants at the southern border. Nice try.

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Madviking
a reply to: chr0naut

It's almost as if you don't know that that vast majority of illegal immigrants to the US don't meet the definition of refugees nor are they asylum seekers, nor do they have a visa, nor do they meet the asylum requirements. Only a small percentage do..

You tried to compare these truckers, again most of whom are already going back and forth legally for transport reasons, and most of whom are likely holders of American passports (which grants a degree of latitude in North America), to illegal immigrants crossing the southern border. Are you claiming that most of these protesters in Canada entered illegally?

Now, an argument that can be made is whether they have the legal right to protest in another country. I don't know the law on this topic within Canada. That is a different comparison than you are trying to draw.

I made no reference to immigrants to the US. The protests are in Canada.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking

It's almost as if you don't know that that vast majority of illegal immigrants to the US don't meet the definition of refugees nor are they asylum seekers, nor do they have a visa, nor do they meet the asylum requirements. Only a small percentage do..

You tried to compare these truckers, again most of whom are already going back and forth legally for transport reasons, and most of whom are likely holders of American passports (which grants a degree of latitude in North America), to illegal immigrants crossing the southern border. Are you claiming that most of these protesters in Canada entered illegally?

Now, an argument that can be made is whether they have the legal right to protest in another country. I don't know the law on this topic within Canada. That is a different comparison than you are trying to draw.

And yet you just ignore those who do fit those criteria and you just call the lot 'illegals', despite their actual legal status. I just did the same.

No, it's a fact that the majority of illegal immigrants do not fit asylum criteria. And no, they do not have legal status. Please back up your dishonest arguments.

These truckers are not illegal immigrants.
edit on 14-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No, but BLM and Antifa were across the US for many months. How did you feel about that?

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: JinMI

Cool, now do the southern border!!

It was Canada's Southern border I posted about??

Yep, just wanted your input on the US southern border.

You know, for continuity.

Are truckers blocking everything up in the US too?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thanks for the link, bobs. Justin Trudeau has stated that he might accept Michigan's aid. If they brought American forces onto Canadian soil to repress a peaceful, constitutionally protected protest this would be HIGH TREASON. I am hoping appropriate authorities act and arrest this tyrant before it gets bloody.

Look at that gloating smirk as he threatens his own people!

'High Treason' as legally defined in Canada:

(1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

Canadian gov site source: www.laws-lois.justice.gc.ca...

Just so you know, Trudeau committed high treason. He brought in UN mercenaries/enemy combatants to Ottawa. They landed in North Bay and were bused to Ottawa down Hwy 17. Where's the death penalty when you need one?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join