It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO of Moderna Dumped $400 Million in Stock and Deleted His Twitter Account

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Nope... no boosters. I was planning to quit working if they had pushed the issue, but they are incredibly understaffed and are so far letting it slide.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So moderna Ceo dumps stock and trims his social media foot print, J&J stopped production and the CDC in late nov started to quietly say dont get J&J, wonder when the other shoe will drop for Pfizer.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Monoclonal antibodies and mRNA now being pushed in all spheres of medicine.
www.webmd.com...

Treatments for childhood Asthma from ages 5-11 years.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Monoclonal antibodies and mRNA now being pushed in all spheres of medicine.

Monoclonal antibodies aren't as new as some people think. My dog has been getting a mAb for her allergies since 2015.

The FDA approved the first mAb for humans in 1986. Since around 2014, the FDA has been approving about 5 new ones a year.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sorry but this right here is a HUGE problem...According to Bill Gates, those side effects are largely due to the high dosages Moderna had to use in order to achieve desired antibody levels.

WTF Bill Gates talking about side effects & high dosages? He is NOT a DR nor a Scientist & did not graduate from college?
He has no business speaking about anything medical period!

And remember Fauci passed on the Pfizer Jab supposedly on live TV & was waiting specifically for the Moderna jab.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Anyone looking to see if Congress members (as stated above Pelosi etc...) and other prominent people are also dumping stocks?
I recall reading a while back like 60-80% of congress members own stock in big pharma. Don't recall the actual number but I remember it was shadily high.

Not being lazy, I just wouldn't even begin to know where or how to look this up.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

With this push of mRNA and still no long term study nor of its safety many many will have a huge dis trust of the medical and science community.

When they find out the truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

WTF Bill Gates talking about side effects & high dosages? He is NOT a DR nor a Scientist & did not graduate from college?

The same Bill Gates that is now also pushing and promoting the idea of blocking the sun for climate change.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Monoclonal antibodies aren't new. You're right. There has a been a monoclonal antibody treatment available for a migraine for a few years now. My neurologist will likely have me try it if my current regime loses its effectiveness.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Just working from memory... but seem to remember congress was hip deep in Pfizer biotech.

One of the reasons that made me have trust issues with Pfizer and avoid it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

All of those dates are in 2021, so did he sell them a year ago?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Those companies and politicians assisting are just corporate drug pushers and should be treated accordingly IMO.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
He wants to be a celebrity but I can’t figure anything about the bloke to celebrate.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

you guys forgetting that all of the people making the vax's have lifetime legal protection grated by congress

maybe he just wants to retire

i took the shots but no booster and i am fine.

i personally think this virus was made in a lab and was released very deliberately and the us/world thought it was going to be a lot worse than it was.

imagine if this had a transmission rate in the 90% range and a lethality of 30%.....

China is super raceist, they think the Han race is the best and everyone else is just in their way, so this may have been a trial run or could be part of a binary biological weapon.

the Olympics' are going on, maybe they infect all of the worlds competitors' and coaches with something that amplifies covid or alters it some how and it start killing people at a truly horrific level

binary bio weapons exist like that and have for at least 10 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

...honest CEO and board members ...

What is this strange creature you speak-of ?

Have never heard of such a thing.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: just4fun

We're all going to need a rendezvous point once everyone dies.
I'm thinking maybe Sanibel island, or Key Largo.

I'm not going anywhere this guy has been, can you imagine what is growing in that beard???

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Anyone noticed that all the PRO vaxxers are strangely silent? I don't mean the ones who had to take it, or who took it voluntarily and didn't shove it down our throats, but those who gloated of their promised benefits and freedoms and how dumb we all are?

Yeah, they've just gone silent....

Weird, huh....

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
My friend used to suffer from really bad migraines and her doctor suggested having a daith piercing.
www.webmd.com...
She never gets migraines anymore.
edit on 12-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

All of those dates are in 2021, so did he sell them a year ago?

I kept reading the comments wondering why no one had mentioned that. The article linked in the OP was posted Feb. 12, 2021. Exactly 1 year ago today.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Anyone noticed that all the PRO vaxxers are strangely silent? I don't mean the ones who had to take it, or who took it voluntarily and didn't shove it down our throats, but those who gloated of their promised benefits and freedoms and how dumb we all are?

Yeah, they've just gone silent....

Weird, huh....

We just get bored of ya’ll constant cry babying…

<< 1    3 >>

join