It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mindsets of those who comply or still watch/follow MSM like MSNBC.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The mindsets of those who comply is honestly absurd. It clearly shows how affecting and effective the mainstream news media outlets like CNN, MSNBC diehards who listen dont seem to have a open mind to their nonsense.

On the vaccination and mandates,passports they seem to be clueless. Because this is their only response.
Always on what is happening with Canada's vaccination, mandates.

They believe that because rest of the country had the vaccine the can travel freely? yet it was vaccinated travelers that brought the variant.

MSNBC/CNN viewer
The rest of the country has had vaccine and can travel freely.

How many of the rest of the country were forced to get the vaccine because it was mandated because of their job? many were liekky. But those who still listen to MSNBC believe they can travel freely.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
With the manipulation over the last two years
i don't blame anyone who thinks differently
One person's truth does not need to be another's
as you mentioned many were forced
The vast majority have good intentions,we must find a compromise
and heal
i believe we will
The division needs to end
We all want our lives back

edit on amSundaySunday20200000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
They need to be told..... you only find an "Honesty Box" on the side of the road, not in your lounge.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I tend to agree with you. But it's so hard to ignore the hypocracy. That instantly makes me not trust you (not you, people in general).

I think people do change their minds. I think many people are realizing this now, they got duped....

I think if anything, I hope this brings people together. Not being with family, friends and neighbors for two years over covid should make people yearn for that and embrace it.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
With the manipulation over the last two years
i don't blame anyone who thinks differently
One person's truth does not need to be another's
as you mentioned many were forced
The vast majority have good intentions,we must find a compromise
and heal
i believe we will
The division needs to end
We all want our lives back
A difference is, those who follow msm won’t agree with this. If you are choosing to allow discussion of ideas they don’t already agree with, you need to be canceled/stopped/removed and labeled dangerous.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
like someone trapped in a bad marriage
sometimes people have so much invested they cannot let go

lots of younger ones have been indoctrinated by the schools for years and find it hard to think outside the box

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Your statement made me think of name for this mental condition.
Media abuse syndrome.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Stockholm syndrome.
Patty Hearst exhibited it when she helped her kidnappers rob a bank.

Welcome to Zombie apocalypse.

Kill them with kindness, and beneficence.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Spread the WORD

We are the NEWS now

edit on 2132022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Liberal Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor keeps the TV in her office tuned to MSNBC.

That explains why she thought 400,000 little children were in critical condition due to covid-19.

Liberal Justice Kagan keeps her TV on CNN. That explains why she still thinks if you are injected with the vaccine, you cannot catch covid-19, or spread it.

You watch idiots, learn from idiots, you become an idiot. It doesn't matter what your title or position is in society.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
fox news is MSM too.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There's no going back for me. Not ever.

There is no common ground with the enemies of liberty and I don't care to find any.

The way I see it...this country ain't big enough for the both of us. I don't plan on leaving and you probably can't stop me from forcing you out. (you/them, me/us)

Rule of law has actually been rule BY law, and isn't working for us at all. Time to try something better and put the disgusting lawyers out of business. Folks can settle differences with violence or discussion, no sterile little law needed.
edit on 2/13/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
The mindsets of those who comply is honestly absurd. It clearly shows how affecting and effective the mainstream news media outlets like CNN, MSNBC diehards who listen dont seem to have a open mind to their nonsense.

On the vaccination and mandates,passports they seem to be clueless. Because this is their only response.
Always on what is happening with Canada's vaccination, mandates.

They believe that because rest of the country had the vaccine the can travel freely? yet it was vaccinated travelers that brought the variant.

MSNBC/CNN viewer
The rest of the country has had vaccine and can travel freely.

How many of the rest of the country were forced to get the vaccine because it was mandated because of their job? many were liekky. But those who still listen to MSNBC believe they can travel freely.

To amplify your point. I watched a video from California, where this guy was conducting man on the street interviews. he was wearing a save the triceratops T shirt and asking random people if Joe Rogan should be kicked off the air because he was killing them for sport as a big game hunter. It was astounding and disturbing how many people agreed with the premise. (you can't make this stuff up) Too many people are just hopeless idiots. They actually have children and vote. I am going to go way out on a skinny limb here and say, it should be mandatory to have an IQ test to do both (sarc). If i were doing the interviews i also would have asked them what is their primary source of news. I think we can guess at the answers. I would bet serious bitcoin, they are also triple vaxxed and anxiously awaiting the 4th. Is it any wonder the scamdemic worked so well, aided a abetted by the mass media .

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I often say, one of the most important steps to waking up is disconnecting one's trust in the mainstream media as "journalists" or the "free press." They have proven themselves with few exceptions as propaganda outlets and tools of power. From covid to the endless wars, it's clear they are not unbiased.

To your point, the level of ignorance or brainwashing in those who still adhere to the mainstream media is alarming, on many topics. Even my family, who is like half woken up to the BS, will still seem to gravitate back to the media and start regurgitating talking points such as regarding Covid or the foreign policy situations (Syria or Ukraine/Russia). The good thing is they are aware enough that I can provide a counter point and they can realize that yeah, there are other views.

But I know people in my personal or professional life whose entire worldview appears to be a downloaded worldview from the small group of mainstream news sources. Completely unaware of issues with these narratives.
edit on 13-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How is that mindset being mentioned in the OP any different from those that consider TheGatewayPundit ,OAN or other similar networks to be honest and unbiased sources of truth?

That is the problem with just about any media organization currently, they are either Left or Right and in some cases the extreme of either vs giving just the facts so people can make their own informed decisions.

join