It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premier Doug Ford declares state of emergency amid protests at land border and in Ottawa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Tim Pool is claiming that JT is planning to send in military? that would stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: frogs453

We are talking about the peaceful protest in Canada. The Freedom Convoy. It's peaceful and will be so unless the police state moves in on it.

Even then, just film the bloodied bodies with kids clinging on to them crying, and post them to every social media available.

That gets the results you want quickly.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

That is not what I said at all. Protests are often peaceful until the cops get involved. As a mom I would hope the parents remove the children. I'm not cheering for the cops to attack anyone.

If the cops don't attack anyone than the kids will be safe no matter where they are; and even more safe if they are with their parents... if the cops don't attack anyone.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

I would like you to show me a post in support of a riot from me. I support a peaceful protest and you still call me a liar? What because I'm not in the posts cheering it on incessantly? I have always stated I support a peaceful protest whether I agree with the reason for having it or not.

It appears that you have a personal problem with me.

Kenosha 2020.

And the democrats who swiped Trump off an 8 year old kid.

I have no 'personal' problem with anyone.

I have a massive problem with propaganda lies.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I heard it's an insurrection. A driver on the CB told me it's endorsed by Donald Trump.

Canadian Bacon is a 1995 comedy film written, produced, and directed by Michael Moore which satirizes Canada–United States relations along the Canada–United States border

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
His brother was the crack head. And it's about time he got things rolling on putting an end to this nonsense. It's embarassing.

a reply to: joejack1949

top topics

<< 1   >>

join