It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - HONKENING Our Way to Freedom. The Saga Continues. Its GROWENING.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

His problem is that he has a pretty newer-model Peterbilt. That one part puts the truck out of commission (unless he wants to paperweight a tranny, which he certainly does not). And, I would hazard to guess, it's still a dealer item. Damn, shame, too... he's got a beautiful truck, slope nose but still with the Peterbilt feel. Cali-legal, too, with a built-in APU. Hell, the first time I saw it, it made me jealous!

At last check, his part was supposed to be in next week (original expectation was last Monday). We'll see.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Trudy trying to stop the freedom protest

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I have a 20 year old SUV waiting in my back yard for a crate engine that was promised in December.

I don't really need the vehicle so not a big deal.

Hope your buddy gets his part a lot faster, he obviously does need his truck working.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Let´s have a look at what happens in Europe right now.

Nearly 360,000 protesters descend on Paris in convoy against vaccine mandates

Inspired by Canadian truckers, Europe's 'Freedom Convoy' heads to Brussels and other capitals

“Freedom convoy”: the police mobilized all night in Paris

Brussels bans 'freedom convoy' protesting COVID curbs from entry

I can´t upload any pics anymore so i leave the link to a pic here:
Mom! Are we far right canadian truck drivers?

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
Abraham Lincoln

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

democrats are scheming to get U.S. courts involved, in a district they control.

Strongly advise getting the GiveSendGo funds out of the country ASAP.

As in right the F now.

Please pass this urgent warning on until it reaches the right people.

This is an actual warning, not a theory.

The legal situation changed in the U.S. tonight and it is no longer safe for your funds.

ALSO - Since democrats failed to get even one of their corrupt judges to sign their emergency order today, I predict a high potential for false flag operations before Monday in the Windsor bridge area (maybe the tunnel, maybe on Sunday afternoon?)

I strongly advise abandoning the Windsor bridge portion of the protest until folks on site can ensure the authenticity of EVERYONE on site there. Not everyone is with you, some are agency.

Not kidding. Not guessing. There are traitors disguised as protesters in the Windsor bridge area right now.

The Windsor bridge is the only viable path for democrats to get the emergency order they want in the U.S.

Might be smarter to just abandon it until you get your funds.

Stay safe.

Stay smart.

Stay demonstrably peaceful.

Someone violated his or her oath to bring you this warning, at great personal risk.

Thank you for being honorable in the face of dishonest treasonous tyrants.

You aren't alone.

I think its different organizers in Windsor, but I will certainly pass this message to the organizers here.

Thanks man.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

For your viewing pleasure

Haha, the way they can deepen his voice digitally like that is amazing.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Well, I guess it's time for a little disclosure on my part.

For the last couple of months, a friend has been staying with us in the spare room. He's not an ex-trucker like me... he is an active flatbedder (or was until his former 'boss' tried to screw him over; what else is new?). He owns his own truck, but right now it's in the shop for repairs. Long story, but I had to help him retrieve it.

Anyway... it's taking longer than anyone thought to get the part in for his truck. I can only assume at this point it was coming from Canada and is sitting somewhere on Ambassador. He's been keeping up with the goings on, and he is adamant... if his truck is fixed in time, he will join the protest here. Cops be damned. He doesn't blame the truckers for the late part... he supports them in spite of the issues they are causing in his life. He is in full support of the Canadians, and wants the same thing in Washington DC.

I know of no one, and I mean no one, who does not support you guys here. OK, OK, Alabama is a very conservative state, I know, and this is one of the more conservative counties, but still... there is absolutely zero sympathy for the Canadian government.

You're not home free yet; the media here is dead set against you. Biden and his cronies are dead set against you. But the bulk of the people are behind you 100%. Hold that line... it's liable to get much harder before the light at the end of the tunnel shows up.

TheRedneck

The situation at Detroit/Windsor is definitely going to require more diligence than where I am. The fact that the US government is involved and pressuring Trudeau makes that a more volatile situation. The organizers here aren't speaking about it at all, I don't think they're affiliated, though I'm sure they know who started that one too.

This is where we get to learn about any new and interesting tactics they have, or will they just drive the nail in, like the hammer always does?

I worry of the US involvement there, that's going to be the wildcard for sure IMO.

Oh, about your friend, too bad he didn't break down while in the convoy, there's one of those 'rolling mechanics' here fixing anything needed (wouldn't help with the part I guess), lol.

I'm staying until it's over. Whatever happens.

I'm of the opinion that we've already won, since the pancake makeup on their clown faces has cracked horribly and they're making the kids cry.

The upcoming DC Convoy must have Biden's depends in a twist big time.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

He identifies as invertebrate.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Trudy trying to stop the freedom protest

Heehee

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Thank you for the update.

Just a little constructive light hearted criticism my friend. You should have included some examples how it's not done though. Peaceful fires and such.

I've got tons of examples in the vids on my channel, I'm just really pressed for time and I like to only post one vid to ATS in my OP. This one I just wanted to show something cool that happened, showing the cops are being pretty good towards us so far.

I'll go through and document the specifics in my next thread. Tonight is when it really kicks off (every weekend), so how the authorities approach it will be interesting.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Thanks for boots on the ground keeping us posted myke.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
There have been zero seizures of ANYTHING at the main protest that I'm aware of.

LIE!

I talked about the WOOD being seized in your other thread perhaps because it was BROADCAST LIVE and bragged about that there was a huge pile of it still there when outside fires are banned in the city.

From your thread ....I said this:

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: The GUT
...... and the boots-on-the-ground reporting helps.

The boots-on-the-ground didn't help when they removed the stock of firewood I saw talked about live by a blogger who knew that open air fires bylaws were being reinforced.

The reporting public should be more careful and think ahead. Maybe find some tarps instead of broadcast it proudly.

Same for many of the fuel cans, lined up on show. Bragging online is going to attract unnecessary attention from the authorities and that has been clear.

You replied with this:

originally posted by: MykeNukem
snip.....Them confiscating wood or anything else hasn't made one difference. We have 3 times more now. They can't keep up.

Are you REALLY on the trucker's side or working to promote the cause while damaging it from the inside for....?

Deny Ignorance.

Flame On!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Let´s have a look at what happens in Europe right now.

Nearly 360,000 protesters descend on Paris in convoy against vaccine mandates

Inspired by Canadian truckers, Europe's 'Freedom Convoy' heads to Brussels and other capitals

“Freedom convoy”: the police mobilized all night in Paris

Brussels bans 'freedom convoy' protesting COVID curbs from entry

I can´t upload any pics anymore so i leave the link to a pic here:
Mom! Are we far right canadian truck drivers?

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
Abraham Lincoln

So good to see. People want their voices heard, they're tired of big daddy government.

The more the MSM and government make up BS about the protests, they grow daily.

Love it.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Question, and it's serious even though it's sarcastic and somewhat derogatory.

If Trudeau sends in Dudley Do-Right and Crew, and the provenances send in theirs, and can't clear them out, do you think he'll send in the military?

Me I kinda think he would. He strikes me as the type that doesn't like people usurping his authority.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

NYC workers shut down the Brooklyn bridge to fight the mandates. Freedom Convoy USA. Feb11,2022.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Did you read what I said? Isolated incident.

We have lots of wood, charcoal, and propane.

I slept in the back of my SUV in -7 last night, just to keep my parking.

I know why the F#CK I'm here.

I also know wtf is going on here.

You get the prize:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Don't take my drivel too serious (hence the lighhearted comment) I was just pulling your leg while weaving this into my post.

I just had to bring it up, because as I wrote, Canadian Truckers show how it's done. Not burning down cities and erecting CHADs and what not.
edit on 12.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: too not to

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What you have here is a few million males who have lost the ambition to work for low wages in a cold as # country. We drink and smoke weed to make it ok but with the mandates it just ain't worth it no more

The juice ain't worth the squeeze and we'll burn down the white house again if we have to

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

They look stunning, those Peterbilt trucks. I think I found the one you talk about, more curvy than the traditional ones. Always liked the look of US trucks more than the European one, where the cabin is sitting on the motor and can be tilted away to the front as a whole.

But yeah, certainly there will be shortages because of the protesting truckers. That's the only lever they have.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join