It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malone the Shepherd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've posted before that I believe Robert Malone to be controlled opposition.  After reading his new article, I am positive he is.
The article can be found here:
www.lewrockwell.com...

There are two quotes from the article that expose his true ties.  If you're wondering why 'true' is italicized, its because their version of things is the truth.  A 'true' Christian is a Zionist.

The first quote makes use of 'truth', but also speaks of giants:

We all stand on the shoulders of giants.  The simple truths are what matter most.  Honest words, spoken from the heart, can change the world.

Sounds a bit like "there were giants in those days; men of renown".  These are oligarchs of business.  The symbolism itself spread around the world through business and trade, and this is why its the elite's symbology (they're the top business people).  It is also why there is a seemingly unified set of symbols used around the world.  Its not because there were aliens, or some advanced civilization.  Simply symbols spread through business.

But, this quote isn't the real giveaway.  That honor belongs to this one:

But I have also been a carpenter and a farm hand, and I still work my farm. I drive a GMC dually diesel flatbed, a Kubota farm tractor, and can run a skidloader or drive a team of Percheron horses.  I have shown my Percheron foals at the Royal Winter Fair.  By the original meaning, I am a teamster.

The top god for the elites is Enlil, the pole star.  The city of Percheron was named after the pole star.
The horse is one of the top symbols they use.  In fact, its connected to the whore of Babylon.  The horse frolics and is symbolic of the lead.  To frolic is to be frivolous, and a frivolous woman is a whore.  In symbology, sexual intercourse is simply a business deal, and a whore is simply a woman with a lot of power.  The pole star is androgenous due to its many aspects, and is the 'she' who rides the beast.
In ancient Egypt, you see the hippo being revered heavily.  Well, hippo means 'water-horse'.  You'll also see the headless horse depicted on the Dendera zodiac.

In the ancient days, the farmer was an idol.  The character from the earliest flood myths was called the 'warrior farmer', and the boar is symbolized because it is both a warrior and a farmer (for the way it resembles a plow as it forages).
The slave drivers who ran the field were called pasteurs, field scientists, and farmers.  So, 'scientist farmer'.  These were the priesthood, which later evolved or split to include the fraternal orders.  They were shepards of the sheep.  Their job was to 'heal' the wild nature of the fields and animals (slave drive, irrigate, remove crayfish, fertilize, etc...).
Another symbol used for farmer is Orion; originally called the 'agricultural worker'.  They love this constellation because you use it to locate, guess what...the pole star.

The people in the fraternal orders, modeled after Jesus, are called 'builders' and 'craftsmen'.  Just like Jesus.  In fact, the Mason 33 degrees represents the angles measured from equinox to equinox.  Before latitudes were discovered, they measured the angles from the ground.  The sun was seen to reach 17 degrees north and south.  This was later corrected to 16.5 degrees, for a total of 33 degrees.  This journey begins with the spring equinox at 16.5 degrees.  This is why Jesus has no childhood.
So Malone is a builder, scientist, and a farmer, with a love of horses.

Malone's job is to give you an enemy, and to encourage you to rebel against that enemy.  Malone has already called for mass protests.  He wants you to rebel against the government, but the politicians aren't the ones doing it.  The elites own them and they are the 'true' enemy.

Never fight the enemy they give you.

If you're going to protest or rebel, then name the actual people calling the shots.  Demand your politicians to do something about the elites.  They want the abolition of government, so that the elites are left in charge.  They're going to give you your government as the enemy over and over and over.  But its really the elites behind the scenes. Don't be misled by controlled opposition like Robert Malone.  He may tell you some truth, but he will lead you astray. Take what you can from his words, but follow at your own risk.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Malone's open letter to the Canadian Truckers is GREAT!
I suggest everyone read it.

...But, let's trash him because he likes horses or something.

Open Letter to the Canadian Truckers.

These are my truths, and I believe that they are self-evident.

Robert W Malone MD, MS

rwmalonemd.substack.com...
edit on 12-2-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is he wanting you to rebel against the government or the elites? He's an insider, and he knows who's calling the shots.
The horses are just part of it, not the whole. Follow him if you wish. Everyone is free to evaluate influencers for themselves. For me, I choose to look past my government and towards the people actually calling the shots.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So the government bowing capitulating to elites isn't the problem? Gottcha......

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Destroy your government and who is left? Corporate rule? When the government doesn't provide the mandates, the corporations will, and they don't have the same restrictions as the government.
The source of people's rights and the infrastructure to uphold them resides in the government. To allow it to fall, is to allow it to be openly subservient to corporations. Regulations, protections, and Constitutions will evaporate under corporate rule.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
At first glance i thought this was ridiculous. I have seen these same symbols shouted by the round table group as well, theres a few documentaries about this. Also, im currently reading Tragedy and Hope, which is the book about this stuff apparently.

Joe Rogan is irrefutably against this mass vaccination, so it is interesting that Spotify would allow or even encourage this. I mean, at this point the virus is running around jumping from species to species and recombining # etc. Most people have the vaccine and boosters for all that spike protein, acquired immunodeficiency yada yada etc etc.

It would be possibly naive of us to assume that our dissention against our governments isnt also a huge part of the overall plan.

It is impressive how hard it is to find the battle to fight even when we know exactly who the enemy is

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Exit89

I know people will think the symbolism stuff is crazy, and that's fine. The reason I highlight it is to show just how much of the symbolism Malone uses in his quotes. Normal people don't use it.
Personally, I think that Malone's use of the symbolism is too obvious. If it was a TV show, it'd be Wheel of Time. The contrast to this would be Britannia, which does an excellent job. Hats off to whomever came up Harka's spine.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
a reply to: nugget1

Destroy your government and who is left? Corporate rule? When the government doesn't provide the mandates, the corporations will, and they don't have the same restrictions as the government.
The source of people's rights and the infrastructure to uphold them resides in the government. To allow it to fall, is to allow it to be openly subservient to corporations. Regulations, protections, and Constitutions will evaporate under corporate rule.

Big Business tells heads congress what laws they want that favors them and in return those congressional ball players get highly rewarded. The corruption has gone both ways and is so deep now you really can't tell the two entities apart. They're both arms on the same body now.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Novel Coronavirus - Published February 12th, 2020; 116 pages, $9.99.

"A word of caution: overreaction triggering unnecessary panic can be extremely damaging - economically and in other ways. Just as under-reaction is a problem. Please remember to Keep Calm and Carry on."
― Robert W. Malone

But, found another very similar book...

Wuhan Coronavirus - published January 22, 2021; 138 pages, $44.46 (hardcover), no reviews.

Who is Robert Mask? (Paperback: $15.99) Dr. Malone's pen name; or a copycat?

Amazing how fast some of them are able to publish a book, in seemingly record time. I'm sure some of these scientists are hard working loyal people fully believing they are doing the right thing for the betterment of humanity.

Doctors/scientists that nobody ever heard of in the general public until this 'pandemic' thing came along and we're supposed to trust these so-called 'experts' being ushered into the spotlight with the media jackal neocons propping them up to Apotheosis like status as though they were writing hagiographies on them...like St. Fauci. Meanwhile, they carpet bomb anyone, including well respected scientists if they speak out against the narrative. Dr. Malone is a strange one as he is not at the very top nor bottom, but in between and works more so (funded) for the military agenda, namely DARPA, which raised my caution flag by default but doesn't make him a bad guy. I believe Dr. Malone is at heart one of the good guys, but is being sandwiched from both those above him as well as colleagues in his science circles. Perhaps mostly greed, ego and wanting a legacy to be remembered.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Some who are suspicious of him wonder if he will be their choice to take over the cdc.
edit on 2 13 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Erm his name is Malone.

Bad One

LoL

join