It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO of Moderna Dumped $400 Million in Stock and Deleted His Twitter Account

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I will not be happy until the MRNA ticker hits $0.

It has fallen from about $500 per share, to $161 per share, in past 6 months.

Let's keep the momentum going and drive that sucker to $0.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

originally posted by: jerich0
Anyone noticed that all the PRO vaxxers are strangely silent? I don't mean the ones who had to take it, or who took it voluntarily and didn't shove it down our throats, but those who gloated of their promised benefits and freedoms and how dumb we all are?

Yeah, they've just gone silent....

Weird, huh....

We just get bored of ya’ll constant cry babying…

Likewise.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Some other suckers did buy those shares from him.

edit on 12-2-2022 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Did I told everybody that the jabs were going out of favor this year? I said that last December, the money is now put on more miracle crap like new jabs, pills and sprays for covid, just like they do with the common flu.

Covid hoax is over, the experiment is now on its final stages, the crap in the jabs is in enough people now to see the results, because it was never about the virus, but about the crap that was injected.

By the end of this year some will be saying ( covid what?), unless they need treatment for the darn side effects of the jabs.

HIV is the new rage.

Ya'll ready?!
edit on 12-2-2022 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: marg6043

Did I told everybody that the jabs were going out of favor this year? I said that last December, the money is now put on more miracle crap like new jabs, pills and sprays for covid, just like they do with the common flu.

Covid hoax is over, the experiment is now on its final stages, the crap in the jabs is in enough people now to see the results, because it was never about the virus, but about the crap that was injected.

By the end of this year some will be saying ( covid what?), unless they need treatment for the darn side effects of the jabs.

HIV is the new rage.

Ya'll ready?!

I'm ready. Super AIDS is here. Let's do this.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I agree.

I think many Doctors have begun to really question everything about the way medicine is more controlled by Government, than Medical Sciences. It is a relief to see some of the more experienced and qualified openly questioning the narrative and asking for honest and open dialogue.

This guy is good with breaking down stats and research data, and calling out any inconsistencies in the published data.

Vinay Prasad, MD MPH; Physician & Associate Professor

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

Sorry. I mean acceleration, not momentum.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

same people make re-re makes of movies, too cheap to pay
for new stories

so revive old virussses with crispr
or
mix ivermectin with hydrochloriquine and get new
50 year patent... at $5000 per dose @ 1/10 th of normal strength..
so we need at least TEN

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
They NEED to prosecute the people at the top of companies.
and Not the companies. Jail time And big fine.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Anyone noticed that all the PRO vaxxers are strangely silent? I don't mean the ones who had to take it, or who took it voluntarily and didn't shove it down our throats, but those who gloated of their promised benefits and freedoms and how dumb we all are?

Weird, huh....

Not weird just another case of the anti vaxx group poping up links to supposed 'proof' of a conspiracy and not reading the important things like dates.

originally posted by: new_here

All of those dates are in 2021, so did he sell them a year ago?

So the guy did this pretty much exactly a year ago (or longer), did anything come of it? a year is a long time, and if he did this back then because of some thing coming on the horizon, that 'thing' hasnt happened yet, where are all the other people at the top dumping their stocks etc the last 12 months? or was this as it appears just a one off by one single guy?

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I kept reading the comments wondering why no one had mentioned that. The article linked in the OP was posted Feb. 12, 2021. Exactly 1 year ago today.

And to throw their own accusations back against them...

Weird, huh....

edit on 13-2-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

If I had taken that vaccine I would be starting to get a little worried at this point.

Glad I didnt take it.

Yes indeed, especially now that funeral directors and embalmers are reporting on the high numbers of strange looking whitish-colored clots found in the bodies of shot recipients....

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just had a news flash on the phone, pfizer pulled the request for kids under 5 approval.

Now I am really curious about what is going on, with everyone so focused on russia the fact this just got slipped in is really curious.

Now I am curious if the fed will change its offical stance come this week.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Not weird just another case of the anti vaxx group poping up links to supposed 'proof' of a conspiracy and not reading the important things like dates.

But this all started More than a year ago ?

IF he thoght it was a good thing why pull out?
So much more money to take.
Unless he knew some thing ?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

But this all started More than a year ago ?

IF he thoght it was a good thing why pull out?
So much more money to take.
Unless he knew some thing ?

He knew the trial results. Also he's been pulling a lot out, he couldn't do it all at once so did a slow dump over time.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Weird, huh....

We just get bored of ya’ll constant cry babying…

you also get people to listen to you if you come at them with some understanding of their position and honestly if you want to get the vax or not should be anyone else's problem/choice but you. PERIOD>

I'm vaxed but not boosted, i don't care if anyone else is or isn't. I had to take mine to work so i did so and i have had zero side effects from day 1 until now.

if you want to get the shot get it, if you don't, don't. that should be the end of any conversation.

it is between you and your doctor and that's it.

if you don't trust your doctor then get a new one, but if you don't like them because of their stance on vax's that's silly.

how many of the anti vaxers here are medical doctors? i bet you none.

<< 1  2   >>

join